Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Micheal Todd Chief Constable of Manchester Police

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Other influential people you think may have been or may about to be assassinated...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Micheal Todd Chief Constable of Manchester Police Reply with quote

I must admit that I`ve not really followed this one, but my ears pricked up. The MSM said there were letters around his body and that he`d fallen. A post mortem has revealed no signs of trauma, such as a fall...OH YES, THE MSM DID SAY HE`D Fallen.LOL

We now await toxicology reports....but this no longer matters at all. The MSM didn`t go to the sumit of Snowdon, Todd`s body coved in snow. No, the only people who were on the mountain, were the rescue services and the cops, so why did the MSM report another bunch of LIES?

Todd was into terrorism and led the UK investigation into CIA rendition flights, enough said. Cool

Lets see how this one unfolds. Smile
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like Dr David Kelly, in his case, drugs, but in Todd`s case, alcohol (gin) and just on twice the legal drive limit. Not enough to cause injury. Scrapes on his face and hands. The Snowdon Mountain Railway starts on service on the 15th March, so Todd either walked to the summit, or was dropped off by SIS chopper. The weather conditions were appalling with high ground covered in snow.

Todd was into a 3 year relationship with Manchester business woman, she was said to be very upset....his death was unexpected. The letters which were alledged to be surounding his body, turned out to be misinformation. We are now expected to believe that Todd sent text messages to collegues...some of which are alledged to be threatening...

....of course, anyone can send a text message, so it doesn`t mean that Todd sent them.

If you`ve read my posts, you`ll notice the links with two previous NWO murders. Robin Cook fell down on a Scotish Ben while walking. Dr David Kelly was also alledgedly out on a walk, his body was found on Harrowdown Hill. The MSM tried to portray Kelly as depressed and weak...nothing could be further from the truth.

Todd led an investigation into CIA rendition flights, from what I read on the internet, this investigation went beyond rendition and moved into one of the CIA`s core busineses....NARCOTICS. On one site, which I won`t provide a link, because dark forces will clean it up, this site claims Todd`s death is just one, of a long list of murders. Cool
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is an interesting link. while there is no evidence of a connection between these deaths, people are thinking about the possible conspiracies. Again, i`m not sure about the Jersey link...it is possible that childern were abused in Jersey by visiting members of the elite. Over 150 victims have come forward....

....you will note, they are still alive. There are indications that others died, were they chosen by elite visitors??? Cool

I think Todd made the link between CIA rendition flights and illegal drugs. Of course, Dubyas dad was head of the CIA, and JEB was governor of Florida, which also happens to be the main narcotics route into the US. Cool

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=8221
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Other influential people you think may have been or may about to be assassinated... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: