Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Breaking news on date and location - Washington June 5-8
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2008: Chantilly, Virginia near Washington DC, June 5th-8th 2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Breaking news on date and location - Washington June 5-8 Reply with quote

According to some reports, who are quoting Tucker and ESTULIN, this years Bilderberg meeting will be held in Washington, 5-11 June....

....seems rather long, but wot the heck. Very Happy

Looks like the NWO are playing games with us! Cool
Maximus
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may2008/051608_bilderberg_meet.htm
SirYancelot

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:17 am    Post subject: These guys are too much Reply with quote

Hey all, first post here, but been following for a long time with interest. If this is true, the absolute audacity of these men, meeting in the US capital, is unbelievable. I'm in MI, if there is anything I can do to help this cause let me know. I'd drive out there.
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may2008/051608_bilderberg_meet.htm

As I said on Alex Jones - it really did look like it was going to be Greece over the last month and I also said that you can never be 100% sure.

This looks like Great News!!!
Dutch Newspaper: Bilderberg To Meet In Washington June 5-8
marektysis

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will put some salt on it. Once again, after Athens Vouglamini, you have a repetition: Washington,Chantilly.( as in 2002)
A dutch paper is giving a leak. Don t forget, the father of Queen Bea was the secretary general of Bilderberg and a dutchman.This leak could be on purpose in a good leak or a false one.Can this be again a false info? The best for the readers and searchers is to give additionnal infos about the moves of the members of the central kernel of Bilderberg to see if it sticks with the info.
Maximus has established the marriott was occupied at the good dates.

But by which people? Unilever staff? Bilderberg?
If they made people to fall in a trap, i will try to prevent you, but the case of Washington seems odd..really.

Marek

Marek
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marek...you are right to question Washington, because this could also be a wind up. If you lot can`t find it, and Tucker and ESTULIN pop up after "we`ve" made fools of ourselves. It could be anywhere. I did suggest a location to our highly respected leader (I mean it) and I do agree with him, it was a looong shot.

If this year has been so hard, then we should consider the possiblity that many things have changed, if not everything...

...they seek global domination, so we sould contemplate a global location. Smile
kevink

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not out of the realm of possibility that Bilderberg could book several hotels at several locations on different weekends in May and June but the Steering Committee makes their final meeting decision as the dates draw near. Assuming that's the case, what would be their motives for meeting near Washington (if that's where it will be) in June, and passing on Greece?

Some speculation:

- the US presidential election. Hillary Clinton is one of them and McCain is a member of American Friends of Bilderberg. Obama, the neo-McGovernite front runner, is being coached by Trilateralist Brzezinski (as was Jimmy Carter) and others. It now appears that Clinton is finished, which was in doubt as recent as a month ago. As a latecomer Obama has likely never attended Bilderberg. While he seems to support some of Bilderberg's goals as well as Israel, he must be made to understand the globalist landscape, Bilderberg's agenda, and the parameters within which he will be allowed to operate. Obama has said he would directly negotiate with heads of "rogue" states. Bilderberg bristles at this kind of loose protocol. He must be brought to heel by those who can not only make him but break him.

- Mideast and south-central Asian next steps, updating Atlanticist policy after Bush's trip to Israel and Saudi Arabia rather than before. Next steps in dealing with nuclear proliferation in south-central Asia, Israel's security, the next stages of US military excursions in the mideast, the next stages of energy cartel planning as oil skyrockets toward Bilderberg's planned $US200/barrel, oil currency and the world monetary system, etc. And of course UN global taxes on carbon and the next round of measures to be imposed because of peak oil, global warming, and other excuses.

- Next stages of plannning for the EU-style Americas Union and FTAA. With Barroso and Strauss-Kahn visiting Mexico before/after the Greece weekend, the forthcoming Economic Council of the Americas meeting, the Europeans have a substantial interest.
krijec

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys !!

I persist one more time in believing that Rhodes has been the venue!!
And for those who are not familiar with the island and could think: "Rhodes? That's no place for the Bilderbergers to meet", I 've got to inform them that:
1) Rhodes is one of the most famous,beautifull,historical islands of the Mediterenean Sea!
2)It has a great tradition in secret societies! It had been used from the "Knights Of The Temple" as a shelter!
3)It has plenty of luxurious,isolated beach resorts!
4)I insist on the presence of the aircraft-carrier "Harry Truman" !!!
Think about it! This ship could function as a vehicle to carry in secrecy v.i.p. from Nato military basis to Rhodes and back to the basis again. That guarrantes absolute security and privacy. I remind you that Kissinger,according to information,had refused to travel to Athens for the meeting of 1993,due to inadequate security measures!!! On the contrary the presence of the aircraft-carrier could give the opportunity to undercover agents to control the whole island masqueraded as officers of the navy!! Radars,military planes, missiles,helicopters!! With all this staff,there's no need for local forces, always a risk for a leak!!!

Anyway, I am convinced that the coexistance of all these international personalities in the region was not simply a coincidence !!! The meeting has been effectuated somewhere in the Mediterenean !!! For all the reasons mentioned before I suggest Rhodes as the favourite venue and the best cross-road for important personalities not only from the South-Eastern Europe,but also from the Middle East to gother there !!!
I can not exclude an announced meeting later in Washington DC or anywhere else to disorientate us !!! I am quite sure though, that a meeting, at least of the steering committee of the Bilderberg Group and the most important personalities of the region has been already held in Rhodes or somewhere else in the Mediterenean and that they have achieved to determine their plans for the near future of the region !!!

Thank you for your attention !!!!
Salute !!!
Krijec.
marektysis

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SO???
HOW DOES THIS DUTCH PAPER GOT THIS INFO WHEN THE FOREIGN MINISTER OF NETHERLAND IS ANNOUNCING NEWS UP TO NEXT WEEK AND THAN DUTCH AMBASSY IN WASHINGTON IS ANNOUNCING NOTHING.
SIMPLE QUESTION.
http://www.netherlands-embassy.org/homepage.asp

mAREK
marektysis

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oops, the site of the netherlands ambassy is announcing Bilderberg in Chantilly too.
Was it the source of the paper?

Marek
marektysis

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SO THE SOURCE WAS OFFICIAL
The source was tha Dutch Ambassy in Washington. The source is bound to the Natherland Government and what it published was reprinted in this Dutch paper.
This is quasi official.
But is it true?

Marek
marektysis

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PRECAUTION TO BE TAKEN
PLEASE CAPTURE THE IMAGE OF THE TEXT BEFORE TOMORROW MORNING.

mAREK
marektysis

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hI kRIJEC,

Rhodes airport has a pist of 3260 meters, open day and night and has 13 aircraft reception installation.
It is compatible with a Bilderberg meeting.

Marek
marektysis

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

us copyright art 7 ss 17 for limited groups

Embassy
Offices in the US
The Netherlands & EU
Informatie over de VS
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Contact Information

4200 Linnean Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20008
1-877-DUTCHHELP (phone)
1-877-388-2443 (phone)
202-362-3430 (fax)

Dutch Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende visits Washington DC
May 16, 2008

Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende together with Minister of Foreign Affairs Maxime Verhagen will visit Washington, D.C. Thursday, June 5 to Sunday, June 8. On Thursday, June 5, they will be received by President Bush at the White House. Topics to be discussed include the international political situation including developments in Afghanistan and the economic cooperation between the United States and the Netherlands. Subsequently, the Prime Minister will participate in the annual Bilderberg conference, which this year will be held in Chantilly, VA.

MAREK TYSIS
marektysis

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHAT IS OUT OF NORMAL WAY FOR AN EMBASSY?

1.THE AMBASSY OF THE NETHERLANDS IN WASHINGTON WAS PUBLISHING ABOUT AN ORGANISATION WHICH OFFICIALLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HOLLAND. IT'S GENERALLY DESCRIBED AS A PRIVATE ORGANISATION.

2. THIS INFORMATION WAS REPRINTED IN A DUTCH PAPER WITHOUT ANY SOURCE GIVEN. MAREK HAS PROVEN WHAT PUBLIC DUTCH ORGANISATION WAS AT THE SOURCE OF THE INFO.

3. ON THIS STATE OF INFO WE CAN'T DISTRUST OR TRUST THE VALUE OF INFO. WE GENERALLY CAN ONLY TELL THAT THE DUTCH GOVERNEMENT IS USING ITS NORMAL BODY TO INFORM OR DISINFORM ABOUT PRIVATE ORGANISATIONS. THIS IS NOT ADMITTED BY THE AUTHORIZED LAWS ON GENEVA CONVENTIONS ABOUT DIPLOMACY.

BECAUSE THE AMBASSY IN WASHINGTON IS THE LAST BASE IN A CORRECT AND GOOD CARREER FOR DUTCH AMBASSADORS AND OTHER CONSULAR PERSONNEL, WE MAY INFER THIS ABUSE WAS TOLERATED BECAUSE THE DUTCH GOVERNEMENT AUTHORIZED THE AMBASSADOR TO PUBLISH SUCH NEWS FOR INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL USE. IT COULD BE ASSIMILATED AS AN EXAGGERATED USE OF PROPAGANDA.

IT CONSTITUTES ANYWAY A SCANDAL FOR THE DIPLOMATIC NORMS

MAREK TYSIS
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2008: Chantilly, Virginia near Washington DC, June 5th-8th 2008 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: