Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gordon Brown: born in 1951 and still alive, just!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Other influential people you think may have been or may about to be assassinated...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:17 pm    Post subject: Gordon Brown: born in 1951 and still alive, just! Reply with quote

Just the other day, a Boeing 777 crash landed just short of the runway at London Heathrow. The aircraft belonged to British Airways (BA038) and was arriving from Beijing. At the other end of the runway, Gordon Brown, Sir Richard Branson, government ministers and business men were waiting to take off....they were going to Beijing. Cool

Before the MSM could be restrained, gagged and censored, we had a veriety of witnesses on the ground and from the cabin of the crashed BA plane. As some of you might know from reading my posts...the initial witness accounts are vital in understanding NWO constructs.

In some cases, these witnesses are in the NWO`s pay. But in this case, I can`t find a reason why they`d have planned this outcome.

We had a private pilot, a London taxi driver, a BA employee and several passengers who were on the BA038.

The pilot said on BBC Radio 5 Live that he saw the plane make a hard turn with the plane banking at about 45 degrees with the engines working very hard...and we know that slow speed, low altitude tight turns require extra thrust. The pilot said the plane wasn`t far from the runway when it made this turn. He went onto say that this was not a normal approach.

The taxi drive was on the A30 near the perimiter fence when the plane flew over his cab....so low and noisy were the engines that he and others were ducking in their cars. He said the engines were screaming.

The BA employee said he`d just spoken to the pilot of BA038, the pilot told him the flightdeck lost all power just before landing.

Passengers only realised there was a problem when they hit the ground, so none of the cabin crew knew, because they would also be seated and belted at this point.

From the witness accounts, pilot, taxi driver and passengers, we know the engines were running upto the point of impact....we also know that both engines run on independent systems, so the idea that both engines couldn`t generate extra thrust 2 miles from LHR at precisely the same time, is frankly unbelieveable...if this later claim were true, why didn`t the captin issue a mayday call.....he was afterall, at low altitude in a very populated area.

Here we can see the establishments dire need to place fictional problems with BA038 as far away from Gordon Brown`s plane as possible. It is blatantly clear that engine problems 2 miles from LHR are nothing but lies to cover up the bothched assassination of Gordon Brown. Cool

This is my conspiracy therory. Smile

Gordon`s plane was waiting to take off, but was held so that BA038 could land, this looks like a last minute change and BA038 makes a tight turn and passes throught the same airspace that Brown`s plane would do after take off...this air space had been targetted by a scaler weapon. Essentially a very powerful electromagnetic weapon. When a nuke is detonated, you get a burst of electromagnetic energy which will cripple all electrical systems....in fact, there is a good chance the flight recorder will have failed. This is why BA038 lost all power on the flight deck, the engines would still remain spinning. I`m not sure if a total loss of flight deck power would mean steady reduced thrust, but for sure, the witnesses all support the idea the engines were working. Loss of power would hinder, maybe even halt the use of wing control surfaces and this contributed to the plane landing short of the runway.

Had it been Gordon`s plane, it would have been climbing hard into the airspace which was targetted by the scalar weapon. Now I don`t claim to know the in`s and outs of this NWO technology. Does it need to be powered up, or is it some sort of pulsed energy?

This whole thing looked funny on day one, the following days NWO spin confirmed in my mind this was an attempted assassination on Gordon Brown. Having Sir Richard Branson with the target was a bonus. Cool

Last edited by CJ on Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: Interim Report into the BA038 crash Reply with quote

It appears there were no problems with the electricals, engines, or flight controls. But they say they found something called "cavitation", which may have damaged the fuel lines/pumps. From what I can determin, there are 6 fuel pumps and sets of fuel lines and there was plenty of fuel. These seperate systems were supplying two engines. Its a fantastic statistical fantasy that muliple pumps/fuel lines would fail on both engines just before landing.

Todays MSM outing failed to mention the pilots initial claim that all power was lost from the flight deck, yet there were no issues with the electrical/michanical systems or flight deck controls. I`ve seen on some site the idea that WiFi caused the crash and today, the MSM mentioned some effect from other planes??? Confused
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoke to a lady who works in the City, her boy friend works in telecoms...she said "my bf thinks the plane crashed because"...(I finished her sentence) ..of of an EMP "electromagnetic pulse". I think she was a sceptic, now she`s stunned. I`m not alone. Smile
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I learnt this some time ago. There is another case where a Boeing 777 lost all power to the flight deck....but the emergency battery cut in and the plane landed safely...

...this did not happen on BA038....further indication of external forces at work, unless you go with a massive satatistical improbability. Cool
Skyhawk1
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: The Assassin Reply with quote

Heathrow plane crash 777 Gordon Brown's assissination.

I remember something like that happen with a President from another country in England believe it might have been Gordon Brown happened so near him.

No reports of maulfunction on plane 777 that day.

See these reports my self and unsure whether it was a assissination attemp then I read somewhere else Online such as here that someone else believed it was attempt to assinate Gordon Brown.

Read somewhere that there will be four attempts on world leaders before the end times finally happens for real.
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, its just amazing.

This is what the NWO news is running with....."Pm`s car did not cause jet crash".

And " the British airways jet that crashed at LHR in January did not suffer from electrical interference an interim report from crash investigators states.

The cause of the crash is unkown, but the report says the engines had low pressure at the inlet to the fuel pumps.

One theory was that radio signals from Gordon Brown`s motorcade interfered with the Boeing 777 which came down on grass at the end of the runway.

But the report rules out electromagnetic interference".

I will add to this very soon. Smile
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A new twist: air crash investigators have NOT contacted Rolls Royce. My source who is not involved in this side of the business, believes this is unusual. Maybe someone out there can contribute some inside knowledge on air crash investigations, as I am short on time. Sad

Its a bit like the Diana assassination. Mercedes offered to examin the car with all their crash test data, but they were turned down. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Other influential people you think may have been or may about to be assassinated... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: