Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where is does religion stand today?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Where is does religion stand today? Reply with quote

On this websites main page we have articles from the Daily Mail about Blair`s West coast tour...possible visits to Bohemian Grove . Euan Blair is at Harvard...is Euan in the Skull and Bones?

We have Bush, his family and most of his neocon cabal using occult hand gestures. Again, most of the Western elite are Freemasons. The CofE claims Freemasonary to be in direct conflict with Church values and then we have the Jewish lobby in Washington/New York and the rabid dog, Israel on a bloodlust rampage in Lebanon. Now followed by a possible new NWO UN resolution designed to offer the option of a wider Middle East conflict/world war!

In the UN building in New York there is a meditation room...more like chapel. It is full of Masonic symbols, this facility is run by "THE TEMPLE OF UNDERSTANDING", this NWO church has access to UN meetings, and they are building their first freestanding church in Washington. The building has plenty of Zionism in its form! TTOU has links to all religions around the world, but if one researches the origins of the "Temple", you will find Freemasonary right from the start.

If we look at recent religious proclamations, we have the Pope calling for a new NWO at his last Christmas address, Israel`s chief Rabbi called for a UN of religions while speaking at a religious gathering in Spain and Prince Charles said "we need to find more common ground between East and West (Christain/Muslim), on a visit to Egypt!

The Church of England has remained almost silent over NWO constructed war on terror, silent on Iraq and as usual nothing on the NWO promoted Israeli war with Lebanon. Today I noticed some worrying BBC NWO propaganda.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/newsid_5240000/newsid_5241600/5241686.stm

The holocaust has become a major front in the battle of ideology between East and West. In the "teachers lesson plan" section we see down the page, "points for discussion"....why did so many non Jews in Germany claim they were unaware of what was happening? I will add here that non of the War time leaders mentions the holocaust in any of their post war writings...and the post war Red Cross report also fails to mention the holocaust! I wonder, how many children with their clear minds posed the question..."maybe it didn`t happen"? Or maybe it wasn`t as big as suggested by the NWO? Anyway, in polite PC conversation, this debate is off limits...I wonder why?

I also hear that recently released US spy pictures are advancing the course of pre-history and are offering clues to hidden histories which might debunk the Jewish agend. Others claim, this is the real reason why museums were trashed in Baghdad... was to destroy as much evidence as possible.

So we have what appears to be a historical mess and we know that winners of wars write their own version of history. We have a NWO who encourages the occult with childrens books and flims, we have an agenda of manufauctured events made to look like Gods own work (HAARP & Tesla weapons, tsunami and Katrina). As a child I remember BBC Tomorrows World, "in 30 years we will control the weather" and the NWO does! But the NWO controlled media can`t talk about it, because once the US military decided that "weather control" is the best WMD known to man....it vanishes from the media`s remit!

It appears that religious leaders in the West are complict in the resurgence of the occult, as if they have been educated to understand the limits of their old religious agendas in the modern context...and that the wider Muslim world must be modified ASAP using what ever is required.

It could be that our Western elite has been aware of these hidden histiories. As I understand, Freemasonary started in Egypt some 6000 years ago...so current religions are a constuct of the elite, much like the war on terror construct is, but is now becoming freestanding like a fire well lit!

I don`t claim to have any answers, or to even know that much about global religions...this may well be an asset to me. All I do know is that there are vast agendas at work and we live in very important times. We are faced every day with indoctrination...education is "DEAD"! Some, and I include myself, have developed basic skills that allow us a good chance of breaking down this staggering tide of information, we watch news programmes which fail to ask a single telling question, ministers and their cohorts fail to appear on programmes like Channel 4 News and Newsnight, lest they slip up with the NWO mantra and our childern fail to learn real history or the skills that will provoke them into asking questions.

There is a good article out called "Surrounded" by John Kaminski, you can read it at the "thetruthseeker" site. Kaminski explains it far better than I can. I must add that its a great shame that there aren`t more replies, given the number of "views".
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Holy Land churches attack Christian Zionism Reply with quote

...and the US masonic churches try to wriggle out of the blame - ed.

Holy Land churches attack Christian Zionism

By Matthew Tostevin
Reuters
Thursday, August 31, 2006; 1:53 PM

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/08/31/AR2006083100903.html?referrer=emailarticle

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - The Vatican's envoy in the Holy Land and bishops from three other churches have launched a rare joint attack on the Christian Zionist movement, accusing it of promoting "racial exclusivity and perpetual war."

Christian Zionists form a growing part of the pro-Israel lobby in the United States, the Jewish state's main ally. They believe the return of Jews to the Holy Land and establishment of Israel are proof of God's promises to biblical patriarchs.

Churches in the Middle East often appear closer to the Palestinians, whose Christian minority makes up a substantial portion of their clergy in the region.

The "Jerusalem Declaration on Christian Zionism" was signed by Latin Patriarch Michel Sabbah, a Palestinian, and by bishops of the Episcopal, Evangelical Lutheran and Syrian Orthodox Churches in Jerusalem.

Many Christian Zionists are evangelical Protestants, and the declaration is a sign of a growing struggle between the groups.

"The Christian Zionist programme provides a world view where the Gospel is identified with the ideology of empire, colonialism and militarism," said the declaration, accusing Christian Zionists of hurting hopes for Middle East peace.

"We reject the teachings of Christian Zionism that facilitate and support these policies as they advance racial exclusivity and perpetual war," the declaration added.

The three main Christian Zionist groups in Jerusalem said in a statement that they were concerned at the declaration's "inflammatory language" and that it was far from the truth.

Christian Zionists stress Christianity's Jewish roots. Some back the movement to settle the occupied West Bank, the cradle of Jewish civilization, which Palestinians want as part of an independent state.

INFLAMMATORY

"We pray for peace. But we note with sadness that the present Palestinian government is totally dedicated to the destruction of Israel," the Christian Zionist groups said in their statement, referring to the governing Palestinian Islamist group Hamas.

The prospect of Middle East peace talks has looked even more unlikely since Hamas's election victory in January. The group is formally dedicated to destroying Israel.

"The problem in the region is not as simple as the Jerusalem Declaration makes out," the Christian Zionists' statement said.

Some Christian Zionists believe that the return of the Jews to the Holy Land will bring about the end of the world and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. Some also believe Jews themselves will have to become Christians or perish.

The Christian Zionist groups in Jerusalem said they had no "thirst for Armageddon" and do not base their theological position on "end time prophecy." They called for dialogue with the clerics behind the declaration that condemned them.

Christian Zionism is strongest in the United States, where support is much higher than in Europe or other parts of the world for Israel in its conflicts with the Palestinians and in its recent war with Hizbollah guerrillas in Lebanon.

James Rudin, senior advisor on inter-religious affairs for the American Jewish Committee in New York, said there are "millions and millions of American Christians" who support Israel but who do not consider themselves Zionists.

He said they represent a core of support far larger than those who base their backing of Israel on the Bible.
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony

You know far more that I about this subject going on the contents of Bilderberg.org.

The church might do a PR stunt to deflect some of the blame. Freemasons seem to have staturated most, if not all Western institutions. Just as the Neocons adopted the policies of the US Mid-West in order to gain (fixed election) power. The NWO will use and play off all sides against each other. On one hand we have calls for greater understanding and on the other hand we have the opposit....a real puppet show...Punch & Judy and the world sits watching, mental motionless, lapping it all up.

This Muslim, Jew thing will run and run. Aside from a "true" world war (unlikely), the only thing that can produce a winner (if one is really wanted), is if the NWO carryout a nuclear false flag attack on Israel...the Muslim world will then find itself in the same position as post war Germany. Guilt ridden and occupied, still to this day.

James Rudin makes a valid point at the end. But statements like "Christian Zionists form a growing part of the po-Israel lobby in the US", is just meaningless twaddle. Although the gist is true, given that elite Jews control the media and Hollywood, its not supprising what anyone thinks in the US, or Britain for that matter.

Just as Blair has blasted off from planet New Labour and is thinking on a higher level, such a the NWO Universal picture. The real NWO elite aren`t concerned with any perspectives portrayed in the MSM, for these are just a few pixcels out of a picture containing millions...a constructed picture. Its a search for some sort of truth, a hope that it exits somewhere. If I had to guess, I`d say the world is fast approaching the point at which there will be a planned massive population reduction (human cull)....as far as I can work out, its the only "Chance card" that gets the capitalist NWO out of jail (oil, water, resorces, g-warming, China, India and US economic decline/debt). The Western elite will not give up its 100`s of years old power base to China and Asia. But then again, Murdoch is all over China and Asia, maybe I`m underestimating them. They will then build a smaller, but almost perfect NWO with all that suppressed technology they`ve been hiding...you can tell its a Sunday, forgive me.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: