Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Manchester Police Officer Gunned Down

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Other influential people you think may have been or may about to be assassinated...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:50 pm    Post subject: Manchester Police Officer Gunned Down Reply with quote

Just down this forum is a thread about Michael Todd`s peculier death.

Today a young, but highly respected police officer was shot in the chest during an alledged police training incident....I say alledged, because things look very odd.

Right next to the disused training venue is a plumbers shop, due to the hot weather the door to the shop was open all day...."THEY ONLY HEARD ONE BANG".....was this a one shot training exercise? Was this polceman executed?

Other witnesses from the same shop which is located just around the corner from the site enterance, said they had never seen a uniformed officer in the area and they had no idea the police used the site for training....all very strange.

Other pictures show a yellow jacket and a regular police helmet left on the ground in open space. We haven`t been told if the dead officer was wearing a bullet proof jacket, or why they needed to use live amunition...

....it will be interesting to see how this one unwinds Cool

BTW, you would expect all police training exercises to be videoed. Smile

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7444163.stm
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PC Ian Terry was playing the role of a criminal fleeing a car, he was shot in the chest with a SHOTGUN!!! Sorry, but I must LOL ! I know they use real bullets when they have to shoot locks off doors and so on, but a loaded shotgun?? As I say above, the nearest non-involved witnesses only heard one shot.

Was it Clint in Dirty Harry (?) who shoots a mock civilian target in the police shooting competition...the crowd are shocked, I wonder what they`d have made of this Manchester execution? Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Other influential people you think may have been or may about to be assassinated... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: