Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Masonfree Lodge in London
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joe stirling
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:44 pm    Post subject: Masonfree Lodge in London Reply with quote

OK, Guys,

SF has come up with a plan to open our first Masonfree Lodge in London. The Masons are controlling our communications and our biggest problem is the distance between us. We have to work like the Masons (without the ulterior motives) to take us forward.

Let's keep this simple and let me know how you feel about this. we need your collective ideas, suggestions and help ASAP

Either phone 0141 560 4743 or email me at kim.stirling@ntlworld.com Make sure you get a reply as the Criminal Masons are desperate to stop us all. I am prepared to move to London and work seven days a week for free.

Please forward this to anyone you think is interested or could help.

Sincerely yours,

Joe
We are all victims of Freemasonry, only........ YOU haven't figured it out yet. Second Family UK do not hate Masons or anybody, only ignorance and evil. Why do all Masons hide ? Give us a public register and SF will show you why they all hide.
Arcee
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what sort of things would the lodge do?
Death2SecretSocieties

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So what sort of things would the lodge do?

To make it plain and simple for you to understand... This lodge would EXPOSE the works of deception from FM's... WORLDWIDE.

The murders, robberies, drugs, warmongering, theft by force and anything that goes against genuine human nature that I have left out will STOP with us!

If the average person would start to think and analyze mathematically every situation, things would become just like the movie "The Matrix". Things are REALLY not what they seem. Until you become aware and alert, you are merely still going with the brainwashed flow of the crowd.

I suggest, if you are able, to obtain an ESV translation of the bible. For some reason, the way this is translated, it can help you realize the things that are going on now. It is much easier to understand.

I understand the plan that my creator has for me, but for now as stated in Amos 5:13 "Therefore he who is prudent will keep silent in such a time, for it is an evil time."

Yahweh's Peace be to all!
Arcee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[/quote] Amos 5:13 "Therefore he who is prudent will keep silent in such a time, for it is an evil time."[/quote]

Amos 7:8 And the LORD said unto me, Amos, what seest thou? And I said, A plumbline. Then said the Lord, Behold, I will set a plumbline in the midst of my people Israel: I will not again pass by them any more:
Death2SecretSocieties

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arcee, I understand that we can go back and forth on this subject. But, lest you, the other Edomites and other pagan peoples forget, scripture does point out that He (Yahweh- The ONLY living Creator, NEVER stated that he was a (G)god) will once more choose Jerusalem again.

The laws and statutes that you and your masters had made people to forget will NEVER go away. Lucifer will stumble in her path and bound to be put away. The people will learn our Father's laws and when the time comes once more for Lucifer to show herself again, the people will choose her NO MORE!

You guys are seriously getting sloppy. Fools only argue scripture.
the13thbloodlinebydefault

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went along to a local freemason expo that was held in my town, as Prince Charles circled the area on a whistle stop tour.

One of the things one of the masons said to me was: "Have u read the masonic bible?"

I didn't understand what he meant by this, until I did a web search.

The Masonic bible is the King James Version:

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/bushbloodline.shtml

http://www.angelfire.com/biz5/piso/relig.html

Religion is latin for ligamen which is a string or a tie, it means to re-bound to re-tie, therefore the Roman Catholic religion (the progenitor of all Christian denominations) is a re-binding of a servant class. (kneeling with your hands together to pray?)
Death2SecretSocieties

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the13thbloodlinebydefault... Thank You!

Thank you for that little bit of information. They subject the mass into blinding slavery. There are a lot of scripture i have read in Daniel, Isaiah, Job and some in the Book of the Volume part 2 (otherwise known as New Testament).

If a person looks very carefully and re-read the bible, THE WORLD has gone totally OPPOSITE of what Our Heavenly Father says for us to do!

It says that we are to pray with our hands up in PRAISE of/ to him!

The KJV is only there to confuse the world. And with this confusion, the ruling can use it for deception and "magic". Masonry is a "society probe", it checks to see if the brainwashing "takes".

Thanks again and I hope you stick around!
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:33 pm    Post subject: DONT REPEAT THE CYCLE! Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Unclebarney

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a 'good guys secret society'

to defeat the NWO everyone everywhere needs to do this sort of this.

project mayhem type thing.
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's Joe - now it looks like his style!

http://www.joestirling.com/page_1211727967520.html
http://www.joestirling.com/index.html?_ret_=return
http://www.dialectradio.co.uk
http://www.911forum.org.uk
mason-free party

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hows about microchip every friggin mason ...like they do dumb animals
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
mason-free party

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we dont really need masonfree lodges...just make a freemasonic register open to public view and ban the scum from holding any political office including all civil servants..
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: