Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A question to the masons on the board
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:01 pm    Post subject: A question to the masons on the board Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>When a mason first invokes the serpent/egyptian pillar/gate keeper does he do it at the point of a sword? Thereby removing the choice to deny on fear of loosing ones life.

Masons are not very esoteric in general. The most they invoke is divine aid upon their proceedings.

There are various entities that may take the form of a serpent. The one in Genesis spoke the truth unlike the god. Masonry preserves unknowingly the trampling upon Apopis by Isis/Mary.

I would need some more information to identify which "serpent" you met.

The illustration you provide has an interesting aspect - the horns of Moses.

In my experience the light enters rather than leaves as implied in the illustration and the 2 beams make a right angle rather than the 60 degrees shown here

Cheers

R
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject: Hi R good to here from you! Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi R good to here from you! Reply with quote

>Well we both know ...............that masons are as esoterical and allegoric as they come

Masonry is but Masons are rarely.

>That is the purpose of initiation teaching the indiviual how to read the symbols and decipher the allegory.

I suggest that is a symptom and not the purpose. Initiation is essentially the introduction of the candidate to a new energy field - the aura of a greater being or a new state of consciousness. If that is achieved (rather rare as a one step process) then the initiate has a new experience of the nature of reality. More commonly the candidate is somewhat magnetised (if in a good lodge) and over a considerable period of time his or her understanding (seeing what stands under) changes. But most candidates do not practice inner disciplines and therefore are rarely conscious of what occurs - if it does occur at all

>The serpent who wears a white robe who looks like a cross between a South American and an Egyptian but the face changes between the two and probably has another of an old man with a white beard.

Quetzlcoatl was the plumed serpent in South America but so far I am unable to ascertain who or what you saw

>There is god the creator ie the physical astral entitiy that either seeded or altered humanity who would lie for political reasons. And then there is *GOD* the source of all spirit in matter.

Quite so. The latter is referred to in Masonry as the Great Architect of the Universe. That entity should not be confused with the gods of the Old Testament.

> started keeping us as his flock of sheep for the purposes of sustaining himself

The gods were big and hungry - the god of Abraham's fathers settled for eating a sheep - and Jehovah claimed the first born of all species as his own - but later there was a jewish tradition of buying back children

>while at the same time ensuring that the e.t. god would not return.

I would have thought that most of the gods were sky gods - at least in their early generations

>Who were the lovers slayed by the ancient of days?

Can you give me a reference?

Cheers

R
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:47 am    Post subject: This is my point of reference Reply with quote

Laughing

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a good prayer and is effective

But you may note that if you exist in the temple that is the Earth and utter the prayer (with focused intent) then the entity to which you pray is not the same entity as if you exist in the temple in the (local) heavens and similarly for the cosmic temple in the heavens

"O Enraptured One! " indicates that the entity is enveloped in a still greater entity

"O Self-Subsisting" This was a description used of egyptian gods - ithyphallic - you can ignore the dictionary definitions - the key is that the phallus was placed at the umbilicus indicating that the (male) god was self-generating. I rather doubt that egyptian gods were self-subsisting as they seemed to have plenty of offspring - even the widow

It may also remind you of Melchizedek whom St Paul tells us is without father and without mother.

"O Ancient of Days" This is a character referred to in the Bible and the book of Enoch "I beheld the Ancient of days whose head was like white wool, and with him another, whose countenance resembled that of a man" Note that the ancient of days is not alone. You may also find references to the Ancient of Ancients - "The white light of his head lights up four hundred thousand worlds.".

I would be inclined to identify the Ancient of Days as one of the manifestations the Planetary Logos - the being who uses the Earth as a body. If so then the Ancient of Ancients would at least be the Solar Logos. If the 400 000 worlds is correct then I would look for a much larger entity

"O Quickening One!" The Planetary Logos drives the life streams of the Earth in accordance with His portion of the divine plan - with due allowance for some family karma and a bit of jostling in the solar system

"O All-Seeing God" The planetary logos has (almost) all the substance of the Earth (etheric, astral, mental etc) as his/her body hence no earthly relationship can be concealed

"Thou Who slayest the Lovers" I would conjecture this is a reference to the death of duality in the consciousness of self-intelligent entities - such as most humans

"O God of Grace to the wicked" Evil on Earth is but a family feud in the Cosmos. Family feuds need to be outworked so that our God (a god of love) may transcend duality of relationship. Cosmic feuds continue to be worked out in the middle east and southern africa and south america - to nominate some more obvious examples

"Thy hidden Light in the most hidden pavilion" The Ancient of Days is him/herself the recipient of much greater light and intent that remains concealed from those who are still human

Anyway it is a good prayer and with focussed intent may be better yet

Cheers

R
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:01 pm    Post subject: On an earlyer point Reply with quote

Laughing

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

> But you still havent answered the original question. When a mason first invokes the serpent/egyptian pillar/gate keeper does he do it at the point of a sword? Those should be enough references to guess which serpent I am referring to especially in the context of the pic.

Masons with very few exceptions do not consciously invoke much other than the blessing of God (under various names)

There are two obvious interpretations:

- kundalini serpent(s) - while that is implicit in the preparation of the candidate there is no instruction given and if the serpents are stimulated then it is mostly that the candidate brought the event upon him or herself

- the dweller on the threshold - the entity that stands between the human and contact with the more profound spiritual forces. Again there is no instruction given but the role is implicit in the arming of both the Inner Guard and the Tyler with steel blades.

While Masonry is highly esoteric, Masons and lodges rarely are, so most brethren would find your writings incomprehensible. I suspect that your view of Masonry is more closely related to what it was and will be than what it is in current human lodges.

> I understand that there are many lodges/systems practised and not all of them are devoted to "Jacobinism"

You would be hard put to find many Masons with much interest in Jacobinism indeed English Masonry has been particularly careful to eliminate all politics from lodges

>and that not all degrees are active or worked.

Quite a lot of degrees are not worked or only as historical curiosities. But there may be interesting material in the rituals.

>Such as the york rite where the grand master has to be of noble blood because noble bloodlines are the most suitable to guard the secret of the origins of the bloodlines in Khemetia.

Again, I think your view is not so well based on current practices. Nevertheless Masons claim to be sons of the widow - without being too clear about which widow - so that there is a claim of bloodline Masonry. Personally I suspect that bloodlines are less important now as we have more humans learning inner spiritual practices.

>How does one distinguish between the lodges before entry?

I would park outside the lodge building and examine the energy flows into the lodge. I particularly would look for a pale blue with slight turquoise undertone coming from Sirius

>By the way I have discovered yet more seals that lign up.

I would be interested to know more

Cheers

R
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:45 am    Post subject: Hi yet again Reply with quote

Laughing

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>Referred to as Quetzlcoatl as well as Allah and in the Jewish Tradition as Yahweh as well as Baal.

I would be surprised if Quetzalcoatl is the same as Allah or Yahweh.

Sitchin considers Q to be Toth (see When Time Began) and Allah is the same word as Eloha - hence referring to a plurality of female gods. In addition Yahweh can hardly have been a serpent unless there were 2 serpents in the garden of eden.

And of course Q's characteristics in South America seem quite separate from the blood thirsty habits of Yahweh

>Melchizedek later known as St Michael

I would be a bit careful about equating those two

>Whose whole body is composed of streams of light treaded about the stars and galaxys

Very good. You may well have located the Great Architect of the Universe to whom Masonry is dedicated

>the gate keeper started being mistaken for God

More generally the distinction between gods (and sons of gods) and God has been rather lost by those who were not initiated and hence could only be believers. Even those initiated were increasing made in a play act remembrance rather than being genuine initiates

>everything dwells within the ether

Quite so. But are there separate time streams in the cosmic ether?

Cheers

R
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:56 pm    Post subject: Hi R Reply with quote

Laughing

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>Here he is the serpent, lucifer of the tetragrammaton holding hands with Horus.

How can you tell that is lucifer? I would have thought that Horus is leading the somewhat subservient deceased into the after life. No doubt the associated text can enlighten us

>thou wast upon the holy mountain of God;

There were many gods and I dare say a fair few holy mountains - Olympus, Sinai, Kailash

>The equation between Lucifer/Yahweh and Quetzalcoatl was direct from an official shriner site

Here is a self description: Shriners are distinguished by an enjoyment of life in the interest of philanthropy. Their buoyant philosophy has been described as "pleasure without intemperance, hospitality without rudeness and jollity without coarseness."

I do not notice any claim for ancient mysteries or esoteric teachings.

>My Guess Now is that lucifer rebelled in some way against the authority of one of the SKY gods from Sirius

To test this we will need to find Lucifer and measure "him". Then we may consider his rank/function relative to Sirian beings. Otherwise we are dealing in secondhand accounts or speculations

>Which alien species are asscociated with sirius known as the nomo to the dogon tribe?

Annedotus (repulsive ones). Here is the one known as Oannes (Jonah) who cleared the mouth of the Euphrates river for commerce

Notice the handbag containing the bread and water of life and the conical bread in the other hand

And here is a less flattering version

The annedotus may assist in steering the ark of the Earth to meet its destiny

Cheers

R
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:40 pm    Post subject: Hi R Reply with quote

Laughing

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>They created subsitiute words and phrases to use to lower initiates and keep the real hidden name

The god of the hebrews is pretty minor in the scheme of things:

Deuteronomy 32

When the most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel. 9 For the LORD'S portion is his people; Jacob is the lot F99 of his inheritance.

Thus The Most High gave the Lord only Jacob and his relatives. The rest of humanity were given to other gods

>He was know in Babylon under annother name "Marduk" Twisted Evil

In the Babylonian tradition Marduk is the son of Ea. I suspect Ea is the same as Jah. Hence Marduk would be the son of the god of the hebrews

>", but by my great and sacred name was I not known unto them."

As I indicated, the importance of this god is rather limited

>this word is still lost so a substitute word was formed to be used until the real one could be rediscovered.

Masonry is veiled in allegory and illustrated by symbol. the term "word" is a symbol also

>The above is the "COVER STORY" told to the outsiders as the name is still known to the inner circle.

You can say that but I doubt there is any evidence - mainly because the private name of a minor god who is on a long vacation is pretty unimportant. Given his bloodthirsty history, he may not be allowed to return.

> "he who walks beneath the rose" is one term

I am not sure that you have penetrated the rose. For example what particular red must the rose be, and why?

>Tolkien knew and warned us all in the story "Lord" of the rings.

The ring is likely to be personal will.

And you may note that Tolkien came from Edinburgh just like the writer of Harry Potter

>when I fought out the serpent out of my mind

There is much interference in human minds.

> the "Other One" showed up

Most interfering entities are directed by a greater entity that may intervene if their servant is about to be dislodged

>Aleister Crowley was a 33rd

There is no evidence that he was recognised by regular Grand Lodges.

> misrepresenting him as the "Great Architect" to the neophytes when he is the god of the old testament.

In my experience the Great Architect is the same as the Ancient of Ancients whom you have already met

>Is that the "word of the master mason"

The substitute word may be easily found but being a substitute for a symbol is of little use to anyone

>The next problem is the deliberate orchestration of war by the brotherhood

Before WW1 there was an attempt by Freemasons to prevent war but obviously it failed.

>such WWII Franklin Roosevelt, Winston Churchill and Joseph Stalin were all Freemasons and Hitler was teutonic knights templar

Gosh, do you have any evidence.

For example Hitler suppressed Masonic lodges and happily sent the brethren to concentration camps

>WAR IS RITUAL SACRIFICE.

There is certainly non-human influence in most wars

> and your brotherhood seem to be the sacrificers.

Any evidence?

>When you find out that Amenjad is a mason as is Yasser Arafat

Without lodges and raising dates these are just allegations. Apparently in some arab countries Masonry is illegal

> who the hell are the supposed terrorists?

Better to ask the CIA

>It's all really a trick to get us to mine the resources of the planet

That goes back to the Epic of Gilgamesh in which the gods came to Earth to mine gold. While Masonry may well have come from that source, I think you will find very little gold in lodges. Try churches instead

>Initiation teaching someone how to think is often the same as telling them what to think.

That is not the nature of initiation

>Every U.S. president was a freemason except for Abraham Lincoln and John F Kennedy

Not true at all

http://www.calodges.org/no406/FAMASONS.HTM
http://bessel.org/presfmy.htm

> not their jailors.

The human race may well be surrounded by jailors but they are not Masons and may not be human at all

> We would have already been off exploring the stars had it not been for that fact.

Are you sure the human race is not and has not? How do you think humans got here? Try searching for lists of US servicemen on off-earth stations.

Almost all the entities that have been physically seen on Earth are not very important in the cosmic scheme.

Consider non-physical and non-human entities

Cheers

R
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:47 pm    Post subject: Hi R Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: