Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tupac Shakur a.k.a. Makaveli the Don KILLUMINATI?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Other influential people you think may have been or may about to be assassinated...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nodiggedy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:45 am    Post subject: Tupac Shakur a.k.a. Makaveli the Don KILLUMINATI? Reply with quote

what about this big man?

i read so many conspiracy theories surrounding this man and his death (as i am a big fan of him)... im sure you know who im talking about.

he past away for being a pure soul and a great warrior who wasnt afraid of telling the truth.

at the time i read those theories, the last one that i expected to be possible was that the Illuminati killed him... mainly because he had a bunch of big enemies as his fame grew. i wasnt that much worried about the illuminati at that time, looking at those as a sect or a type of KKK or something...

but he directly provoke them, expressing how much he loves them...

"Killuminati to your body, with the impact of a 12 gauge shoty"

after realizing what really happened 9/11 i say everything is possible!
this legend definitely had to be removed as soon as possible (before even launching the album where he becomes the Don Killuminati).

R.I.P. for a true soulja
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Other influential people you think may have been or may about to be assassinated... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: