Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New book: MI6 despatched Diana to clear way for Camilla

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Diana, Princess of Wales - d. 31st August 1997
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: New book: MI6 despatched Diana to clear way for Camilla Reply with quote

Could there be something deeply wrong with the English royal family? Kill the honest and beautiful princess to make way for a hag?

Diana The Killing of a Princess
Nicholas Davies
Paperback
ISBN 1-905621-48-5 UK £7.99

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Diana-Killing-Princess-Nicholas-Davies/dp/1905621485/sr=8-2/qid=1157281069/ref=sr_1_2/202-1830192-0475032?ie=UTF8&s=gateway

When Diana, Princess of Wales, died in a horrific Paris car crash in the early hours of 31 August 1997, the world grieved at this tragic accident, which had taken one so young, vibrant and beautiful.

Despite years of skepticism regarding the ‘accidental’ nature of the crash, official sources have always insisted there was nothing more sinister behind Diana’s death. Yet in this intriguing book, Nicholas Davies is equally adamant that government agencies were at work that fateful night.

Offering compelling new evidence, he makes a convincing case for the prosecution, suggesting that, from her influential anti-landmine campaigns to her crushing indictments of the Royal Family, Diana’s spectacular development from innocent English rose to a political force to be reckoned with sowed the seeds of her own violent end…

The real story by Nicholas Davies
Earlier this year I was invited to Scotland Yard and asked to give evidence
to the team and explain to them the reasons why I believed Princess Diana
had been killed by British security forces. During an interview lasting
several hours, I explained how I had been told Diana’s killing was planned
and executed. I readily gave them the evidence I had collated in
researching this book.

The interview was taped.......

Diana The Killing of a Princess
Nicholas Davies
Pen Press 31Aug06
Paperback
ISBN 1-905621-48-5 UK £7.99
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Diana, Princess of Wales - d. 31st August 1997 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: