Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

China's Recent Earthquake : HAARP Technology?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
willow the wip
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:24 pm    Post subject: China's Recent Earthquake : HAARP Technology? Reply with quote

When we launched the war on Iraq the U.S. went in looking for weapons of mass destruction and found none. It has been suggested that we may have weapons of mass destruction in our own backyard. "Environmental warfare is defined as the intentional modification or manipulation of the natural ecology, such as climate and weather, earth systems such as the ionosphere, magnetosphere, tectonic plate system, and/or the triggering of seismic events (earthquakes) to cause intentional physical, economic, and psycho-social, and physical destruction to an intended target geophysical or population location, as part of strategic or tactical war."

The High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) based in Gokona, Alaska, has been in existence since 1992. It is part of a new generation of sophisticated weaponry under the US Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI). Operated by the Air Force Research Laboratory's Space Vehicles Directorate." HAARP consists of a super-powerful (1,000,000,000 watts) radiowave-beaming technology that lifts areas of the ionosphere upwards of 30 miles or so by focusing a beam and heating those areas. Electromagnetic waves then bounce back onto earth and penetrate everything -- living and dead." more...

Where is this artificial ELF coming from?

The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is responsible building the new Star Wars Defense Initiative (SDI) weapon of the US military which consists of weather modification, mind control, and missile defense, all made possible through the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP). HAARP is capable of creating weather like hurricanes and tornadoes and tsunamis and earthquakes. It is also capable of altering people's moods. Some people believe that HAARP technology is being tested on a daily basis in our own communities though the use of existing cell phone and radio towers. It seems like every year they are adding more parts to these towers. The new towers are being commonly nicknamed "Death Towers" by diehard conspiracy theorists. It has been hypothesized by these theorists that Chemtrails & HAARP are working together and are directly related.

What are the symptoms of ELF?

The most common symptoms of being exposed to ELF are not limited to feeling tired, depression, headaches, migraines, rapid heart beat, dehydration, dizziness, taste of sulfur, and/or the general feeling of being fried like a Chicken. This occurs most commonly when you are near cell phone towers, high-tension power lines, personal computers, and oddly enough right before you go to bed.

Put simply, the apparatus for HAARP is a reversal of a radio telescope; antennas send out signals instead of receiving. HAARP is the test run for a super-powerful radiowave-beaming technology that lifts areas of the ionosphere by focusing a beam and heating those areas. Electromagnetic waves then bounce back onto earth and penetrate everything -- living and dead.

Russians dragged the U.S. before the U.N. in 2002 :There is a suspicion that the unusual natural disasters and man-caused catastrophes of the year 2002, the unexplainable indifference of several nations on the post-Soviet territory might be linked to USA's tests of geophysical weapons of low capacities. Read it here = HAARP Poses Global Threat

Please, note that the critics of the HAARP program have not provided irrefutable proof with citations to completely substantiate their claims. At the same time the lack of sufficient evidence does not suggest that the HAARP operates without blemish or ill-intentions. This article is only for consideration that concerned citizens worldwide may become aware of projects that are not readily discussed or advertised in the main stream media.
johnmark1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:56 am    Post subject: Technology Reply with quote

A pleasant day to all china people, i would like to thank to all people in china work on technology

uchimura

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can you find out if your apartment building is earthquake safe?
I wanted to know if there is any way you can obtain information as far as building codes for Los Angeles and if all apartment buildings are built up to that code. I was living in San Diego when the Northridge earthquake hit in 1994, and I still felt it. I heard from a few people in my apartment that the whole top floor came down and crushed the 1st floor. I just wanted to know what time of building I am living in.
Miketoms

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In fact,I can't agree more.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: