Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ha Ha Ha... Mason's have been 100% conned

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joe stirling
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Ha Ha Ha... Mason's have been 100% conned Reply with quote

Ha Ha Ha... Mason's have been 100% conned

Well done David Icke, you are a genius. Your article called "The Vampire Mantra" is a brilliant piece of truth, logic and common sense.

I have never laughed so long and so loud in my whole life. It sums up everything in a nutshell about how ignorant people accept and defend any old cods-wallop. It's official, you have to be of very low intelligence to believe in something you didn't see with your own eyes. Or even more of a fool for believing the person who told you it was true, without any credibility or scientific proof of any kind.

I have never believed or worshipped stupid symbols, squares, colours, numbers, circles, gold, triangles, sun, moon, stars, trees, birds, cults, yellow brick road or a fabricated religion, etc. Ho ho ho (times three)

You have a choice, subscribe to the David Icke's newsletters for £3 a month or continue to believe in the ignorant fools who tell you their brainwashed, controlled version of pure dribble.

Thank you David, you have made a veteran victim of Freekmasonry a very happy chappie. Perhaps we could start a new religion called "The Happy Chappies" ? These drones will believe absolutely anything. This is ground control to master fool. Heh heh heh (Multiply by 33)

Freekmasonry is an extremely evil criminal organisation, cult, tool, network and religion. They are the invisible psychological terrorists within every community. They have been dehumanized and they are following orders to spy and control us all. Never listen to a word from their deranged heads. Why do you think the top Masons will not defend their "good? charitable? organisation? because everything we victims say is true, period.

If you need more truth, then search online for "How to stop the NWO/Masons crimes immediately"
We are all victims of Freemasonry, only........ YOU haven't figured it out yet. Second Family UK do not hate Masons or anybody, only ignorance and evil. Why do all Masons hide ? Give us a public register and SF will show you why they all hide.
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>subscribe to the David Icke's newsletters for £3 a month or continue to believe in the ignorant fools

Is this a paid advertisement?

>I have never believed ..... a fabricated religion

Not a Christian after all

The Christian religion was fabricated by Constantine - unifying the religions of his empire to make it easier to govern
joe stirling

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rph wrote:
>subscribe to the David Icke's newsletters for £3 a month or continue to believe in the ignorant fools

Is this a paid advertisement?

>I have never believed ..... a fabricated religion

Not a Christian after all

The Christian religion was fabricated by Constantine - unifying the religions of his empire to make it easier to govern

more blah blah from a disinfo Mason aka ? hiding behind curtains Embarassed
We are all victims of Freemasonry, only........ YOU haven't figured it out yet. Second Family UK do not hate Masons or anybody, only ignorance and evil. Why do all Masons hide ? Give us a public register and SF will show you why they all hide.
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>Thanks for the advice RPH the comand was for releasing its anchors.

My pleasure
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>more blah blah from a disinfo Mason aka ? hiding behind curtains

Is this what you consider a refutation of my proposition that the Christian religion was a composite developed for the political purposes of Constantine?

It may be of use to distinguish the Christ as a spiritual entity from the dogma and organisations that humans have announced as following the semi-historical Jesus.
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>its a fact that the Roman and the Jewish powers that be at the time were responsible for the death of Christ

Facts are hard to come by since there have been 1600 years of editing those texts that were not burned

There are some accounts that another man substituted for Jesus.

Here is a modern version of that by a theologian respected by some

http://hamsa.org/resurrection.htm

For a more radical view try Bushby

http://www.joshuabooks.com/bushby/biblefraud/internalgif/fraud.htm
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>Why was moses depicted with horns? I bet I can guess why.

From my experience it is something else.

Perhaps you remember your physics - the right-hand rule?

In my experience 2 energies enter the top sides of the head at right angles (as depicted for Moses) and generate a force at right angles to both - out through the third eye.

>WHO IS S. ELILVITHE?

You have me there.

The best I can manage is a typo: Eli liveth

Any hints?

Send me a private message if you have met a being who said that
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: