Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jahbulon (or Jabulon) the meaning of....
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:32 pm    Post subject: Jahbulon (or Jabulon) the meaning of.... Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:24 am; edited 3 times in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abraham was from Sumer. You might find a better explanation there.

Even so, such an explanation would be a substitute.

Ultimately one must ask why the sons of the gods would use such a ritual
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:25 am; edited 3 times in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>I would rather concentrate on the symbol of the three headed serpent at the top of this pic thanks.

There is no three-headed serpent in Masonry as far as I know. I suspect the decoration is based upon a trinitarian version of a legend about the non-human origin of the triple grip

>But then lucifer has annother identity also

I doubt that the image you provide is anything to do with common speculations about Lucifer (light-bearer). The image looks Babylonian or Assyrian. Note that the figure has 2 left hands - this is similar to some Egyptian depictions

The device he is holding may well be a Level.

Note also the band around the neck supporting a circular device below the waist

The alien gods undertook measurement of the Earth when they arrived for various purposes including proper siting of energy devices. It seems to me possible to confuse earthly architectural functions with universal architecture

>Eve had congress with the serpent

I suspect that the term serpent is somewhat loose.

>the temple of Baal located in Palmyra

Can you be more specific about what is significant there. (Baal is a generic term for Lord and St Paul tells us that there are lots of Lords in heaven and on earth)

Cheers
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CoL

The ancient gods have not been seen for a long time. It seems likely that they have been forced to withdraw by external circumstances.

I doubt that they have much physical relevance for humanity although there is still some inner activity as they compete for human followers.

>Why was imoteph also refered to as "the grand architect"

As I understand he was the primary architect at one stage of the Egyptian civilisation.

>who are the "great white brotherhood"?

They might be better called the brothers of the shining face, as compared with the brothers of the dark face. It is merely a reference to their natural radiation. Generally humans are happier with bright beings

Cheers
Cliff Huylebroeck
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comment on Jahbulon:
We know the stone with the word JAH-BUL-ON.
The sound ahbu doesn't appear in the Bible.

Comment on Jahbuhlun:
Footnote 12 of "The Mysteries of Free Masonry" by William Morgan says that it has to be Jahbuhlun.
The sounds ahbu and uhlu don't appear in the Bible.

Comment on Jaobulon:
saints alive wrote:
The cornerstones of all these buildings have been laid in Masonic ritual, dedicated to the demonic god of Masonry, JaoBulOn. That is the secret name of the Masonic god, the "Lost Word" learned in the ritual of the Royal Arch degree. "JAO" is the Greek for Jehovah, "BUL" is a rendering of the name, BAAL, and "ON" is the Babylonian name of OSIRIS.

http://web.archive.org/web/20030128140018/saintsalive.org/freemasonry/fmsatansdoor.html
The sounds ao and obul appear many times in the Bible.

A lot of their inspiration originates in the Bible, so I think it has to be Jaobulon because it sounds Hebrew.
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The derivation from the gods of Sumer is quite straight forward. Abraham was from Sumer
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Cliff Huylebroeck

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rph wrote:
The derivation from the gods of Sumer is quite straight forward. Abraham was from Sumer

I don't see any connection between Abraham, Jahbulon and the Sumerian Gods. How do you derive what exactly?

http://www.crystalinks.com/sumergods.html

The only names of God are Jahwe and Elohim, and maybe also Jaho. Elohim is Sumerian, but I don't see any connection with Jahbulon.
Cliff Huylebroeck

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Child-of-Light wrote:
Cliff Huylebroeck wrote:
...The sounds ahbu and uhlu don't appear in the Bible.

That is really not a good or solid line of logic the sound of a dog farting doesn't occur in the Bible but they still do. This isn't about sounds or vowels ... "There is no more Jewish an institution than freemasonry"

If freemasonry is Jewish then I assume that they will choose a name for their God which sounds Hebrew. I think that's a solid line of logic.
Cliff Huylebroeck

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rph wrote:
Can you be more specific about what is significant there. (Baal is a generic term for Lord and St Paul tells us that there are lots of Lords in heaven and on earth)

"the Baal" (hab-Baal) always refers to the false god of Canaan.
"the Baals" (hab-Bealim) refers to local deities.
In the Bible the word "baal" is used for:
  1. a husband as owner of his wife.
  2. landowners.
  3. owners of the nations.
  4. owners of a covenant.
  5. owners of tangibles.
  6. someone or something owning a characteristic feature.
  7. God.
  8. false gods.

The difference is in the use of the word "the". God is my baal. Satan is the Baal.
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cliff Huylebroeck wrote:
If freemasonry is Jewish then I assume that they will choose a name for their God which sounds Hebrew. I think that's a solid line of logic.

Logic is a wonderful thing - given a full set of data

In this case Masonic ritual may claim that Moses set up a Masonic lodge while wandering in the desert for 40 years. Since Moses was an Egyptian prince perhaps his ritual was Egyptian also
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cliff Huylebroeck wrote:

I don't see any connection between Abraham, Jahbulon and the Sumerian Gods. How do you derive what exactly?

If you take the Sumerian gods in increasing order of seniority you have Ea Baal An

Say them quickly. Sound familiar?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: