Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jahbulon (or Jabulon) the meaning of....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The triple headed serpent may well a distortion occurring from oral traditions over the millennia

From what I have seen I suggest that this is closer to the original with a seagod and trident in a chariot/boat drawn by serpents (depicted with horse-heads)

Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:46 pm    Post subject: to RPH Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>What do they want with me?

Perhaps they are you and you have been lost from them for a while
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may notice that the serpents are mere beasts of burden in the image
Cliff Huylebroeck
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Child-of-Light wrote:
If the god of the christians is the same a s the devil of the jews what does that make Jesus? And if the jews had taken over the vatican why would they want us to worship their devil instead of their god?

The question is not what you think but what the Jews think.

Schabbath, 104b wrote:
They, [the Elders] said to him [Eliezer]: He was a fool, and no one pays attention to fools.

If the Old Testament is allegorical, as the apostle Paul wrote, as I wrote, then it would be logic if God is an allegory for man, the Holy Spirit symbolizes his mind, the angels symbolize his good deeds and the devils symbolize his bad deeds.

If a man commits a crime, then he doesn't turn from a 100% good person into a 100% bad person. Thus there is no allegory where the 100% good god turns into a 100% bad devil. If a 100% good man could turn into a 100% bad man, then we would have stories about gods who turn into devils.

But his crime is a part of him. This is illustrated with the fall of Lucifer. It is the angel, only a part of the holyness, who turns into a devil.

If YHWH is the source of everything, then he is also the source of evil. So the devil is a part of YHWH, the private part 'Satan'.

As I wrote, the Jews want to omit the public part 'God'. This illustrates that freemasonry is organized crime. The wish to serve Satan expresses the wish to commit crimes. The wish to organize the religion expresses the wish to organize crime. As you said there is no organization more Jewish than freemasonry.
Cliff Huylebroeck

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The three headed snake is a much older symbol than the trident. Is the trident derived from the three headed snake?
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Cliff Huylebroeck

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There were a lot of weapons and staffs that they could have chosen as the attribute of Poseidon. If they chose the trident, that's not a coincidence.

On the day of my Holy Communion my parents gave me a black radio of the mark Tokyo, which logo is a trident. I believe in coincidence but I don't trust it.
Cliff Huylebroeck

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Child-of-Light wrote:
Now I differ from Mr Pike I say that it was DELIBERATELY adopted by Moses as he knew full well the identity of the Serpent as he was raised as Egyptian royalty.

Moses used the Egyptian idea Agathodaemon + Kakodaemon = good spirit + bad spirit = good serpent + bad serpent.

Illumination = Kundalini = To Ov = serpent power = sex force = fire of the human body and animals = star of David = Solomon's seal = pointing up triangle + pointing down triangle = male + female = sun + moon = white YHWH + black YHWH = God + Satan.

The freemasons believe that a man is complete after the third degree. Then he is a hermaphrodite = man + woman = Mahabone = the complete God.

Tau cross = cross + circle = phallus + uterus.
YHWH has been explained to match this idea.
YHWH = IHOH = he + she = I.O. = phallus + uterus.
Cohabitation = God.
Serpent on tau cross = serpent swallowing its tail = Ouroboros = sexual passion, symbol of the phallus.
Cherub = serpent in a circle.

The idea that the brazen serpent on the pole is analogous to Jesus on the cross is Protestant. The others say that the brazen serpent is female and the fiery serpents are male. So it means generation: sex is God.
Brass = female.
Gold = male.
Nakash = brass = serpent.
Nakhustan = brazen serpent.
Serpent = snake = dragon = Hydra.

There is also an old tradition of tree and serpent worship. The tree and the serpent are the same. The tree grows from God in heaven towards the Earth. When the tree touches the soil, it becomes impure. The degradation of the serpent is the same. The serpent on the pole is in fact the serpent in the sky. The serpent in the sky is the same as the tree in the sky.

Thoth revisited. The seventh letter of the Egyptian alphabet, called Zeuta or Life, was sacred to Thoth, and was expressed by a serpent standing on his tail. The black ibis kills the land serpents that come from Arabia. They believed that the serpents flew from Arabia, so they drew them with wings. Kneph is the winged Serpent-Deity of Egypt.

The word serpent appears 296 times in Morals and Dogma.
296 = 2 x 2 x 2 x 37.
666 = 2 x 3 x 3 x 37.
The number of the serpent is 13 because it is 2 x 2 + 3 x 3.
The number 39 is special because it is 3 x 13.
Is this the number of the three headed serpent?

Other theory from the Kaballah. God had two sons: Jesus and Satanael. Satanael felt from heaven and created the visible world to the image of heaven. Cain was the son of Eve and Satanael in the appearance of the Serpent Sammael. So there are two sorts of people: normal people and those who descend from Cain. Jesus came to Earth to show people the way to heaven. Even when he descended to hell he could not break the power of the devil. This caused the adoration of the devil.

Last edited by Cliff Huylebroeck on Thu May 28, 2009 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Cliff Huylebroeck

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Child-of-Light wrote:
Genesis - Chapter 4
1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

I read the Willibrord Bible so I didn't see that. The King James' Bible is more reliable. First the Dutch verses from the Willibrord Bible:

GEN 4:1 De mens had gemeenschap met zijn vrouw Eva; zij werd zwanger en bracht Kain ter wereld, en zij sprak: "Door Jahwe's gunst heb ik een mannelijk kind voortgebracht."

In English: The human had intercourse with his wife Eva; she became pregnant and brought Kain into the world, and she spoke: "By Jahwe's favour I brought forth a male child."

The Dutch translations in the Jehovah's Witnesses Bible and the Bible of the Dutch Bible Society say something similar.

The Dutch translation of the Dutch Living Bible Foundation says: "with the help from the Lord" and not "the Lord God." So although they sound less credible because they claim that their Bible is written in today's Dutch, it is more reliable.

Sometimes the bad stuff is cleverly covered up by the translation. In fact you should read the original texts if you want to really understand it.
Cliff Huylebroeck

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Child-of-Light wrote:
Cliff Huylebroeck wrote:
Tau cross = ...

You seem to be over analising the issue totaly - Lucifer IS horus the serpent and a very deffinate sepearte entity from GOD. Sex is not GOD.
God is God and sex is a physical act. It is only the perverse schools of Magic that try to say that Sex is GOD.

Where are you getting your ideology from?

I still say that you are either a mason or an intitiate of one of the magical schools. It is a peverse statement to equate sex with God.

These are indeed ideas from magic and the occult. I don't support these ideas. I just quote them. They say that the world is ruled by symbols, not laws, so it is important to understand the symbols HOW THE OCCULTISTS SEE THEM.
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Cliff Huylebroeck

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those ideas were from Juri Lina, Edith Starr Miller and others. They are often quoted. They know a lot but sometimes it is just wrong. Juri Lina for example writes that it is the eye of Osiris, not Horus.

This is a bit more precise about their ideas:

FREEMASONRY: Tau cross = cross + circle = phallus + uterus.
FREEMASONRY: YHWH = IHOH = he + she = I.O. = phallus + uterus.
FREEMASONRY: Cohabitation = God.
FREEMASONRY: Serpent on tau cross = serpent swallowing its tail = Ouroboros = sexual passion, symbol of the phallus.
HEBREW: Cherub = serpent in a circle.
MAGIC: the brazen serpent is female and the fiery serpents are male. So it means generation: sex is God.
MAGIC: Brass = female.
MAGIC: Gold = male.
HEBREW: Nakash = brass = serpent.
HEBREW: Nakhustan = brazen serpent.
MAGIC: Serpent = snake = dragon = Hydra.
MAGIC: tree = serpent.

I'm not sure about the things that I call magic, because these can also be adopted by the freemasons, but I don't know.

I'm also not sure about the Hebrew words, because it's not clear whether this is a part of the language or just a word game.

Edith Starr Miller writes that the freemasons believe that hetero sex is actually God: Phallus in Uterus God = the symbol of Illuminism.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: