Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Did Bilderberg 2008 met in Vouliagmeni Greece 8-11 May?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2008: Chantilly, Virginia near Washington DC, June 5th-8th 2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Did Bilderberg 2008 met in Vouliagmeni Greece 8-11 May? Reply with quote

Bilderberg 2008 met. Vouliagmeni, Greece, 8-11 May 2008
Bilderberg have met this past weekend!
A rough translation of this Greek page follows

Στην Aθήνα συνεδριάζει η Λέσχη Bilderberg των ισχυρών της γης!
http://www.patris.gr/articles/132651

Bilderberg Club meets at the place of the powerful in Athens

In Greece (in a Vouliagmeni hotel), is currently happening, according to information, the world Congress of secret Club "Bilderberg", which is brought proapofasj'zej for the chances of world, but also this is where Prime Ministers are nominated. It should be stressed, that according to the infamy that circulates round the club Bilderberg, they play for some reason, the role of an 'informal world government'.
Some say indeed, that anything important that has happened in the planet the last 51 years, has first been discussed and organised in her meetings.
The Club, meets for four days each year in different cities, countries and 120 politicians, businessmen, journalists only from the 30 until 35 selected NATO countries participate.
Participants are prohibited to speak to the press or to anyone else and anything they learn there they are not allowed to mention where they heard it. Further, they even go as far as to deny that they were there.
It is prohibited for them to tell their home Parliaments of their countries, if they are politicians, too.
Big Greek interests are there in the list of persons that participates in the meetings of the club in question. According to information, in the meetings of club "Bilderberg" from 1988 up to 2007 have participated Kostas Karamanli's, Giorgos Alogoskoy'fis, the Nto'ra Mpakogja'nni, the Ste'fanos Ma'nos, Giorgos Papandre'oy, Theodoros Pa'gkalos and Anna Djamantopoy'loy.
The only Greek journalist that has taken part in the meetings of club, is Alexis Papahela's. In the meetings at the same time, they appear to participate the General Director of Coca - Cola, Giorgos Dayj'd and the professor of university Athens Loukas Tsoykala's and two shipowners.

Babel Fish Translation
http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

Last edited by TonyGosling on Sat May 17, 2008 1:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
marektysis
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony,

I am sorry not to have found further clues to give an frank assertion as :
I have a 100% certitude " it is in Athens.The last estimate i gave was 80%.I could no more.
But i felt it was there on basis on some elements i had.
In play were the smell of the beast that year after year i experienced plus little signs to be decoded in the right sens.I promise for next year to develop new methods that will be accurate at 100%. All based on logic in all its developments.I hope next year we will get more help from our readers. I have to thanks all readers who really help.(Timmuçin and all others)

I want to associate a great fredoom searcher to the 2008 quest:
i mean Krijec, alias Spooky that is working on Bilderberg since last year and was wanting to go there the other week.Without a 100% certitude, I could not send him in Athens week may 1-4 and i was right.
At 80% it was the same, week 8-11.( he did not ask,but i should have answered the same, because of 14 hours of road to go and 14 hours return, find an hotel etc..) .

Next year if near of him, he will go. Anyway i do believe he is a formidable searcher too and i want him to share this victory of the Mind against the matter.

Marek
spooky

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://infowars.net/articles/may2008/130508Bilderberg.htm

Complete Media Lockdown On Athens Bilderberg Meeting?
Did recent exposures prompt elite confab into super secrecy?

A sole report from a small greek media outlet indicates that the annual Bilderberg meeting took place undetected over the weekend in Athens, Greece amidst a complete media lockdown.

However, veteran Bilderberg investigator Jim Tucker has suggested this report may be a ruse to deflect attention away from the group who could actually be meeting this coming weekend.

The alleged meeting could also have been a pre-conference steering session.

The article from Patris.gr, (rough translation here) also carried a small picture (opposite) of some members of the elite group flanked by security. One of the men appears to be former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, a long time Bilderberger.

The report states:

In Greece (in a Vouliagmeni hotel), is currently happening, according to information, the world Congress of secret Club "Bilderberg", which is brought proapofasj'zej for the chances of world, but also this is where Prime Ministers are nominated. It should be stressed, that according to the infamy that circulates round the club Bilderberg, they play for some reason, the role of an 'informal world government'.

Jim Tucker has told Infowars that he has not yet received 100% confirmation from his sources regarding the situation with the 2008 Bilderberg Group meeting.

Though not unheard of, Bilderberg usually convene at the end of May into early June. The 2005 meeting in Germany was in early May but every other meeting in the last ten years has been later in the month of May or in early June.

Another Bilderberg investigator Tony Gosling of www.Bilderberg.org, explained how difficult it has been to pin down the elite power brokers this year:

This year was the most difficult ever to discover where and when Bilderberg is met. Intelligence gathered indicated the 2008 conference would take place in Greece on one of the first two weekends in May. We failed to positively identify the date and location before this year's 'private' meeting of the Nazi-founded (Prince Bernhard) handful of people who control most of the money in the world.

Not since the early 1990s has the group's meeting gone completely undetected in some form.

Speculation suggested that this years meeting would be held in Lisbon, Portugal to coincide with the impending ratification of the Lisbon Treaty, the new name for essentially the same EU Constitution that was previously rejected by European voters.

Others predicted that the meeting would be held somewhere within the US to coincide with a recent meeting of the Trilateral Commission, the private organization, established by David Rockefeller, of which many Bilderbergers are also members.

The alleged location of the past weekend's meeting, if it indeed did take place, in Vouliagmeni near Athens, would mean a repeat of the 1993 meeting which took place in the same area.

We are still awaiting confirmation of the actual hotel involved, however it is likely that it would have been The Nafsika Astir Palace (pictured), which was used by the group in 1993.

The Nafsika Astir Palace is hidden from view, except from the sea, being built along the pine-dotted cliffside. Thus the reception area is on ground level and the rooms, each with its own spacious and secluded veranda facing the bay, stretch down to the Olympic-size swimming pool and private beach at sea level. It has 163 rooms including the Presidential Suite, one Executive Suite and 8 Junior Suites and also houses the Business Center and the largest conference room of the resort. It is considered ideal for gala dinners and theme parties, which can be held by the pool or in one of the two restaurants.

In 2006 Alex Jones traveled to Ottawa, Canada after gaining intelligence that the Bilderberg meeting would take place there. Jones and his team were detained by Canadian immigration on orders of the Bilderberg Group for a 15 hour nightmare of interrogation, accusations and threats of arrests in anticipation of the conference.

However, Jones made it to the Brookestreet Hotel in Ottawa, met up with Jim Tucker and Daniel Estulin, author of The True Story of the Bilderberg Group, and captured footage that would later appear in his seminal film Endgame.

It was mainly due to the efforts of the three activists combined that elements of the Canadian media produced a rash of reports about the Ottawa meeting.

Media moguls who attend Bilderberg, such as Washington Post CEO and Chairman Donald E. Graham, swear an oath of secrecy and fulfil a promise each year to omit any coverage of Bilderberg from their news outlets.

2007 saw the elite confab head to Istanbul in Turkey under an increased media lockdown.

Insiders at Istanbul revealed that the Bilderberg agenda for 2007/2008 included a hiking of oil prices towards the $200 mark, something that seemed unbelievable at the time but is now predicted to happen by analysts and corporate heads before the end of the year.

The fact that the group has managed to evade detection this year indicates they have ratcheted up the secrecy level even more in response to recent exposure they have received at the hands of Jones, Tucker and Estulin.
spooky

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to Tucker... it is very possible that the true meeting has not happend yet... and I think we should keep our eyes and ears open... who knows... maybe they are reading this forum after all.
Dan Frederiksen
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

possible isn't any good. we need certainty. not idle guesswork
spooky

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the image of the front page from http://www.patris.gr/issue/20080510

TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spooky wrote:
According to Tucker... it is very possible that the true meeting has not happend yet... and I think we should keep our eyes and ears open... who knows... maybe they are reading this forum after all.

Where does he say this?
And I think he's wrong this time.

Anyway thanks for the cover spooky
Does anybody know any Greek speakers?

Quote:

PEPIS#96 - Bilderberg 2008 evades all scrutiny in Vouliagmeni, Greece

1. Johann Hari: The loathsome smearing of Israel's critics
2. Listen to drunk Ex UK Home Secretary John Reid MP who wants me to stop hankering" the Bilderbergers
3. Illuminati in a nutshell
4. My printable Revelation timeline and guide
5. War & black magic Special featuring author and WWII hero Dennis Wheatley

13May08 - Tony Gosling

Well the old tricksters did it this year. They evaded all our efforts to track them down to a precise date and venue. There has been a lot of Bilderberg searching activity on the forum ( https://217.72.179.7/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/ ) including
examination of bilderbergers' schedules, checking of hotels but no 100% definite answer.
Whilst I had been displaying this at the top of the Bilderberg.org front page as a possible venue and date for a week or so Bilderberg researchers such as Marek Tysis, Jim Tucker and myself simply did not have enough hard facts to pin them down beforehand.
The trouble is that this year particularly all the key Bilderberg people have been keeping very quiet about their future plans. In past years they have been relatively open about where they were planning to be and it's then quite a simple matter to identify gaps in the schedules of, say the boss of the European Central Bank and the Queen of the Netherlands, that coincide.
Marek Tysis believed, rightly as it transpired, that it would be in Vouliagmeni, Greece in one of the first two weekends of May. What they were talking about we may never know. Let's hope at least SOMEBODY who realises that these people are where war and money meets and far too close to the Nazis (through Prince Bernhard and the occult connections particularly) has got some leaks.
What are they planning for us this year then? We might guess that Henry Kissinger has had problems with his War on Terror because nobody is believing it is anything other than a US, Israeli and British grab for empire. A continuation of Hitler's diseased dream of an occult empire to rival the extent of the old British Empire and Commonwealth and all the psychological pressure is now being piled on Gordon Brown who is not playing ball with the Bilderbergers' fascistic 'consensus'.
There is not a lot of doubt in my mind that the immense power that Bilderberg wields is ultimately satanic. One could pick a random homeless tramp on the streets of London to preside over such a conference you would get more common sense in his little finger than all the Bilderberg Steering committee have in their collective greedy bodies.
Maybe that is what is needed. A jubilee of renewal to remove these despots and their freemasonic underlings from the committees that select candidates for the political parties.
What seemed a real political hope in the UK, the Liberal Democrat Party has somehow got itself a City of London stooge, Nick Clegg, in charge now so has made itself unelectable just a the time when it could have swept to power because of voter hatred of both Labour and Tory parties.
Israel too is 'celebrating' 60 years of existence and as such 60 years of terrorism, horror and hatred of the arabs. The Jewish people don't want it but what can they do with a fanatical far right Zionist government there. Jews are in exactly the same bind as the rest of us. Democracy has been stealthily and deliberately undermined in Israel just as in the US and Britain and Europe by Secret Societies operating within the 'cover' of freemasonry.
The Beijing Olympics looming appears something like the Berlin Olympics of 1936. A derisory show of male and female machismo with a few who will be this year's Jesse Owens?
So Bilderberg may have been successful in stopping scrutiny of themselves this year, no participant list, nothing whatsoever has emerged. And that bodes extremely ill for the coming Summer and Autumn. Whatever bloodcurdling warstarting event, whether or not connected with the Beijing Olympics, and whether or not leading to a global crash which will make a few people very very rich, you can be sure they will be in the know. Which means that Bilderberg is culpable, there's a lot of bucks riding on this. That is why they do everything they can, with their limitless supply of money, to keep these meetings out of the public eye.
What we need of course is a united front such as that which has formed in South America, probably because they have been the subject of so much evil and illegal US interference. A united front based on a media free of racist Zionist moles and on an understanding of the true facts behind 9/11 which kicked off all this 'War on Resistance Fighters' madness. It really is as if the war is against the plucky partisans and leaders of the French Resistance to Nazi occupation.
So it doesn't take a lot of imagination, once you've joined the Nazi dots, to see where Henry Kissinger and Bilderberg are coming from. His present company, Kissinger Associates, is the biggest protection racket on the planet and the UN eats out of its hands, that means the UN Charter and the Geneva Conventions have been torn to pieces by these people, paving the way for mass slaughter and maybe a little more power. Kissinger gets kudos from his impunity and Rockefeller, Rothschild and his financial backers and other underground friends are egged on to further madness by our gullibility. Then there is their love of Eugenics, what more proof do we need? How much more can we forget?
They want a more subtly spun global version of what Hitler had in the early 1940s and they are not going to get it because the human spirit will not have it. But they are so greedy and determined, indeed psychopathic in their goal, that they would rather pull our whole beautiful God-given world down around our heads than allow us to be the free people we were made to be. The real solutions to the problem of wage slavery, poverty, are so simple as to be almost obvious. Land reform and money reform, putting land back into the hands of those who need it as a free gift to mankind. Taking the power to issue money out of private corporate hands.
Anyway, that'll do for now and here are a few more articles and
YouTube clips to get you up to speed...

1. Johann Hari: The loathsome smearing of Israel's critics

http://groups.google.com/group/pepis/browse_thread/thread/eabd1abe7b432d44

Last edited by TonyGosling on Tue May 13, 2008 7:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
spooky

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the infowars article
Quote:
However, veteran Bilderberg investigator Jim Tucker has suggested this report may be a ruse to deflect attention away from the group who could actually be meeting this coming weekend.

http://www.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.patris.gr%2Fcat%2F104&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sl=el&tl=en

also, this greek newspaper is from Crete. sounds a bit "spooky" to me...
marektysis

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear All,
You find the quote of Jim on 'Prison Planet' of Alex Jones. In the Bilderberg's world, a pre session never exists.
Ruse may exist with a false information ( we have seen a few of them in our work this year on this topic). By instance: change of TC meeting datebetween march and april, the sudden appearance of Price Phillip in belgium on week may 8- 11. All that was 'organized to puzzle us'.

The best way to have the truth is to ask the list to maya bank and publish it.It is definitive to exit all lies.I don t way to be undirectly associated with a Bilderberg 's ruse. So, Sirs , ask the list and publish it ! If no list, you are right, but try first.

I recall that my methods were working this year and in 2005 Munich+Montreal what ever people may say.french readers have seen it in action.

The three following weeks are seeing the Queen of Netherlands busy in the seconf part of the week..so forget it.

Marek
ious

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Anyway thanks for the cover spooky
Does anybody know any Greek speakers?

Hi Tony,

I am Greek. If you need help with the translation let me know.

Also, I live 20 km away from Vouliagmeni Cool

Cheers
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ious wrote:

Hi Tony,
Cheers

Could you scour the Greek press and see if this is confirmed elsewhere??
ious

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
ious wrote:

Hi Tony,
Cheers

Could you scour the Greek press and see if this is confirmed elsewhere??

Sure, I could do that tomorrow. However, I don't see any confirmation of this article on the Greek internet news. After 3 hours of research, the web site www.patris.gr is the only source regarding the meeting. Please, note that this is a local Cretan newspaper.

I will continue the research on and off line. I will keep you posted.

Here is the translation:

The Bilderberg Club conference of the World Controllers is being held in Athens!
Saturday, May 10th 2008
http://www.patris.gr/articles/132651

According to information, the world congress of the secret Club “Bilderberg” that allegedly predecides the destiny of the world population and announces the future Prime Ministers, takes place these days in Greece (at a hotel in Vouliagmeni - an exclusive seaside municipality 20 km south of Athens http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vouliagmeni)

It should be stressed that according to the rumors, the Bilderberg Club unofficially plays the role of a global government. It is presumed that anything reactionary that has occurred in the world the last 51 years has been discussed and prearranged during the club’s sessions.

The club summits take place 4 days annually in different cities and countries each time and its participants are among 120 politicians, businessmen, journalists and others who come from 30 to 35 selected countries. They are not allowed to speak to the main stream media or individuals and avoid any mention regarding the meetings; they will even “deny” their participation. More over, the politicians are not allowed to inform their Parliaments about these activities. [Therefore these politicians are mere agents serving a foreign and malice agenda and they should be charged with treason for acting against their countries and the people who elected them.]

The list of the participants is very interesting for Greece. According to information, some of the most prominent Greek politicians like Kostas Karamanlis, George Alogoskoufis, Dora Bakogianni, Stefanos Manos, George Papandreou, Theodoros Pagalos and Anna Diamantopoulou have been participating in the Club activities from 1988 until 2007.

The only journalist who has attended the club meetings is Alexis Papahelas.

George David, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company S.A., Loukas Tsoukalas professor in the Athens University and two ship-owners appear to participate as well.

Last edited by ious on Wed May 14, 2008 8:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:19 am    Post subject: Tony Gosling on Alex Jones show today Reply with quote

Here I am on Alex Jones' show minus the adverts

28 minutes long and a 5Mb mp3 file.

Do feel free to comment on what I had to say.

http://www.bilderberg-mirror.org.uk/alextonylowres.mp3

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2008/05/398802.html
kevink

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done with Alex Jones, especially the Freemasonry background. Too bad Jones kept interrupting.

2 things:

First, before it disappears forever, one piece of evidence that suggests that BB did meet last weekend was the Executive Calendar of the World Bank. I think you mentioned the IMF but it was the WB.

http://siteresources.worldbank.org/BODINT/Resources/calendar1.pdf

Here's the relevant text:

May 8 May 9
Advisors' Retreat Advisors' Retreat

This occurring right after the Southern Europe meeting of the International Financial Bank (private bank of the World Bank that Zoellick runs). Not clear who the "Advisors" are, but since the World Bank is a Bilderberg creation, logical that they may be Bilderberg.

Second, pursuant to your comments about a coming clash with the Chinese, am reposting these youtube links of Ben Fulford's interviews with David Rockefeller last December in Tokyo. Regarding Fulford's statements about a secret Chinese society that is targeting the western elite: is this guy a crackpot or ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu6dWGfOy2k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckymsI9rwwA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OywL7iliROA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1FLxbRQCRQ
Citizen Z
On the (winning) side of the angels?
On the (winning) side of the angels?

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: New Member Reply with quote

Have been checking up on the latest from you guys for a few months.
Thank you for your tremendous efforts. Marek's prediction was posted on infowars not long after he posted it on here. I agree that is does very much look like the conference was last weekend. My only surprise is that no journalist followed the trail. And still no sign of Estulin.

Peace and Positive Energy,

Citizen Z
http://www.freetheplanet.info
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2008: Chantilly, Virginia near Washington DC, June 5th-8th 2008 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: