Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CIA within the CIA

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: CIA within the CIA Reply with quote

For a start, I haven`t read this new section on the Bilderberg.org site. But I get the gist that the CIA is placed at the centre of Western intelligence. I have a feeling this position is a deception.

Since the NWO 9/11 ignition event, the CIA has carried the can for all the alledged blunders which led to the war on terror....another NWO deception.

I think the centre of Western intelligence is MI6, and I also think the war on terror is an MI6 construct and that Mossad and MI6 have intergrated into their large CIA host with amazing results. Mossad spies on the US for MI6...I think (current unreported Isreali spy scandle in the US).LOL

This can in part be explianed by the elite families who control the world in which we live. Western corporations, investment banks and central banks which are controlled by the likes of Rothschild and Rockefeller families. When you peel off the thin glitz skin of Amerika (Remember New Orleans?), you`ll find that its one very big hard run work camp and that the US establishment has more in common with Europe and that Europe is out of reach for ordinary Amerikans...what they don`t know, they won`t miss.

There are also questions as to the real state of US independence, is it real? I think, all/most US presidents are related to European royalty...just by chance?? I doubt it. Lord Jacob Rothschild lives in the UK. Prior to Mikhail Khodorkovsky arrest, he signed over his voting right on his Yukos shares to Lord Jacob Rothschild....Rothschild was also involved in the recent Rosneft stockmarket float...at the same time the G8 were meeting in Moscow. But Putin rejects Russian entry (NWO terms & conditions) into the WTO. Was Rosneft (direct/indirect) Putin`s retirement fund...his golden carrot? Why did Putin reject the NWO offer on WTO membership?

No proof...but it is suggested that during the G8 meeting, China and Russia stationed some 14 nuclear submarines off the US Pacific and Atlantic coasts as a demonstration of power. The Rothschild family sold (?..hidden) off all its oil interests to (I think) Shell, this was a long time ago. But Lord Jacob Rothschild has returned to oil directly....just like that...all the world`s oil co`s are looking for oil reserves and Lord Jacob Rothschild bids upfront in public (knowing he`ll win) and wins the FIRST oil rights to the Black Sea...I doubt that anyone really tried to stand in his way.LOL

We know the people in the CIA are good at what they do. But when key people block/bin your reports, or sit on them a time, so they are worthless, or have presidents who fail to capture Bin Laden several times over...you know thats its all by design. It seems that MI6 and Mossad (M might be controlled by MI6 (given the position of Lord JR) and have the senior players within the CIA playing on their side. This would explain the recent purge of key CIA officers...well, key enough to cause problems.

A book was published last September called "Hitler was a British Agent"...I won`t bore you with the details, you can find it all on the net. While this book is lacking in hard facts, much of what this book suggests, is far more believable than the current version of history. Take this in context to our current situation, it becomes clear that MI6 is the Wests dominant intelligene brain and that it serves the elite families of the World and that bodies such as Bilderberg, Chatham House and the CFR are tweaking the objectives of these elite families. The Tavistock Institute, which used to be based in Tavistock House, where the BMA is now based (7/7 bus bomb decorated the building with blood...how very Mosanic), is the pre-eminant public brain washing tool in the Western world today...Tavistock in Devon is where Hitler was brainwashed for his role in the Second World War....the truth of often stranger than fiction. I accept that this is a very general and simplistic analysis. But I do believe that its important to use the "KISS principle" (keep it simple, silly/stupid) and that the purpose of forums like this one, should have the objective to encourage as many people as possible, to look at history, current events and the way they are portrayed by the NWO controlled media from a different perspective.

This post will get very dark and it is not intended to cause offence. If Hitler was an MI6 agent and the 2nd WW was by NWO design....where does this leave the Holocaust? If the Holocaust was included, was it to form the state of Israel (ROTHSCHILD)...was it to control/garrison Germany leading to the formation of the Bildreberg organised European Union??

""IF"" the Holocaust was a NWO sacrifice (real, hyped or unreal)....could we be looking at the "possible" sacrifice of the Israeli state....and could this deliver a post WW2 German situation on the Muslim world? By highlighting the "possible" plight of ordinary Jews in Israel. I hope this will deter the standard slur thrown at anyone who questions the holocaust, Isreal, or the "elite" Jewish families who dominate of the NWO deceptively through the policies of the US government.
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: CIA, Mossad, MI6: who's in charge? Reply with quote

These three agencies appear to have the most influence perpetrating the most evil acts of 'false flag terrorism' in the world. Who is in control of them and how can they be stopped?

4/5/06 - Meria With Webster Tarpley - 9-11 Synthetic Terrorism
http://www.meria.net/subscribers/interviews/webster_tarpley_bush_family.html
Show opens with "911" by www.clandyken.com; Webster Tarpley, author of "911 Synthetic Terror, Made in The USA", part of 911 Scholars for Truth, host of "World Crisis Radio" at www.rbnlive.com joins me to discuss the updates and revival of 9/11 in the news; Check out www.tarpley.net; His book is #1 on Amazon, surpassing the phoney 911 Commission Report; The 9/11 truth movement's successes in the past months; Charlie Sheen; AJ Hammer; The gatekeepers of the left; Air America falling down on the job; Ford Foundation's "Democracy Now"; Chavez and his investigation of 9/11; The London Financial Times - the voice of the City of London bashing Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld; Gore in Vanity Fair bringing up 9/11, who's behind it?; George Schultz master puppeteer; 110 years of an invisible govt, starting with JP Morgan; How high does a conspiracy have to go?; 9/11 and world domination; Richard Clark ran the government on 9/11 and put out the "Al Queda" story; Who is David Frasca and why he and his boss are as guilty as Moussaoui; What about NEAD and NORAD? who ran the drills on 9/11 and why?; MIHOP; US intelligence community and the Pentagon; Snow and the US dollar; Japanese interest free money and the crash of the financial system; What countries' monies have already tanked and who's next? The Iranian Bourse as the death blow to the US dollar; hyperinflation; U.S. borrows $2.2 BILLION a day; What happens if everyone exits the US dollar?; What are the main reasons to invade Iran?; danger of thermonuclear war on 9/11 and now; will we have another 9/11? What can we do to fight back??????????????????

It's all here!
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony

Its now 3 billion a day and rising.

"What can we do to fight back"????...."its all here"!

Without having the time right now to go through all the links in the above post. I am yet to see, hear, or read anything which suggests viable ideas on how to fight back....45 is a bit too old to become a terrorist (of any sort)....don`t you think.
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony

I have quickly looked over the "the secret team"....I may have missed it, but there was no mention of "Operation Northwoods". Most of it seems dated, but interesting.

The comments by Churchill in his war time bunker was one of the most startling insights that I`ve heard for a long time. For Churchill to have just an inkling of a idea that he was a just the puppet and that he felt/had no connection with his elite masters is very interesting.

This comment by Churchill backs the book, "Hitler was a British Agent....did British SIS select both of the main players??

The Secert Team is a limited effort...very messured....somehow Kennedy gets the bullet....where was this secret team? We now have stories on the web telling us LBJ was directly involved...was this The Secret Team? It points out there was a raised effort after Kennedy`s assassination....yet, we have strong indications that The Secret Team was very intune with Kennedy and were providing the agenda that would allow the US to pull out of Indochina....yet, LBJ did the opposit and increased to war effort....seems like a pair of puppets fighting again.

If this account is correct, why has this vast CIA machine broken into a sweat in recent years?? Of course this is in context to Bin Laden and the war on terror. Porter Goss has ripped the heart out of the CIA....it seems that some CIA agents (good ones) didn`t understand the NWO script, that the war on terror is a US/UK/Israeli construct and that the CIA is not US centric, but Rothschild centric.....MI6 centric....NWO centric....Freemason centric.

To provide a well known media example which I hope will set my opinion in context. Micheal Moore has bashed Bush, Bashed the corporations and bashed the US gun lobby....questioned 911 and riddiculed Columbine. Mr Moore goes all the way up to a point and stops just short of changing the minds of Republican voters...he goes just so far on 911 and no further....Moore fails to mention the hidden agent (MK-Ultra) in the school controlling the Columbine killers....John Lennon`s killer had a similar controlling agent and at the second attempt in a 24 hour period, it is believed that the agent had to pull the trigger. WACO was another case where a group of MK-Ultra Manchurian agents were failing to stay under control. Mr Moore is as close to Bush as you can get....does he know it? Who knows, maybe his legal team are setting the limits....yes, limits. Sometimes it is wise to release gems of information, if its context is ordered, if it seems the conflict is genuine...then sell it with free gadgets.

There are CIA opps in Zimbabwe, South Africa, North Korea, UK Buncefield and Iran are just a sample. Most key politicians in Europe are CIA agents....the CIA has spent decades recruiting in European universities. I wouldn`t be supprised in Blair was a CIA agent....but the fact that Europe is rising and the US declining and that the European model is regarded globally as the way forward, is an indication that the NWO and its parts are not US centric...its just my opinion and I`m quite willing to be shot down, as long as its not abusive.
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"God bless Amerika"....Americans need all the help they can get! Mind you, they don`t exactly help themselves....sorry, I forgot the fact that every US election is "fixed"...not much hope, is there?
Seer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ wrote:
"God bless Amerika"....Americans need all the help they can get! Mind you, they don`t exactly help themselves....sorry, I forgot the fact that every US election is "fixed"...not much hope, is there?

I am new to th forum; hope you do not mind.
I must be the only here from the US. Rolling Eyes
They might as well run an election for Mickey Mouse here. Razz
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: