Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bilderberg's friends and enemies in the Russian elite
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shultz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Bilderberg's friends and enemies in the Russian elite Reply with quote

Are there any people in Russia connected to the Bilderberg elite?
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shultz

Before Putin had Mikhail Khordorkovsky arrested, Khordorkovsky passed over all his Yukos shares voting rights to Lord Jacob Rothschild...both are Jews. Rothschild has also re-entered the oil business by winning the "first" oil rights to the Black Sea, did anyone really stand in his way?

Since the Eastern Bloc collapse, the NWO has attempted to take control of Russia...part of this is explained above. What is difficult to workout, is Putin...is he part of a long line of future Russian leaders who will fight for Russia. Or will Russia melt in the NWO oven after Putin leaves power? Some say Putin will continue in power after his term ends and others say that Russia is already in the NWO financial fold (NK, Syria and Iran are the only ones outside the fold).

This does not seem to be the case....as Putin turned down WTO membership...if the West knew this in advance, it wouldn`t be public knowledge. I would say the situation is one of flux. If you had something on the site removed, one wonders what was in it?

I will state that I have nothing against Jews. But I will continue to highlight the inbalance of power, held by elite Jews.
marek
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Schultz,
Thank you for your question. As far as Bilderberg is concerned, no countries outside NATO is concerned; but as far as Bilderberg is concerned, Russia is a concern.So delegates invited from Russia often are coming from an institute inside Russia but well known outside..Carnegie institute for war and peace. Smile

About the khodorvski affair, it was destinated to take Russia's oil from the control of Russia. You 've seen what happened then. Of course it was to control Russia since London or the other venitian check point in America.

Dear Cj;
About Hitler, mr Thyssen from Thyssen group in Germany wrote a book ( 75 years ago) whose title was "I paid Hitler". He did finance the Nazi party and mr Hitler with the help of american ploutocracy investing in Germany. Mr Bush Presscott was one of the associates of this brilliant operation.
You should have a look upon the master work of Sutton upon this episode ( Russion revolution and Hitler Rise).Without any doubt Hitler was a creature coming from the american capitalism.

Marek
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marek

I beg to differ with you. At the time, Britain was the dominanat power, although fading....the elite would have understood this and it is doubtful if the US is actually independent of the UK anyway. I prefer to place the power with the elite players and it is clear that London based Lord Jacob Rothchild is the power...try to think of the world as a factory, the US is the workshop, Isreal is the security and Britain is the office where all the planning and orders are given....the shareholders (elite families) are unseen, but easy to reach using a phone!
marek

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schultz,

The conditions to be a bilderberger are: to be a member of a nato state or a state interested to work with Nato ( as Israel) or to be interesting enough to have a role to play in the nato game in the immediate future. Russia is in the plans of Nato, but not as a future member.

Let's say it abruptely: the russian elite is working under the watch of mr Putine, who is clever enough to keep the rare advantages of Russia under his control. This is not the way for this elite to become member of Bilderberg.

At the opposite, when in 1991, Russia was under the action of cosmopolitan forces who were crooks and economical hooligans destroying this nation ( please re read Soletnitsin book ' Russia under avalanche' discribing the poor state of Russia in the Yeltsin's years)
, the midden russian knows that his country is not a perfect democracy, but knows that the hooligans are now jailed or kept outside the country.

Marek
marek

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Cj,
The world is perhaps a factory as you describe it, but could you give an evidence of this special dispatching of work?. What i know as far as i collected facts is that the elite of powerful countries is in contact with the elite of the south. The mere powerful of those men are preparing the way for the others to be followed. They listen carefully and study seriously and with the most informed men in the world the best way to achieve their goals. The pattern is always the same : after one decision is taken, application is immediate through media, governmental decisions etc...

Israel is playing a role in the Midden east, as Spain and king Juan Carlos, ( as astonishing this could be for you) and Italy. About the Mossad's role, Shin Beth ( interior of Israel) and Aman service ( army) i believe their role is overweighted.

I really believe all these decisions once taken have to be applied. All services, including MI5,MI6;CIA, french services , italian, belgian, spanish are giving an hand to the application of these orders.So, the share of the tasks is more broad than you believe and multi specialized following the case in question. I do not want to diverge from Bilderberg topic ( linked evidently to CFR, Trilateral and other numerous institutes and think tanks that are giving us a lot of indications at the condition that we study seriously , man by man, institute by institute, firm by firm etc...
Then you 'll discover a terrible web of occult influence related to NAto and Washington, not to say that european members of Nato have nothing to say, but they just are authorized to say. 'VAe Victis' to the people opponing this NEW WORLD ORDER !

Friendly,

Marek
marek

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Schultz,
Last month, on august 19, birthsday date of the coup that led to the collapse of USSR , putin hosted an informal summit in sochi signalling the russian comeback as a regionel economic power: indeed a new custom union of former soviet republic has taken birth, counterweight to the EU.

MArek
Shultz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Marek, CJ! You have given me a very useful opinion. I know that Putin is a strong leader, trying to oppose NATO and USA with no evudent measures, but I live in Russia and I always hear various info about the people, who are really connected to the USA elite, and who help the Bilderberg elite to take control of oil in Russia. Now I can`t say for sure who are they, but it is evident that they are among the people who made USSR collapsed.
How do you think what will the Russian future be in 20 years?
Thanks
marek

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Schultz,
You may have a good idea of that beginning to look on the complete relation of the 1999 's meeting of Bilderberg, you 'll find on the page 1999 of www.bilderberg.org relating the a site proposing this authenticv version.
After that, you have to know that year after year Russia is on the black-board of Bilderberg, with no amical intentions. Have a look on a translation or original version of Brzezinski book; they want Russia to become an ordinary country. Only USA will deserve an imperial status.
Inform yourself and inform others and make your choice outside the stupid pictures and films from hollywood.

Marek Smile
Shultz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I`ve refa some books of Brzezinski, including "The Great Chessboard", he`s a real nazist indeed. He wants to establlish the New World Order under the USA power.
Thanks Marek.
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Schultz: Russian Elite Reply with quote

I think Russia will become very similar to most other energy providers. The rich will get very rich, the middle classes will do ok, but ordinary Russians will only feel slightly better off. I think Putin knows that even if he can continue the hardline, it won`t last forever...so I think he`s copping out big time and taking his Rosneft pay-off. In fact, I`d say Putin and Rothschild already have an understading, but Putin does not want to appear weak, so the game goes on.
marek

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Cj,
I try not to make any predictions, even it is hard to act so before the next Bilderberg summit. Smile
In fact, the russian soul is dominated with the love of fatherland. No russian in the world does want his fatherland become the doormat of any nation in the world. Second point in the russian soul more dominated by the fatherland than with money.There where an west's man is bought, a russian is not.

That 's only my opinion, but explained the inside resources of Russia to fight the decadence in their people, even if alcohool is a lot present in their life. In such a way, corruption is possible but not as in the west.

Russian is having the tab upon its own petrol. Putin is prepairong the campaign for his successor. do not believe it will be a new drunkard as Eltsin, you should make a mistake.

MArek ( in my opinion only)
rothschild desmarais
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there was an article relating the extent of neo-nazi in the fiefdom of putin, st-petersburg.

it was saying there were 20 000.

Since there is many case of racism in russia against central asian and caucasius people, what extent would be considered realistic and what else is victimisation of ethnicity by occidentals minded operatives?

L'état devrait s'occuper d'aider les petites entreprises et le programme d'éducation des petites villes.
Shultz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rothschild desmarais wrote:
there was an article relating the extent of neo-nazi in the fiefdom of putin, st-petersburg.

it was saying there were 20 000.

Since there is many case of racism in russia against central asian and caucasius people, what extent would be considered realistic and what else is victimisation of ethnicity by occidentals minded operatives?

I live in Russia, there is no racism here, this idea is very terrible for Russians and for me in particular. Because our grandfathers fought racism and suffered for that very much.
The idea that racism is alive in Russia is a fiction made by the Western elites and theirs Russian assistants.
rothschild desmarais
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not even in st-petersburg???

If you could tell me a forum that is receiving a lot of words from russian and that specialize in human rights by non-westerners..

I need a source or something, if possible.

L'état devrait s'occuper d'aider les petites entreprises et le programme d'éducation des petites villes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: