Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where & when? The 2009 Bilderberg Conference
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2009: Vouliagmeni near Athens, Greece, May 14th-17th 2009
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok guys, I've been stopped twice at border checks to the UK and back recently, details were taken and questions asked about my activities. Allegedly 'random' checks like this don't hit the same person twice in a row, especially on a ferry trip holiday between the UK & Ireland for which you only need an ID card. I realise I'm on one of their lists, but could it also be an indication of their location this year? (Hence the increase in security towards Bilderberg researchers?)

I guess that Open Letter got me in a heap of trouble. For any intelligence people reading this forum, I wrote it back in 2007 questioning the secret meeting Bilderberg were holding in Turkey. Since then, Bilderberg manufactured a new fake category called 'White Al Qa'eda' to smear us, keep us under control and the police on our backs.

Since then I've been threatened several times & and was the target of a suspicious and unprovoked attack just outside the internet cafe where I moderate from for privacy reasons. I have no doubt the people who hack this site regularly can locate this. With the likes of Paul Wolfowitz and his connection to the Blackwater shadow army, it would be wise for me not to continue being involved. I've backed off BB as the subject of my documentary. Hunter S. Thompson was making one implicating Kissinger with 9/11 before he was 'suicided' (his own words on a radio broadcast prior to his death).

Last edited by Johnny Meadows on Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:37 pm; edited 8 times in total
yfactor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:19 pm    Post subject: Stapleford Park Reply with quote

Looks a likely spot but don`t think it can be big enough. According to their website it only has 55 bedrooms which is far too small.

Bilderberg usually invite 160, or so, guests to their meetings so a fairly large Hotel is required - keep hunting though, we`ll track them down before long !
vicflame
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess the best countries for the Bilderbergs to meet are the ones leading the new world order projects.

That means the USA of course. Let's not forget that the North American Union and the amero, following the grim plans involved, are supposed to be implemented by 2010 (that is, if the populations don't revolt)

Talking about Europe, I see 3 or 4 countries that would be ideal :

1) The UK, with the horrible totalitarian globalist Gordon Brown

2) France, with the repugnant president-dictator Sarkozy, a CIA-agent brought to the presidence

3) Italy, with the billionaire, mass media prostitute, mafioso and fascist president Berlusconi

4) Eventually, Belgium, which shelters the center of the devilish and dictatorial European commission, or Ireland. Since Belgium has been in deep political problems and hinders the advance of the European dictatorship, it is a possibility. Ireland is another serious contender, since the ignoble Lisbon Treaty, which is a very important step towards nazi-like Europe, has been refused.

But I do believe it would be time for us to begin to gather SOLID PROOF, instead of giving names by pure guess...

Vic.
freeman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have an idea as to how far in advance the location will be booked? Or do these people just turn up and take over a location at short notice? I would be interested if there was any information regarding this.
kevink
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Typically a late spring weekend event at a medium-sized high-end hotel with conference facility must be booked at least 18 months in advance.

If this year follows convention, Comrade Obama will be in Europe over the fated weekend. With so many Bilderbergers in the Obama administration, we cna expect at least some to attend, and as public officials their itineraries in the public eye this should assist tracking them to their meeting nest.

Today Geithner attecked Big Oil for contributing to global warming. "British jobs for British workers" Gordie Brown warn the US Congress against protectionism. Hillbillary Clinton tells Israel it is thwarting the Road to Peace.
Escudo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi to all.

It’s election year here in Portugal. We will have three, including the legislative ones (to "elect" a new government), which will surely be won by a Bilderberger.
yfactor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: Possible dates ? Reply with quote

Hi Escudo

No doubt Bilderberg will back all the possible winners in the Portuguese Elections, as per usual, irrespective of which Party they belong to !

The last Bilderberg meeting on UK soil was on 14th - 17th May 1998 in Scotland.

Since then, the earliest meeting was in Germany 2005 on 5th - 8th May.

Last year`s meeting was on 5th - 8th June while the latest, since 1998, was the 2006 Ottawa event which took place on 8th - 11th June.

With increasingly busy schedules I suggest it is unlikely Bilderberg will depart from this time-frame so Bilderberg detectives should focus on May and the first two weeks in June as probable dates for the 2009 Bilderberg meeting.
japanhandlers2005

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:48 am    Post subject: TC will be held in Tokyo 25th April Reply with quote

Hello every one

This is Yasu .
I am a japanese investigator of Bilderberg and global power elite networks.

This year's TC annual meeting will be held in Tokyo,Japan.
Location is not annoounced officially ,but as usual, they will meet at Hotel Okura because this hotel is in front of US embassy in Japan.

http://www.hotelokura.co.jp/tokyo/event/index.html

http://www.trilateral.org/recent.htm

As reported in Japanse mainstream media, the next US ambassador to Japan may be a Trilateralist Joseph S. Nye,Jr.(see article below)

Joseph Nye to be next U.S. envoy to Japan
http://www.asahi.com/english/Herald-asahi/TKY200901080260.html

But he is TC's North America chariman from 2009 on !

So I think that it won't be plausible him to be ambassador to Japan.

Nevertheless , Nye will be in Japan this April .
So, TC's European chariman Peter Sutherland of Goldman Sachs International will be in Japan,too.

So, I think that Bilderberg may be held this May or June in EUROPE.

2006 :Canada
2007:Turkey
2008:USA

So I think that this year's Bilderberg will be held in UK (or Switherland?) ,too.
Eastern Europe is not plausible because of many riots in this region.

But, is it possible for them to meet prior to TC meeting?

Is there any precedence???

Thank you, Yasu.

http://amesei.exblog.jp/

====

By the way, Nye said that opposition pary in Japan(AKA,Democratic Party in Japan) is anti-america . He said this statement to Pro-US senator of DPJ(japanse neocon Seiji Maehara) last December.

DPJ leader Ichiro Ozawa( former friend of Jay Rockefeller,but ozawa is now some what anti-US )was happend to be investigated about his political finace problem on this March.

What a coincidence!!

Nye's Soft Power Prowess is so awful that Japanse media report was manupilated to cover up US's Psycho-OP.

Ozawa was protege of Kakuei Tanaka , the only populist statesman in Japan.

Kakuei was investigated and indicted as a suspect of Lockeed Scandal.

As we know , Prince Bernhard of bilderberg was mentioned as a suspcet of this scandal.

Kakuei was invited to the Pocantico-Hills before , but he infriated Rockefeller and Kissinger because he took a diplomatic path independet of US-globalist agenda.

I repeat. Ozawa was Kakuei's protege.

Ozawa was investigated after some anti- US speechs.

Coincidence? Of cource Not.

Yasu.
kevink

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A meeting in June in Europe of the Bilderberg Group - an informal club of leading politicians, businessmen and thinkers chaired by Mr Davignon - could also "improve understanding" on future action, in the same way it helped create the euro in the 1990s, he said.

"When we were having debates on the euro, people [at Bilderberg events] could explain why it was worth taking risks and the others, for whom the formal policy was not to believe in it, were not obliged not to listen and had to stand up and come up with real arguments."

http://euobserver.com/843/27778
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2009: Vouliagmeni near Athens, Greece, May 14th-17th 2009 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: