Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Camps de concentrations+guillotines!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> French: Discussions sur la group Bilderberg en Francais
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vicflame
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh bien ! Merci pour cet article, Martin ! Wink Voilà qui vient compléter à merveille l'article que j'ai posté hier concernant le manuel militaire officiel de gestion des camps de concentration américains (cf. forum discussion libre n°5) ! Shocked

Nous ne pouvons plus en douter : la nature du gouvernement des USA est belle et bien NAZIE ! Crying or Very sad Twisted Evil Mad

Mais le PIRE, c'est que ce nazisme est un nazisme MONDIALISTE, qui se répand jusque dans nos pays d'Europe. Surprised Exclamation Rappelons encore qu'un projet de création d'un BLOC EURO-ATLANTIQUE SOUS DOMINATION AMERICAINE est prévu pour 2015, comme le témoignange du professeur en sciences politiques Pierre Hillard nous le signalait !!! Surprised Exclamation SI RIEN N'EST FAIT POUR REFUSER EN BLOC CE SYSTEME PUTRIDE, NOUS SOMMES DONC LES PROCHAINS SUR LA LISTE DES PAYS QUI PASSERONT SOUS DICTATURE NAZIE AMERICAINE ! Surprised Crying or Very sad Exclamation

Vic.
vicflame
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cher Martin,

Le rapport "Endgame" dont tu nous as fourni le lien (cf. http://www.justicestrategies.org/sites/default/files/Endgame.pdf ) est officiel, cela ne fait aucun doute ! C'est déjà très grave en soi...

En revanche, l'article que tu as publié ensuite provient de Sorcha Faal, une personne peu crédible qui avait colporté, par le passé, une rumeur fausse sur la progression de la puce. Il s'agissait d'une erreur de compréhension par rapport à la traduction d'un article qui avait été mal effectuée par cette Sorcha Faal.

Tant que nous n'aurons pas un article sérieux provenant de source sûre et confirmant qu'Obama a ordonné l'ouverture immédiate des camps de concentration (camps d'internement pour civils), restons donc très prudents !

Amicalement, Vic.
lauchenauermartin
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:12 pm    Post subject: Christian VISIONS of GUILLOTINES WORLDWIDE Under the NWO Reply with quote

Excusez moi - ce report est en langue anglais Sad

Arrow I cannot guarantee for the accuracy of this report. But let us take it as it is - in any case a serious warning and for the Christians a time to prepare themselves!!!!Idea

Saluations de la Suisse martin

by PAMELA SCHUFFERT

I have been fascinated to travel nationwide and at times worldwide to investigate the coming NWO agenda and martial law and the people behind it. In the process of my research and investigation, I have uncovered the disturbing reality of the modern GUILLOTINES, now on many military bases, sighted in UN prisoner boxcars with shackles, etc. They are also confirmed by my military contacts, one Pentagon contact, and numerous CIA as well.

However, long before such hard-core documentation came into my life during journalism on the guillotines, I was fascinated to discover that Christians were having visions of being beheaded by guillotines under a military police state in the USA, and in fact around the world.

Here are just a few I have recorded to share with readers-

Christina Mitchell of NEW ZEALAND- I met her at feast of Tabernacles in Jerusalem, Israel in 1998. She began to weep as I told her about the guillotines the NWO/UN will use to behead Christians.

She told me "I have already had my visions of the guillotines and the foreign troops in New Zealand. I saw my husband with his hands bound and about to be beheaded for his faith. I began to weep and cry out to God saying, 'God, please let his last thoughts be of ME!' And God's Holy Spirit said, 'No, my child, his last thoughts MUST BE OF ME!' I KNOW this is true about the guillotines!"

Brian of the BAHAMAS-"I saw myself being arrested by foreign troops and being beheaded for my faith in Jesus..." Brian was with Youth With A Mission at that time in the Bahamas.

Ted Seachord in Tulsa, OK-"I saw myself standing in a line with other Chrsitians. We were facing guillotines and about to be beheaded for our faith. I remember it being my turn, and then holy laughter came upon me and I woke up..." This was in 1976.

Pastor's wife in Long Island, NY-" I saw myself in a military setting. A military tribunal or so. I remember crying and crying as I was told that I was going to be BEHEADED FOR MY FAITH IN JESUS...."

Pastor Richards of Bakersfield, CA-" I had a vision a few nights ago of everything you report about called MARTIAL LAW coming down in California. I saw them bring out the guillotines, and I was dragged before one. They said to me, 'Now, Pastor, what will it BE? DENY JESUS CHRIST, and we will spare you...OR BE BEHEADED?' I remember being very scared, but I KNEW I COULD NOT DENY JESUS CHRIST! And so I was beheaded. The Lord God repeated this dream twice to tell me IT WOULD SURELY COME TO PASS IN CALIFORNIA AS HE HAS SHOWN ME!"

Becky with the Department of Agriculture in WASHINGTON DC- "I saw the guillotines clearly in my vision. They were even at one point set up on THE WHITE HOUSE LAWN to behead Christians. I watched as the NWO supporters grabbed Christians children away from parents and took them to the guillotines. They tempted the Christian parents to deny Jesus and they would spare their children, or else behead them. I saw them seize Christians parents and take hem to the guillotines in front of their children, and then tell the children to DENY JESUS and their parents would be spared....." (White House LAWN? Hmmmmm!)

FOUR SEPARATE PEOPLE saw visions of TRAINS FILLED WITH FOREIGN TROOPS pulling up into a Christian resort in SC (Jim Bakker's recently restored Heritage USA under Rick Joyner). They told me, each one, how they watched as the troops brought out guillotines and began to seize and behead Christians right and left at that restored Christian retreat (the former HERITAGE USA of Jim Bakker, now taken over by Vatican asset/NWO false church "prophet" RICK JOYNER.) One woman I interviewed told me it was a horrible, bloody CARNAGE as their seized Christians and beheaded them, even setting up the guillotines in Bakker's former GRAND HOTEL (now restored and used by Rick Joyner.)

COMMENT - Rick Joyner has proven himself to be a real NWO false prophet, even in the days of Jim Bakker. When God was telling good Chritians living there that BAKKER WAS GOING TO FALL and the entire ministry go down, Joyner was putting out happy FALSE PROPHECIES that nothing of the sort would happen. BUT IT DID! I know, because I was there. Joyner was presented with a full size honorary KNIGHTS OF MALTA uniform he proudly displays in his home. KNIGHTS OF MALTA are truly assets of the Vatican and her NWO agenda. Joyner has lied to the Christians in the Charlotte, NC, saying that the CHARLOTE AREA would be a CITY OF REFUGE in the times to come (martial law.) WRONG, Joyner! Charlotte is totally SCOTTISH RITE MASONIC and totally onboard the NWO martial law agenda, with prisoner boxcars and shackles and deathcamps, including guillotines in nearby FORT BRAGG.

There are many other Christians getting visions worldwide of the guillotines and the beheading of Christians in the future.

But then, The Bible states that the HOLY SPIRIT will show you THINGS TO COME. Arrow And He has forewarned us that CHRISTIANS WOULD BE BEHEADED FOR REFUSING the NWO/ANTICHRIST WORLD GOVERNMENT of Revelation 13. Read REVELATION 20:4 referencing to them.

Quote:
Rev 20:4 Et je vis des trônes; et à ceux qui s'y assirent fut donné le pouvoir de juger. Et je vis les âmes de ceux qui avaient été décapités à cause du témoignage de Jésus et à cause de la parole de Dieu, et de ceux qui n'avaient pas adoré la bête ni son image, et qui n'avaient pas reçu la marque sur leur front et sur leur main. Ils revinrent à la vie, et ils régnèrent avec Christ pendant mille ans.
Rev 20:5 Les autres morts ne revinrent point à la vie jusqu'à ce que les mille ans fussent accomplis. C'est la première résurrection.
Rev 20:6 Heureux et saints ceux qui ont part à la première résurrection! La seconde mort n'a point de pouvoir sur eux; mais ils seront sacrificateurs de Dieu et de Christ, et ils régneront avec lui pendant mille ans.

I have reported extensively about the NOAHIDE LAWS being written up by the militant Orthodox Jewish group LUBAVITCH CHABAD of Brooklyn, NY. They then presented them to Bush SR to sign into legislation, which he did. The NOAHIDE LAWS are truly going to be used to behead Christians worldwide for their faith in Jesus and refusal to deny Him.

Arrow NOAHIDE LAWS declare that Christians break two of the three laws for which people can be executed BY BEHEADING: "IDOLATRY" and "BLASPHEMY AGAINST GOD." To declare that Jesus Christ is SON OF GOD and DIVINE and to worship Him is considered by the Jewish community to be BLASPEHMY and IDOLATRY.

To set up their "messianic" (antichrist false messiah/NWO) kingdom of the Jews ruling worldwide, they MUST get RID OF THE CHRISTIANS.

Lubavitch is also known for seeking to bring forth their FALSE MESSIAH, and failed with MENACHEM SCHNEERSON who died and failed to be resurrected. But they are striving to bring forth ANOTHER. And as Jews have frankly told me, "The ANTICHRIST you Christians fear, will be our NEW MESSIAH to lead us to victory and get RID of you Christians..." (Read Revelation 13) How many Jewish souls have perished because of the lies of Lubavitch that JESUS CHRIST IS NOT THE MESSIAH! Pray for them for their eyes to be opened.

Frankly, as a Christian of 38 years, I know these things are true. My documentation is genuine on this subject. I prepare my heart daily to be beheaded for my faith, and in fact to face far worse due to my reporting and my unwavering Christian testimony, including against the NWO madmen.

God is calling His people to prepare to face these things even now. We are called to be faithful unto death in this hour we face as Christians in America (and in fact worldwide. I know the guillotines are everywhere, including Great Britain, Berlin and beyond.)

is no room for denying or renouncing JESUS CHRIST to save YOUR life or your loved ones. "Be thou faithful unto death and I will give you a CROWN OF LIFE," declared Jesus Christ. Please do not be moved from your faith as you see these things come to pass in America or worldwide. Seek God for HIS grace to remain FAITHFUL UNTO DEATH. Your eternal soul is at stake...please understand! I am praying for YOU, my fellow Christians in America and worldwide, to remain indeed faithful unto death. Please, pray for me as well.

And determine to look these mass murderers under martial law in the eye as they haul you to their guillotines, and to confess proudly and without regret or hesitation, your own version of Arrow "YES, Jesus Christ is my Messiah and Savior and Lord of MY LIFE, and I will NEVER renounce Him to join your eternally damned NWO!"

- Pamela Schuffert

truth-4-all@hotmail.com

http://www.otherbiblecode.com Smile
vicflame
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hélas, Martin !

Pamela Schuffert est une des seules sources à proclamer l'existence des guillotines... MAIS SANS AUCUNE PREUVE CONCRETE ! Pas de photos, pas de documents officiels, juste quelques témoignages douteux...

Certes, elle a raison de dénoncer la dérive totalitaire et dictatoriale aux USA, mais elle est dangereuse car elle poste des informations non vérifiables et non vérifiées qui la décrédibilisent, mais qui ont pour conséquence néfaste de décrédibiliser aussi, par association, tout mouvement dénonçant la conspiration mondiale bien réelle !

Cette Pamela Schuffert vit de conférences et de voyages à gauche et à droite... Connaissez-vous donc ne serait-ce qu'UNE seule personne honnête qui puisse se permettre de vivre de la sorte ?

Ne prêtons donc pas trop d'importance à Pamela Schuffert : elle n'en vaut pas la peine !

Il y a d'autres personnes qui, elles, dénoncent le complot mondial en effectuant un travail de qualité et basé sur des faits, non sur des rumeurs !

Vic.
lauchenauermartin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:13 pm    Post subject: Merci Vic! Reply with quote

Bonjour Vic,
Arrow merci pour ta réponse claire en relation de Pamela Schuffert.

Je t'ai envoyée un rapport en relation de "SOMARK"...
Je te pris de la studier et de me dire ce que tu en pense.

salutations de la Suisse
martin

http://www.otherbiblecode.com Smile
vicflame
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cher Martin,

J'ai déjà posté il y a quelques mois un article clair concernant l'abominable compagnie Somark et sa technologie d'encre RFID (tatouage RFID pour les animaux... et les humains). Exclamation

Il s'agit des mêmes dangers que ceux d'une puce RFID implantable de type VeriChip (danger pour la santé, risque de développer une tumeur, danger de pistage, risque d'utilisation bancaire pour une société sans argent cash et surtout, bien entendu, possibilité de manipuler le comportement de l'individu, supprimant ainsi toute liberté, tout libre-arbitre et toute chance de démocratie véritable) ! Twisted Evil Surprised Mad Exclamation

La marque de la bête est définitivement prête. Crying or Very sad Qu'il s'agisse d'une puce RFID implantable en sous-cutané, d'un tatouage RFID, d'une puce neurale ou cérébrale, ou encore d'une nanopuce invisible à l'oeil nu, les effets sont dévastateurs, suppriment les libertés, la vie privée, le libre-arbitre, etc. Surprised Shocked Et toutes permettent des possibilités financières, bien entendu. Sad Shocked

SANS INSURRECTION, NOUS NE POURRONS PAS RENDRE CES HORREURS ILLEGALES ET INTERDITES, ET LA DICTATURE ANTICHRISTIQUE DU NOUVEL ORDRE MONDIAL SERA GARANTIE, HELAS ! DES SOULEVEMENTS POPULAIRES SONT ABSOLUMENT NECESSAIRES ! Surprised Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Cherche bien sur le forum francophone (dernières pages du forum discussion libre n°4 ou premières pages du forum discussion libre n°5), et tu trouveras l'article que j'ai posté à ce sujet ! Wink

Bien amicalement, Vic.
marektysis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CAMPS DE CONCENTRATION DU FEMA AUX USA

POUR CEUX QUI EN DOUTENT ENCORE:
Google earth vous les montrent:

http://static.scribd.com/profiles/images/ciddtw8n698zi-full.jpg

QUAND COMPRENDREZ VOUS QUE LA REVOLUTION EST LA SEULE PORTE DE SORTIE HONORABLE POUR EVITER LA DICTATURE POUR VOS HERITIERS ET VOUS MEMES???

MAREK
NWOResistanceUSA

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:53 pm    Post subject: The Concentration Camps in America Are REAL-GUILLOTINES Also Reply with quote

My name is Pamela Schuffert. I have been investigating and reporting on the modern CONCENTRATION CAMPS manufactured in America to eventually murder MILLIONS OF AMERICANS who will rise up in resistance against the NEW WORLD ORDER world goovernment about tobe imposed on our nation.

Over 800 modern concentration camps have been set up to kill us in. They are DEATH camps. And the Jewish NOAHIDE LAWS were written so that CHRISTIANS who refuse to renounce their faith in JESUS CHRIST can then be EXECUTED BY BEHEADING. By the NOAHIDE LAWS definition, Christians are guilty of the crime of IDOLATRY and BLASPHEMY AGAINST GOD by their faith in Jesus Christ.

And The Jews (through the organization LUBAVITCH CHABAD)have written in the NOAHIDE LAWS that such crimes are WORTHY OF EXECUTION.

However, the guillotines are WORLDWIDE, including in US military bases in BERLIN, Germany, and the UK as well.

My military information sources told me that the MODERN GUILLOTINES are now present in MANY AMERICAN MILITARY BASES.

They are now training our own US military to operate the guillotines. They are modern, 6 1/2 feet high, with hand restraints. You can read all about the modern guillotines and what one US Army Ranger, Staff Sergeant Donnie Boysel, told me about the MODERN MILITARY GUILLOTINES at FORT LEWIS, Washington.

EMAIL ME and I will tell you MORE. Truth-4-all@hotmail.com

Come to by website: www.AmericanHolocaustComing.blogspot.com

You can also GOOGLE up my reports under:
"NWO martial law FEMA camps prisoner boxcars shackles guillotines"

-Pamela Schuffert reporting from AMERICA

NWOResistanceUSA

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:07 pm    Post subject: A Patriotic PEOPLES' REVOLUTION is COMING TO AMERICA SOON! Reply with quote

The NWO "Chaos-Creators" Will FORCE a Peoples' Uprising in AMERICA in the Near Future
By Pamela Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical perspective-

May 13, 2009

Yes, a peoples' insurrection is finally coming to this nation AMERICA. And the traitorous US government will bring it on by their own deliberate NWO CHAOS.

The US government that wants the NWO can't wait for the people to rise up across this nation so they can use this as a pretense to bring out the foreign (UN/NATO/PfP) troops and their US military counterparts (you TRAITORS)to patrol the cities of this nation and start gun seizures, arrests of people "on the lists" and the whole NWO AGENDA.

In fact, in ONE case, the US government told a power company in California to build special fencing around their facility, stating that "...THERE WILL BE A PEOPLES' INSURRECTION soon and you NEED to beef up your security around your facility!"

They WILL create chaos leading to a peoples' insurrection, by creating man-made FAMINE, man-made PESTILENCES (pandemics), and man-made crises including massive detonations ("Operation RING OF FIRE" which I have previously reported on)across this nation and MORE.

These NWO madmen will stop at nothing to achieve their dark goals.

Obviously.

America, get armed spiritually and practically, prayed up and prepared. And remember that the peoples' underground guerilla resistance and the underground church (beginning with THE CATACOMBS under brutal Roman oppression) ALWAYS wins ultimately in every nation where oppressors and invaders seek to take over and destroy a nation's heritage, culture, religious values and background, and attempt to impose a tyrannical foreign and hostile regime.

However, THIS battle will not be won without cost. What battle is EVER won without sacrifice and suffering and cost? And when in the history of mankind have COWARDS even WON THE BATTLE?

There is rapidly coming a time in our nation AMERICA when great faith and courage will be required in order to overcome the coming darkness of a NWO tyranny they will seek to impose by force and bloodshed and oppression.

When my direct and personal Mayflower Pilgrim ancestors (John and Priscilla Alden)set sail from England down the Thames River aboard the MAYFLOWER in 1620 to arrive at AMERICA and to found ONE NATION UNDER GOD and His laws, it was NOT WITHOUT COST AND SACRIFICE. Many died in the first year from many hazards.

But they knew they were on a God-inspired mission and did not give up. And it is ONLY because of the Godly Christian/Bible-based heritage that my God-fearing Pilgrim and related ancestors initially gave to this North American continent, that we have enjoyed freedom and Liberty and many other valued things for several many centuries.

They often carried a musket in one hand, and a Bible in the other when going to church.They understood certain eternal values and principles and lived by them. And also understood that "FAITH WITHOUT WORKS [action]IS DEAD" as well.

My ancestors descending from them were circuit-riding Christian preachers in New England (Connecticut) and fought in the American Revolution for our freedoms as well.

The coming battle to maintain our Christian heritage and foundations and cherished American freedoms and values WILL NOT BE WITHOUT COST this time around, either. Even Jesus Christ suffered HIS blood to be shed, in the battle to set men free from tyrannical enslavement and bondage to sin.

My fellow American Patriots and Christians, remember this. And become willing to PAY THE PRICE as you challenge these forces of hell and death seeking to impose their NWO tyranny upon us all.

And I MUST forever reiterate: DO NOT be taken alive TO THE PRISONER BOXCARS AND FEMA/HOMELAND SECURITY CAMPS. When they declare martial law and come to your home to seize your property and take you to the camps, BE PREPARED to stand UP and defend your home and property and family.

Stand your ground and fight like men and women of faith and courage and conviction.

You, my fellow Americans, are under neither moral nor spiritual mandate to meekly surrender your GOD-GIVEN freedom and faith to these illegitimate forces from hell, to step into prisoner boxcars with shackles, to be brutally taken to their NWO deathcamps wherein ONLY horror, torture and death await all valiant and Patriotic NWO resisters in America.

I know of what I speak. I have researched and reported on this subject for thirteen years now. My military and intelligence community and many other sources warning me of this agenda told the truth in exposing such future horrors awaiting all Patriot Americans and Christian or political resistance to rise up under martial law, IF arrested and TAKEN TO THE CAMPS.

Hard to understand or believe? STUDY the history of how tyrannical regimes controlled and repressed all political and religious opponents in nation after nation...especially communist regimes. REMEMBER the GULAGS in communist RUSSIA...the concentration camps under the Nazis, and other grim examples.

Yes, history does repeat itself...and this time it WILL be on American soil.

However, we Americans CAN take measures to ensure that the outcome of such NWO plans is vastly DIFFERENT in AMERICA, than other nations they tragically succeeded in conquering and imposing their tyranny with their world globalist agenda.

We remain an armed America and a people of FAITH in the living GOD...vastly superior to the satan who inspires and fuels their NEW WORLD ORDER.

Stand UP, America, and FIGHT TO WIN. Better to rise up in FAITH fight for FREEDOM and and die as free men and women, than to suffer a living DEATH in chains, bondage, enslavement and tyranny of the NEW WORLD ORDER.

-Pamela Schuffert reporting from across the nation

www.americanholocaustcoming.blogspot.com

vicflame
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear NWOResistanceUSA,

You are on the FRENCH forum, so we would appreciate if you could PLEASE post IN FRENCH as much as possible.

Pamela Schuffert is not reliable !

The are MANY proofs about the reality of the concentration camps in America, this is true and widely documented (articles, pictures, videos, official documents). Same for the boxcars with shackles, the thousands of plastic vaults in a field, or for the modular, Lego-like, concrete prisons..

However, there are NO PROOFS whatsoever regarding the guillotines !

No pics, no official documents...

Pamela Schuffert lives by giving (paying) conferences and traveling all over the country. Sorry, but I don't know one person who does that and who is honest !

Worse : she even is a nuisance, because she actually spreads stories that cannot be proved (the guillotines) and that cause freedom fighters who believe her to lack credibility !

I hope next I see you post here, it will be in French... If you want to answer, send me your stuff through private message (in English), and I'll check it out, translate it in French if necessary, and post it (that's if you don't speak French).

Vic.

P.S. : I must say that I agree with Pamela when she says that people need to stand up and FIGHT ! If they don't do that, America (and possibly the world) will experience what the "good Germans" experimented under Hitler's nazi regime : repression, torture, Gestapo (or Homeland Security, in its current form), the suppression od all freedom, and concentration camps ! And THIS will make many more victims that a Revolution or a civil war !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> French: Discussions sur la group Bilderberg en Francais All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: