Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reptilians - are they real or metaphorical?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skyhawk1
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reptilians - are they real or metaphorical? Reply with quote

Did you know tha Reptilians are working with the Army Forces of planet Earth on 11th April 2008 one of the Reptilians was siting on second row behind the talking white hair man had three holes on unhuman fingers and another the one that was talking with white hair is also a Reptilian the white hair man that was talking gave a big gulp wasn't a human gulp.

Many people have claimed to witness politicains to be Shape Shifters Reptilians, whilst I was watching Sky Three News Live from Washington D.C. in UK time at 10:32pm on my mates Television that's where I saw the Reptilian on the second row as a man with large wide body and that man with white hair talking is one.

We're not alone.
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:06 pm    Post subject: How do you know that they are reptilians and not just DEMONS Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Unclebarney
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol this is pure silliness.

people CAN look weird you know :p

We're all aware that very evil men are running much of the west (not the whole world). Yes they are into some messed up things.

But this whole thing is BS!

seriously utter nonsense.

If you start to believe things like this then you are probably a bit TOO open minded. There is a point where things start being ridiculous. and 'shape shifters' are past that point.
Hangedman
On the (winning) side of the angels?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it really hard to get my head around the idea that reptiles are a serious course of discussion. I do know this however, one of the victims i talk to was abused as a child , at the age of seven and later at 15. He told me that the man who abused him seemed to change into this kind of monster like a reptile. He told me that he knew the man to be a mason and that his family chose to believe the masons account over the event rather than his own.

I think that the boy tried to make sense of something that was essentially a despicable act on any 7 year old. I think that he chose to think it was a "monster" attacking him because he couldn't make sense of the event in any other way.

He was very descriptive of the way in which this man turned into something else and the descriptions he has given me of other life events have been proven to be truthful, even in a court of law.

Whereas i find it almost impossible to give any credence to this concept of reptilians somehow controlling us, or being in a position of power . I can see how the mind of a seven year old being subjected to something so dire changing the event to somehow help him make sense of the ordeal. He swears blind that the man changed into this reptile.

Reptiles are a good way for us to understand the secret way masons control us. They themselves think of us as Cattle. Because our psyche cannot handle the concept, it makes us create ways of understanding it. They like to think of themselves as superior to us and we like to think that they are subhuman. Talking to the number of victims over the years, i can say that the latter is a good way to think of them, not reptiles, but subhuman.
Hangedman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it really hard to get my head around the idea that reptiles are a serious course of discussion. I do know this however, one of the victims i talk to was abused as a child , at the age of seven and later at 15. He told me that the man who abused him seemed to change into this kind of monster like a reptile. He told me that he knew the man to be a mason and that his family chose to believe the masons account over the event rather than his own.

I think that the boy tried to make sense of something that was essentially a despicable act on any 7 year old. I think that he chose to think it was a "monster" attacking him because he couldn't make sense of the event in any other way.

He was very descriptive of the way in which this man turned into something else and the descriptions he has given me of other life events have been proven to be truthful, even in a court of law.

Whereas i find it almost impossible to give any credence to this concept of reptilians somehow controlling us, or being in a position of power . I can see how the mind of a seven year old being subjected to something so dire changing the event to somehow help him make sense of the ordeal. He swears blind that the man changed into this reptile.

Reptiles are a good way for us to understand the secret way masons control us. They themselves think of us as Cattle. Because our psyche cannot handle the concept, it makes us create ways of understanding it. They like to think of themselves as superior to us and we like to think that they are subhuman. Talking to the number of victims over the years, i can say that the latter is a good way to think of them, not reptiles, but subhuman.
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hangedman wrote:
I find it really hard to get my head around the idea that reptiles are a serious course of discussion.

It's a powerful metaphor. To call someone a 'reptile', is to imply they are selfish, a beast that plays to their animal instinct and ignores their concience.
http://www.dialectradio.co.uk
http://www.911forum.org.uk
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: The human subconcious is the reptilian mind. Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Simon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes
neafront
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Hangedman wrote:
I find it really hard to get my head around the idea that reptiles are a serious course of discussion.

It's a powerful metaphor. To call someone a 'reptile', is to imply they are selfish, a beast that plays to their animal instinct and ignores their concience.

well said Tony.

the 'reptiles' are just a lie. disinfo if you will.
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:53 pm    Post subject: To Put a Classical Spin On It Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>WE ARE AN EXTERNALLY ALTERED RACE

Almost certainly so

There is a story that quite a number of external groups had a hand in breeding the human race - each providing some genetic material.

And the story goes that each group played a trick on the others by ensuring that their genetics would be dominant and thereby that humans would be most susceptible to their influence.

Is that why some 95% of DNA has been considered non-functional?

Are humans capable of being activated by external groups for their own agendas?

Have those external groups being trying for some time?

Could divisive religions be a tool for recruiting humans for particular agendas?

Should humans learn to unite against divisive agendas hidden in religions?
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To return to the thread topic, I recall a man who was possessed. One day as I walked past him in the communal dining room I looked at his eyes and they seemed to me to be extended outwards on scaled cones and very reptilian.

I looked again and his eyes were back in human form

I suspect that his physical appearance had not changed but my imaging of him was a composite of inner and outer perceptions.

The reptilian appearance probably was an impression of the possessing entity.

Possession is fairly common in the human race. Indeed it may be that many extremists are subject to periodic possession.

Why else would fundamentalists be so fond of rejecting or separating from humanity over differences of opinion when everyone knows a good argument over a few drinks is great fun?
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>If invokation causes possesion by a reptillian enitity why do people actually seek that experience?

Most possession is not caused by invocation

Invocation of course can be for a wide range of light and dark entities. There is a bit of a trap in the sense that entities often disguise themselves so that the invocation needs to be a proper context and the naming of the entity needs to be very careful. (How can you cast a spell if you cannot spell the name of the entity?)

>Its a terrifying and sickly feeling having something enter you and start to try and take control.

It rather depends on the entity and upon whether it is being kind.

Generally a light being should respect the freedom of the host - but sometimes a light being may misjudge the capacity of the host and can cause inadvertent death

> I wonder how much I have been damaged and how permanently?

CoL in your case some entities have anchored in your birth family - probably over some life times. This can often be seen in the form of on-going difficulties over generations of the same families.

As far as personal damage goes, I suggest you look to see if substance is missing from your solar plexus chakra. You will need to retrieve it in order to be free of the being that took it - you do not seem to have given the energy away

>Can the chakra points be removed from the body and if so can they re grow.

The chakras are energy vortices on different frequencies of the light body. As such they can be pushed away from the physical body as happens with anaesthetic

The chakras have elemental intelligences (in the substance) and (usually) nature spirits to manage the chakras. The densest of those is the one that learns swimming, riding and dancing. Those beings can be traumatised and cease a range of functions - e.g. the physical body will not heal.

The beings under some circumstances may leave and may or may not be replaced by similar beings.

Healing can occur but in my experience some higher being needs to assist

>I wonder what will happen to the mason who told me that it was the name of God instead of letting me know the truth so I could've just thrown it away.

You have not provided sufficient details for me to make an assessment of any of the components of that statement so I have no comment

>And more importantly I wonder what will happen to me in the hereafter do I get tossed into hell for my mistake or do I become a reptillian or does the universe cast me out into the void for eternity?

Fortunately the Creator is even smarter than humans and invented recycling long ago. So very little is discarded - especially if it has had useful learnings

You will continue to loop through incarnations (or equivalent) until you have met the relationship standards for the next grade of this solar system.

Your inner core is beyond access by reptilians - generally only the personality and sometimes the soul gets lost - but the spirit is unmoved

Fear not as fear is the invitation for exploitation - including by humans

Cheers

R
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: