Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Breaking news on date and location - Washington June 5-8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2008: Chantilly, Virginia near Washington DC, June 5th-8th 2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This 'leak' about the forthcoming Washington meeting which may or may not be real is from the Dutch Embassy - most exceptional for an Embassy to release such information - two main possibilities. Most likely number 1.

1. Embassy pissed off with Bilderberg so exposing them...
2. Deliberate Disinformation to throw us off the scent of a follow-up in Greece

Quote:
Dutch Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende visits Washington DC
May 16, 2008
Printer Friendly Version
Email a Friend

Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende together with Minister of Foreign Affairs Maxime Verhagen will visit Washington, D.C. Thursday, June 5 to Sunday, June 8. On Thursday, June 5, they will be received by President Bush at the White House. Topics to be discussed include the international political situation including developments in Afghanistan and the economic cooperation between the United States and the Netherlands. Subsequently, the Prime Minister will participate in the annual Bilderberg conference, which this year will be held in Chantilly, VA.

Communication editors:
Further details on the visit of Prime Minister Balkenende and Minister Verhagen will be announced soon.
http://www.netherlands-embassy.org/article.asp?articleref=AR00002536EN

Quote:

Dutch Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende visits Washington DC
Press release | 16-05-2008
Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende, together with Minister of Foreign Affairs Maxime Verhagen, will visit Washington, D.C. Thursday, June 5 to Sunday, June 8.
On Thursday, June 5, they will be received by President Bush at the White House. Topics to be discussed include the international political situation including developments in Afghanistan and the economic cooperation between the United States and the Netherlands.
Subsequently, the Prime Minister will participate in the annual Bilderberg conference, which this year will be held in Chantilly, VA., USA.
http://www.minaz.nl/english/News/Press_releases_and_news_items/2008/Mei/Dutch_Prime_Minister_Jan_Peter_Balkenende_visits_Washington_DC
japanhandlers2005

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:07 am    Post subject: Oficcial Leaking? Reply with quote

Dear TonyGosling and every one

I am a Japanse Bilderberg Watcher.
I have a question about MR.JIM TUcker

I have read some postings from Japanse Illuminati critic website saying that this year's bilderberg is going to be held in Hokkkaido,Japan in late June.

This critic hosts website "Weekly Japan News".

He says that he got this infromation "from the American free Press".

He says that Jim Tucker of the AFP , the author of "Bilderberg Diary" says that the information of " Bilderberg2008 in Japan " is very real.

He also wrote about an official petiton from the AFP that requires "Truth seekers" to donate their money to compensate Mr.Tucker's cost for the reporting in Japan newxt month.

I ,of courese, checked the AFP website , but I can not find the articles about the petition he was saying.I saw his articles about TC meeting in D.C.

So,

DID ANYBODY KNOWS ABOUT OR SEE THE ARTICLE IN THE AFP NEWS PAPER OF THIS PETION ABOUT THE FEE FOR HIS REPORTING THE BILDERBERG IN JAPAN ?

Unfortunately, I cannot see the Members- only page of THE AFP News paper.

If anyone in this forum subscribes the AFP, please "copy and paste" the article concerned.

We saw the OFFICIAL LEAKING from the Dutch Embassy above.

But, if Mr Tucker thinks that the tips about the Bilderberg in asia region IS THE REAL ONE , it is very IMPORTMAT to consider the possibility!

Please, Crying or Very sad

Thank you,
YASU
kevink
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must have thrown out the flyer in the May 19 American Free Press.
But in the May 26 American Free Press, which was just posted on-line for members, Jim Tucker says the following in his Personal Note from the Editor. Per AFP, it's OK to quote their newspaper as long as credit is given to AFP, which I am doing.

REPORTERS IN EUROPE, who have collaborated
with me in chasing Bilderberg
for years, believe the secret elite group
met in Athens, Greece May 8-11, escaping
detection for the first time in decades.
OnMay 6, I was preparing to grab my bag
and head for Dulles International Airport.
But I was also calling the offices of
three Bilderberg luminaries, inquiring if
they would be in town for “social reasons.”
Believing in my innocence, or so I
thought, I was assured all three would be
inWashington (not Greece or even Japan)
on that weekend. Those three people
never miss a Bilderberg meeting. It would
be terrible to be tricked into a worthless
flight. Years ago, Bilderberg almost
tricked me into going to the right site at
the wrong time.
If I can confirm that the meeting was
held, I will learn what transpired and
report to you. Having exposed the mischief
of the Trilateral Commission (AFP,
5-12-0Cool we already know the common
agenda. As you know, the groups have an
interlocking leadership of Rothschilds
and Rockefellers and a common agenda.
If the meeting is still in the future and
I learn when and where, of course I will
go there and report that, too. I am grateful
to generous readers who are helping to
fund the next Bilderberg trip, whenever
and wherever it is. For those of you who
responded to a flyer in last week’s paper
asking for funds for the Bilderberg trip, if
it turns out the meeting has already been
held, we will refund your money or give
you the chance to redirect it to another
AFP cause.
There is a possibility Bilderberg will
meet in Japan because that’s where the
Group of Eight heads of state will meet,
for the first time ever. The G-8 leaders are
all from Europe and North America, yet
they are meeting in Japan. Bilderberg usually
meets on the same continent a week
or so in advance of the G-8 meeting. It’s
convenient for boys from the White
House, state, defense and treasury department
who attend Bilderberg to transmit
their orders. But, on normal rotation, it is
“Europe’s turn” to host Bilderberg. In the
past, they have met in North America
every fourth year
James P. Tucker Jr.
Editor

Remember I did an earlier post - that because the G8 will meet in Japan (wher it has met in 1979, 1986, 1993, and 2000), that we should keep open the unthinkable possibility of an unprecedented Bilderberg meeting there, noting that David Rockefeller visited Japan in December 2007 to visit Emperor Akihito.
japanhandlers2005

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:46 am    Post subject: Thank you ! Reply with quote

Dear kevink

Thank you for your kindness and help.

I understand what Jim wanted to say.

I remember that the EU commssion chariman Barroso visited Japan on late April,2008 with Peter Mandelson.

(sorry , no English version of this press release!)
http://www.deljpn.ec.europa.eu/home/news_jp_newsobj2779.php

He apeared on National Television (NHK) and talked about "the climate change and business".

Barroso also met with the Emperor then.But I didnot found any news reporting about his visiting Hokkaido,a G-8 venue.

If Bilderberg is really going to be held in my country,it was possible that he then came to Japan to do preliminary inspection of the venue.May be his assistant or deputy did inspect the venue.

But I suspect that the possibily of Bilderbrerg in Japan is not likely because there have been no precedent it to be held in Asia.

We should now think about the Dutch Embassy leak about the Virginia Bilderberg.

But as a precaution , I look into the possiblity of this.

Thank you,

Yasu. Very Happy
vicflame
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends,

Would you please do a reality check and note that Jim Tucker is trying to "lose the flock" in a tide of "possibilities" ? Shocked Mad

This guy works for the AFP (a well known press group, the same press that corrupts, distorts and lies all the time). This should already set off your internal alarm.

He claimed that Bilderberg 2008 would happen in Washington. Now, he says that it is not impossible that it would be in Japan.

So, what next ? A Bilderberg meeting in Lhassa, Tibet ??? Rolling Eyes Laughing

Come on, guys, wake up !!! He's just trying to use his authority, his ancient fame, to LURE you !

What are his PROOFS ? He has NONE ! Only very weak CLUES !

I don't even think that the possibility that the embassy of the Netherlands was "pissed with the USA", and so released an "info" about Bilderberg, is credible.

It should now be clear for anyone who has a brain and some good sense that the Bilderberg and their underdogs of the press are doing all they can to send us on fake tracks, this year. And the term "underdogs" includes Jim Tucker, of course.

Now, did anyone fax their office to get the list (please call during open week days and during office hours) ? Maximus gave us the fax number.

So, will we check this, or will we keep on babbling on and on ?

We don't have any confirmation that the Bilderbergers didn't meet next to Athens. The only way to know is to call Maya bank and to request a list. Exclamation

Vic.
marektysis

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends,

The actual week will see nothing happen.King of Spain busy in Madrid on may 23, Bea busy in Netherlands on saturday with mr Balkanende.Normally.Saturday , Prince Philip is going in Egypt from may 24-to May 28. Last time he went in Egypt ( a few years ago, when he went in the same country, he was jailed one night with an important belgian minister, because they were found by the police in a boat where the 'gays' of Cairo where making a big fair. the day after, Moubarak was expelling them...). Is it a 'reconciliation visit?

Smile Marek
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My PEPIS message from today
If you want you can join the list here or here

PEPIS#97 - Bilderberg to meet Washington June 5th-8th - Athens a ruse?
http://www.bilderberg.org/pepis08.htm#97

1 & 2 - Dutch Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende visits Washington DC
3. Iranians Arrest CIA Explosive/Chemical Terror Network

Hi all,
Some real hard evidence about Bilderberg 2008 this time.
Looks like the Athens meeting may not have been one 'maverick' editor but a false trail 'pandering' to our searches on the forum. Thanks to all at prisonplanet.com for drawing this to everyones' attention.
Most important thing is though, as Marek Tysis ponts out, that never before has the Dutch Embassy announced the Bilderberg conference ahead of the event. This exceptional move may indicate that there are people in the Dutch government, maybe even including the Dutch PM himself, who are not happy about the secrecy upon which Rockefeller, Kissinger and the other Bilderberg chiefs insist?
I have personally experienced the distaste with which some of the politicians treat Bilderberg Conferences seeing them as 'oppressive' and 'stifling'. They will oftern take any excuse to get out of the conference venue for a breath of fresh air, a drink in an ordinary bar and chat to journalists who are hanging out at bars near the entrance.
These are the people Bilderberg most needs to 'buy the Bilderberg line'.
After all these people have a gigantic plan for global economic meltdown or recovery - and who wants to be associated with that if it all kicks off? Like being in on the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand in 1914 without alerting the military powers in Austria- Hungary that could prevent it.
It's being discussed on the forum here (not Archduke Franz Ferdinand) Bilderberg 2008: Washington June 5-8? After apparent fake meeting in Greece?
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vic,

Any more of this utter rubbish and you are out of here for good - accusing Big Jim Tucker who is becoming a frail old fellah, of disinformation!!
Are you crazy??
Whatever, YOU are becoming the problem.

Blaming HIM for the difficulty of finding them and the secrecy - you are writing in very bad taste my friend.

vicflame wrote:
Would you please do a reality check and note that Jim Tucker is trying to "lose the flock" in a tide of "possibilities" ? Shocked Mad
This guy works for the AFP (a well known press group, the same press that corrupts, distorts and lies all the time). This should already set off your internal alarm.
Come on, guys, wake up !!! He's just trying to use his authority, his ancient fame, to LURE you !
And the term "underdogs" includes Jim Tucker, of course.
spooky

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also knew that Japan might be a possible venue... but, it sounded very impossible. I was told a few days before the 8th of May when talking to Aaron at infowars. However that was one of other tracks... the most impossible at that time, I might say... just like I said earlier that I don't think Bilderberg was going to be held in Athens at that point... and may I add, I think... almost certain, that the news in that newspaper from Crete was made up from THIS forum/website.

Here's the conversation with Aaron:
Quote:
>>>> As for Bilderberg, interesting to hear speculation about Greece;
>>>> for
>>>> what's its worth, a Japanese woman whose been
>>>> interviewing Jim Tucker was under the belief it could be Japan this
>>>> year, although that would clearly go against the pattern.
>> I think the
>> Japan scenario is rather unlikely, but only time will tell.
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaron wrote:

Japan.....although that would clearly go against the pattern.

So would Chantilly. Remember Bilderberg met in N. America only 2 years ago. The norm is 3 or 4 European meetings then one in North America. The exception being in 1996/7
Mind you it could also mean Bilderberg is becoming 'unwelcome' in Europe.

Quote:
1996 (May 30-June 2) CIBC Leadership Centre in King City, Canada
1997 (June 12-15) Pine Isle resort in Lake Lanier, Georgia, United States
1998 (May 14-17) Turnberry Hotel in Turnberry, Scotland
1999 (June 3-6) Caesar Park Hotel Penha Longa in Sintra, Portugal
2000 (June 1-4) Chateau Du Lac Hotel in Genval, Brussels, Belgium
2001 (May 24-27) Hotel Stenungsbaden in Stenungsund, Sweden
2002 (May 30-June 2) Westfields Marriott in Chantilly, Virginia, United States
2003 (May 15-18th) Trianon Palace Hotel in Versailles, France
2004 (June 3-6) Grand Hotel des Iles Borromees in Stresa, Italy
2005 (May 5-8th) Dorint Sofitel Seehotel Überfahrt in Rottach-Egern, Germany
2006 (June 8-11) Brookstreet Hotel in Kanata, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
2007 (May 31 - June 3) Ritz-Carlton hotel, Şişli, Istanbul, Turkey.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group
kevink

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

June 6-8 (same weekend that Chantilly would occur) a World Economic Forum Russia CEO Roundtable meets in St. Petersberg

http://www.weforum.org/en/events/WorldEconomicForumRussiaCEORoundtable2008/index.htm

One of the co-chairs is Coca Cola's Muhtar Kent who attended BB2007. New Russian puppet president Medvedev will be there. This is probably not significant, since Kent is not a Bilderberg regular. The head of either Coca Cola or Pepsi Cola attends Bilderberg though not every year.

----

Bilderberg regular Vernon Jordan will be in Anaheim California, USA June 28 – July 1 for American Library Association Conference:

http://www.ala.org/ala/eventsandconferencesb/annual/2008a/home.cfm

Based on this we can rule out that weekend (the weekend before the G8 summit). Interesting that it's just a direct flight from LA to Tokyo in case Jordan is to be around for the G8 Summit there.

Earlier I posted that a face-to-face between Barack Obama and Bilderberg may be a motive for BB2008 on US soil. Obama's worldview has been shaped by years of exposure to Black Liberation theology, so who better than Vernon Jordan to bring him into the Bilderberg fold? In fact, this is exactly what's happening, just as Jordan brought in Bill Clinton back in 1991, as these Big Media stories reveal:

http://www.newsweek.com/id/130608

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/04/12/power-broker-vernon-jorda_n_96381.html

kevink
kevink

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the new Jim Tucker video about this year's Bilderberg meeting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMxjxcovijQ
japanhandlers2005

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:33 am    Post subject: About Hokkaido possibility Reply with quote

Dear everyone,

I called the reserve desk of "the Winsor Hotel Toya",the G-8 venue ,asked why we can not reserve any room during 1st July-11th July insipite of the fact that the G-8 is held during 7th July- 9th July.

I asked an lady clerk on the phone if there is any pre-session for the G-8 summit,and she said ,"yes,a kind of".

And I asked her whether there would be any international conference in June or early July, she said that seh could not know about it.

But I tried on-line reserve system of this hotel and I found I can reserve
on 14th, 21st,28th : every Saturday on June.

So if they meet in Japan,the only possibilty is during 1st July(Mon.)-6th July(Sun).

But these are all "weekdays".! The bilderbergers always meet weekend,not weekdays.

It is possible that the Sherpas meets during weekdays in the Winsor,but I think they need more time to summerize the conclusion or debate minutes of Bilderberg 2008 into the decision papers or "Orders" to the world politician.

We should focus on the the DC/Virginia meeting.

If 5th June - 8th June is also ruse again, then we should consider the possiblity of Japan because we have spare time to prepare for that possiblity.

kevink,

Story about Vernon Jordan on Newsweek is very interesting because Jordan is Power borker.

He intoroduced Bill Clinton and John Edwards into the Bilderberg according to the past NYT article.

I have thought that Jordan, James A. Johnson and Richard Horbrooke supoorts Hilray Clinton ,but if Newsweek article is a kind of insider information,Jordan &co. had changed their mind!

I suspect that they think Edwards as VP for Obama.

Thank you,

Yasu Razz
wfuhdehr

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dear friends,
Once more I tell you that at the weekend from May 30 to June 1 the Westin Caesar Park Hotel at Penha Longa Sintra in Portugal don't accept any more reservations because it is full.
Best regards,
Wahsse
marektysis

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Wfuhdehr,
Try the 29 (thursday) too and let us know.
Marek
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2008: Chantilly, Virginia near Washington DC, June 5th-8th 2008 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: