Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Four hour film called 'LADY DIE'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Diana, Princess of Wales - d. 31st August 1997
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:07 pm    Post subject: Four hour film called 'LADY DIE' Reply with quote

Message From: British Film Director, Chris Everard
"The Enigma Channel"
Re: DAVID ICKE, JON KING, CHRIS EVERARD in 'LADY DIE' 4 hour documentary.

Hello,

I have had thousands of emails from people who have watched my ILLUMINATI series of films http://www.illuminatiDVD.com, asking questions about the recent enquiry into the crash which killed Princess Diana just over 10 years ago.

I have presented my research into the death of Princess Diana in a FOUR hour film called LADY DIE, and I have created a website for people to read
reviews and comments about my film at http://www.LadyDieDVD.com

The most common questions which many of you have emailed to me are these:

Q: Do I think Diana was murdered?
Answer: Yes

Q: Who Killed Diana?
Answer: Operatives of British Military Intelligence (most probably MI6).

Q: Who Ordered the Killing?
Answer: According to Diana's own Hand Written Notes, She Suspected Prince Charles of Planning An Accident to Kill Her. I do not Disagree.

Q: Did Diana Die Due Entirely to Injuries Suffered in the Crashed Mercedes?
Answer: No, She Was 'Finished Off' in the Back of an Ambulance Which Deliberately Parked Up and Took Nearly 90 minutes to Make a Journey of 11 Minutes.

Q: Why Was Lord Stevens' Computer Stolen?
Answer: So That The Investigation Could be Monitored by Spies Reporting Back to Buckingham Palace.

Q: Do I Think The Royal Family Are Involved With The Occult?
Answer: Most Definitely, Yes.

Q: Are There Black Magic Rituals or Occult Activities Going On at Royal Palaces?
Answer: Yes, I present Video CCTV Footage Which Proves It.

Q: Why Was Diana Murdered?
Answer: She Knew Too Much About The Perverted Lives of the Royals and How They Have Stabbed & Slashed Their Way Through History.

LADY DIE is not a film for the feint hearted. My film encompasses many
facets of Diana's life, and presents a timeline leading up to the
assassination.

I present new evidence and new motives.

The links between Prince Philip and the Profumo Scandal, Princess Grace of Monaco and the Order of the Solar Temple, Exorcisms on Aristocratic Estates, Eerie Figures Dressed as Medieval Black Magicians Caught on CCTV at Royal Palaces, The Double Murder of Two Young Princes by the Royals, The Forced Murder by Lethal Injection of King George, The 'Box of Secrets' Diana Kept and many other items of evidence are explored in this film, produced by Queen of Compassion Films in Australia.

LADY DIE is now in stock and you do NOT need a paypal account to order the film ­ just click through through the paypal payment options until you see the familiar credit card logos. I promise your DVD will be dispatched
within 48 hours of your order.

Proceeds will be used to offer training courses in film making and media
studies, encouraging people to make films about Landmines, AIDS and other subjects which Princess Diana was interested in.

I would like to thank DAVID ICKE and the Australian team of producers, plus extra special thanks to the subscribers of THE ENIGMA CHANNEL ­ a new season of shows will be launched soon featuring extra bonus footage and interviews.

LADY DIE has a running time of FOUR HOURS: http://www.LadyDieDVD.com

Chris Everard

Ps. If you have a website, please help by telling people about this film, as
it is the only film to have purchased an exact same Mercedes S280 limousine and conduct tests in the car ­ we would like the public to see some TRUTH, rather than the white-wash of the recent inquiries.
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

10 out 10 for this one Tony. Cool
Paulette

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Four hour film called 'LADY DIE' Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Message From: British Film Director, Chris Everard
"The Enigma Channel"
Re: DAVID ICKE, JON KING, CHRIS EVERARD in 'LADY DIE' 4 hour documentary.

Hello,

I have had thousands of emails from people who have watched my ILLUMINATI series of films http://www.illuminatiDVD.com, asking questions about the recent enquiry into the crash which killed Princess Diana just over 10 years ago.

I have presented my research into the death of Princess Diana in a FOUR hour film called LADY DIE, and I have created a website for people to read
reviews and comments about my film at http://www.LadyDieDVD.com

The most common questions which many of you have emailed to me are these:

Q: Do I think Diana was murdered?
Answer: Yes

Q: Who Killed Diana?
Answer: Operatives of British Military Intelligence (most probably MI6).

Q: Who Ordered the Killing?
Answer: According to Diana's own Hand Written Notes, She Suspected Prince Charles of Planning An Accident to Kill Her. I do not Disagree.

Q: Did Diana Die Due Entirely to Injuries Suffered in the Crashed Mercedes?
Answer: No, She Was 'Finished Off' in the Back of an Ambulance Which Deliberately Parked Up and Took Nearly 90 minutes to Make a Journey of 11 Minutes.

Q: Why Was Lord Stevens' Computer Stolen?
Answer: So That The Investigation Could be Monitored by Spies Reporting Back to Buckingham Palace.

Q: Do I Think The Royal Family Are Involved With The Occult?
Answer: Most Definitely, Yes.

Q: Are There Black Magic Rituals or Occult Activities Going On at Royal Palaces?
Answer: Yes, I present Video CCTV Footage Which Proves It.

Q: Why Was Diana Murdered?
Answer: She Knew Too Much About The Perverted Lives of the Royals and How They Have Stabbed & Slashed Their Way Through History.

LADY DIE is not a film for the feint hearted. My film encompasses many
facets of Diana's life, and presents a timeline leading up to the
assassination.

I present new evidence and new motives.

The links between Prince Philip and the Profumo Scandal, Princess Grace of Monaco and the Order of the Solar Temple, Exorcisms on Aristocratic Estates, Eerie Figures Dressed as Medieval Black Magicians Caught on CCTV at Royal Palaces, The Double Murder of Two Young Princes by the Royals, The Forced Murder by Lethal Injection of King George, The 'Box of Secrets' Diana Kept and many other items of evidence are explored in this film, produced by Queen of Compassion Films in Australia.

LADY DIE is now in stock and you do NOT need a paypal account to order the film ­ just click through through the paypal payment options until you see the familiar credit card logos. I promise your DVD will be dispatched
within 48 hours of your order.

Proceeds will be used to offer training courses in film making and media
studies, encouraging people to make films about Landmines, AIDS and other subjects which Princess Diana was interested in.

I would like to thank DAVID ICKE and the Australian team of producers, plus extra special thanks to the subscribers of THE ENIGMA CHANNEL ­ a new season of shows will be launched soon featuring extra bonus footage and interviews.

LADY DIE has a running time of FOUR HOURS: http://www.LadyDieDVD.com

Chris Everard

Ps. If you have a website, please help by telling people about this film, as
it is the only film to have purchased an exact same Mercedes S280 limousine and conduct tests in the car ­ we would like the public to see some TRUTH, rather than the white-wash of the recent inquiries.

Diana was probably killed by the monarchy, and people are TERRIBLE to the Queen now, a whole slaughterhouse of ethics and morals GONE WITH THE WIND, when Diana just could NOT see that any moslem is not a good one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Diana, Princess of Wales - d. 31st August 1997 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: