Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bilderberg 2009 - free discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2009: Vouliagmeni near Athens, Greece, May 14th-17th 2009
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anthropophilia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:02 am    Post subject: Sorry Reply with quote

My keyboard did not work good in the previous post. Sorry for the inconveniences
marektysis
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might be right and this would explain why the location of the meeting seems to be often divulgated when we poor searchers have no clue of the location or the time of the meeting.Their goal then would be to mobilize anti bilderbergers on the entire world to show them the move will never cease towards globalisation. So using the anti to give force to their ideas.
his would be psychological and helping them.

On the other side, not denonciating them should help them to act in silence.

I personnally don t know mr Estulin .He s really living in Spain and could be independant journalist. What i know is that the Turkish list was 29% wrong.Was he given a bad list? he never spoke about that.

As for Jones, i again not know him and can t answer to your demonstration.

Again, above doubts, we have to unite against this real danger.

Marek Tysis
japanhandlers2005

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:43 am    Post subject: David Rockefeller may attend this year's meeting Reply with quote

For your infrmation.

I confirmed the attendance of bilderbergers such as Henry Kissinger and David Rockefeller at the TC Annual Meeting in Tokyo last weekend with my eyes.

--Annual Meeting of the Trilateral Commission
Tokyo, Japan, April 25-26, 2009

Unlike the Bilderberg , TC annual meetings are held at hotels that are open to us ordinary people.So, I went to the hotel where the meeting was held.

I saw Rockefeller and Kissinger at hotel in Tokyo.
Kissinger also visited Kyoto , an ancient city known its name for the place where the Kyoto Protocol was singned.Japanese media report about his meeting with PM Taro Aso last week.

But media did not report the TC meeting in detail whreas PM Aso made speech in front of the TC members.

I was surprised to see Rockefeller because he skipped bilderberg last year. He looked in very good shape.

So , I suppose that he will also visit the Athens meeting this year.

But if he skip the bilderberg, this may be an indication of some sort of change about the strucuture of the Superclass or Global Power Elite.

Of course , this is just a my speculation.
krishnamurti

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
However, the end remembered me the end of Zeitgeist-addendum. I may say that I also liked this movie but later I have increased my suspiciousness about the Zeitgeist Movement as an Elite controlled phenomenon. The reason was to check in the internet that Bill Clinton and Al Gore participated in the 2007 Z-day acts in Nw York. It made me think that the Elite could be supplying real informations abut their activities just to create a feeling of global union to fight against it.]

What you found was the Google zeitgeist day. Completely and utterly seperate from the zeitgeist movement.

The google zeitgeist day is a collection of the world's leading marketing, media and industry executives and thinkers to explore ways in which we can become more innovative in our professional and personal lives. This year we explored the ramifications of "Collaborate and Connect", examining how we use the internet to communicate, create and partner at scale. We all know that the Net has changed our lives forever. You'll hear a parade of world-class speakers help you understand how it's changed, and how you and your organization can survive and thrive in this brave new online world.

I just want to clarify that there is no connection between the http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/ and the google zeitgeist conference.
krishnamurti

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also japanhandlers2005,

Thankyou very much for your post on the trilateral commision meeting in japan. However, I'm curious to as what you mean by "But if he skip the bilderberg, this may be an indication of some sort of change about the strucuture of the Superclass or Global Power Elite."

I notice this term and ones like it suchas "the new class of millionaire" are being thrown about quite often. Just wondering on what basis are people basing this new change on?
vicflame
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Source : http://www.prisonplanet.com/bilderbergers-set-to-meet-beware.html

BILDERBERGERS SET TO MEET - BEWARE!

Dennis Kaiser
Op Ed News

Monday May 4, 2009

While the world’s Power Elite, known as the Bilderbergers, prepare to meet for their annual push for world governance on May 14-19 the corporate media propagandists provide their cover by flooding the airwaves with swine flu fears, the recovering/teetering stock market, torture, and other items that have been contrived by those same elitists in order to cover their true intentions.

One participant, Alice Rivlin, who has represented the Brookings Institute at Bilderberg, simply smiled and nodded when asked if the agenda this year includes a world without borders and an American Union.

One World Government has long been the goal of this group of elitists, coming from all parts of the globe, including the United States. Bilderberg intends to expand the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) throughout the Western Hemisphere as a prelude to establishing an American Union similar to the European Union. Such entities strip the nations involved of their sovereignty and those nations involved in the European Union are now referred to as “states”.

The present Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP) agreed to by Presidents Bush, Fox of Mexico, and Prime Minister Martin of Canada in 2005 without any Congressional approval or disapproval from any of the three nations, simply through a handshake of the three men.

Very little has been made known to the American people regarding this agreement which is expected to be entered into full-scale in 2010. A great deal of the areas have already been in place and may be a huge reason not much has been done regarding the illegal immigration which has been occurring since 2005. One of the goals of the SPP is to eliminate the internal borders of the three countries.

One of the advantages mentioned of such an arrangement is that it will make it more safe during times of influenza and pandemic flu. Curious, how the present swine flu “epidemic” has the corporate media propagandists doing “sixty miles an hour” on their airwaves. It is the guess of this writer the cooperation between the countries was a big reason for keeping the death toll down.

The recent monetary “collapse” will most likely lead to the Bilderberg group one government, one monetary system agenda. Tim Geithner, Treasury Secretary, recently announced while addressing the Council on Foreign Relations that he supported a proposal to replace the dollar as the world’s reserve currency with a composite of currencies that would be managed by the International Monetary Fund.

Although both he and President Obama say they are opposed to the idea, he stated, “We’re actually quite open to that.”

As always, we will not hear much of what these elitists decide, but, unfortunately, we will experience in the future.
kevink

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 2009 Bilderberg Group Conference will be held at the five-star Nafsika Astir Palace Hotel in Vouliagmeni, Greece, May 14-17, according to author Daniel Estulin. Insiders have told Estulin that rooms have been booked and flight plans made. He has also confirmed the location and dates with sources in Greece. Estulin is the world’s foremost investigative authority on this annual secretive and exclusive assembly, having investigated and infiltrated their meetings for over ten years.

His books and reporting have helped to bring the powerful group out of the shadows, even directly affecting the very conduct and timing of the meetings … and encapsulating them in an even deeper shroud of secrecy. The Bilderberg Group started meeting in 1954, with funding from the CIA, to gather together the top Western bankers, politicians, media barons, corporate CEO‘s and European royalty in annual gatherings for frank discussions on important issues of the day.

Promoting the first edition of his best-selling book, Daniel came to the United States in the fall of 2007 and told audiences about the upcoming housing mess and resulting financial turmoil, with many homeowners owing far more than their properties were worth. On a similar tour in the spring of 2008, he announced that we were just a few months from financial calamity. These predictions were based upon his understanding of the international maneuvers of the Bilderberg Group. Though the people responded, the press was largely a no-show. The same press then “failed” to report the year’s largest gathering of elites: the royalty, bankers, CEOs, media big-wigs and high government officials at the 57th annual Bilderberg meeting in June 2008. Daniel’s coverage of that meeting provides additional material for the new North American Union edition of The True Story of the Bilderberg Group, which has sold over 2.5 million copies worldwide in 48 languages.

According to Estulin’s sources, here are a few of the talking points and concerns for this year’s meeting:

The future of the US dollar and US economy: The plan is for the Bilderberg Group players, through their allies in Washington and Wall Street to continue to deceive millions of savers and investors who believe the hype about the supposed up-turn in the economy. They are about to be set up for massive losses and searing financial pain in the months ahead. The bank “stress tests” now being conducted by Washington are little more than a shameless hoax: Based on the irrational assumption that the economy won’t get as bad as it already is!
US unemployment: Solutions and assumptions (Stated as such in the pre-meeting booklet sent out to attendees.)
Bilderberg is quietly assuming that US unemployment numbers will hover around 14% by the end of this year, far higher than the official numbers released by the US government.
Depression or a prolonged stagnation? (Stated as such in the pre-meeting booklet sent out to attendees.) Bilderberg is looking at two options: Either a prolonged, agonizing depression that dooms the world to decades of stagnation, decline, and poverty ... or an intense-but-shorter depression that paves the way for a new sustainable economic world order, with less sovereignty but more efficiency.
There will be a final push for the enactment of Lisbon Treaty, pending on Irish voting YES on the treaty in Sept or October. One of their concerns is addressing and neutralizing the anti-Lisbon treaty movement called “Libertas” led by Declan Ganley. One of the Bilderberger planned moves is to use a whispering campaign in the US media suggested that Ganley is being funded by arms dealers in the US linked to the US military.

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/10854
vicflame
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I am concerned, I wouldn't put too much trust in Estulin.

Maybe that's a "detail" to you, but you must remember that 2 years ago, the list he had given for Bilderberg attendees was 20% incorrect !

You really need to be careful with what "authorities" claim, sometimes...

I cannot wait to see if the meeting will really take place in Vouliagmeni, between the 14 and the 17th (you'll notice that the prisonplanet article seems to be wrong about the date, since it says "14-19 May")...

We got no proof this year whatsoever that the meeting will truly nappen in that place. We had to trust Jim Tucker right away. And it seems there was no search from the forum members, this year... So it seems we'll able to know with certainty by the 14th only...
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:57 pm    Post subject: Against Better Judgment Reply with quote

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/10854
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back CJ. Good article. Congratulations Marek on tracking down the date & location. We just need to confirm it now.

Hi anthropophilia. Questions about Estulin were posed on this very forum by CJ and Marek 2 years ago, so we already know. However, he has done some remarkable work exposing this clandestine group. His book is well known around the world, so if they get rid of him, all fingers will point to Bilderberg which is not what they want.

BB work through deception and by proxy. In my experience, that's certainly how they issue death threats and assault people. So if a researcher is at a high enough public profile, it would make more sense for BB to control them by providing disinformation through controlled "leaks", which is what may have happened to Estulin in 2007, rather than bump them off which would make it too obvious.

I have word he has been working on another documentary to expose the BB Group and has a new book out. As for why his English language publisher Tryne Day has a masonic symbol, or why AFP (which Jim Tucker works for) also sports a star in a pyramid symbol, still baffle me. Are the alternative media being controlled by Zionist Masonic groups? Maybe we should provide an alternative to a masonically controlled "alternative media"?

One source has told me AFP is funded by the CIA, which I can neither confirm nor deny at the moment. Also interesting is how some mainstream figures in the "alternative media" (aside from Tony, Eric Hufschmidt and a few others) hardly ever talk about Zionist infiltration, whereas Rick Clay was "suicided" a few months ago for finding new evidence exposing Zionism's control of the NWO. Is Eric Hufschmidt right in his assertion that there are two groups fighting each other - Zionists vs. Rockefeller/Bilderberg?
krishnamurti

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Zionists vs. Rockefeller/Bilderberg

That would make sense as we are in constant conflict with each other and ourselves as a race.

Quote:
His book is well known around the world, so if they get rid of him, all fingers will point to Bilderberg which is not what they want.

So was Milton William Cooper. Who was killed two months after predicting the attacks on september the 11th 2001.
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cooper predicted 9/11 several times, first in 1991 in his book Behold A Pale Horse, then in May 2001 on Shortwave radio in which he predicted Bin Laden would be used as a scapegoat in a large-scale terror attack to start the ball rolling on the NWO. It is obvious Alex took this information for his July 2001 broadcast (if it really was then and not manufactured afterwards).

As always, Alex takes credit for other peoples work and then ignores them, discredits them or downplays their importance. He gave people the wrong impression about 2007. He was never there, but he did a footage swap with the camera crew that followed us and used it in his Endgame and Endgame 1.5. He kept saying "our cameras" etc. giving people the impression he was involved in infiltrating 2007. He even told the camera crew to lie and say he was there! (They told me). However, if you watch the documentary "New World Order", there is absolutely no indication of Alex being there that year. This is just one of the many falsehoods he has perpetrated over the years, including being the 'father of the Anti-NWO movement' even though that's a title more truthfully attributable to William Cooper. Last year I saw him blatantly steal one of Tony's articles and publish it on his own site, only to credit Tony a few days later after the exclusivity had worn off.

Even the intelligent Steve Watson from infowars.com says that 2007 was "under an increased media lockdown". It wasn't. I was there and the whole media was in a frenzy to cover it. Many journalists and TV news cameramen were right at the gates. There were mass protests and I think BB were afraid, so they did a hit piece through journalist-turned-publicist Fehmi Koru in order to quell the masses.

A person's actions reveal their true character. Why does Jones keep taking credit for other peoples work? Is he a gatekeeper for alternative media entering the US? Is his agenda to sell himself as being the 'leader' of the anti-NWO movement, only to mislead them when the time is right? Cooper said people must not follow leaders as they will never know when they have been deceived.

It annoyes me firstly when so-called 'Truth Seekers' deceive others through lies or through ommission. Secondly it annoys me when valuable research is stolen and credit isn't given where it is due. Marek was the one who discovered the Ritz Carlton as being the venue for 2007. I credit him for this year as well if it turns out to be true.
krishnamurti

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
A person's actions reveal their true character. Why does Jones keep taking credit for other peoples work? Is he a gatekeeper for alternative media entering the US? Is his agenda to sell himself as being the 'leader' of the anti-NWO movement, only to mislead them when the time is right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAgTFWglHrc - William Cooper exposes SCAREMONGER Jesuit-CIA Alex Jones 1/6.
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Estulin`s Canadian Link Reply with quote

"Canadafreepress"...Estulin has links with Canada, he used to live there.

I know you can`t trust Wikipedia, but checkout Estulins page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Estulin

This next bit is taken from a Estulin quote.

"We moved to Canada and 12 years ago I came to Spain. My grandfather was a colonel in the KGB and the counter-intelligence in the 1950s, so I am privileged somewhat to get a lot of the information from secret service which are our best sources of information. Not only the KGB people but the MI6 people, the CIA because most of the people who work for the secret service as you probably know are patriots and they love their country and they’re doing it for the good of the nation and they’re the first ones absolutely terrified of the plans of the Bilderbergers".

Let look again: "most of the people who work for the secret service as you probably know are patriots and they love their country and they’re doing it for the good of the nation".....how long has bilderberg been going? Over 50 years....have we ever seen the likes of MI6 and the CIA trying to stop Bilderberg?

So Estulin believes that many SIS officers are willing to leak information to HIM....Estulin is an IDIOT, sure, he`s getting the info, its the info they want us to believe....and you know what, Estulin has the gaul to say this to Alex Jones....and big question marks are up on him as well.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/interviews/estulin_daniel_05_27_05.htm

Alex Jones made some Bilderberg video outside a US hotel...nobody saw it, unless they drove by, or went on youtube and did a specific search. I did a critical post on AJ on this forum (I was blasted for it). I want to know why AJ wasn`t in the local town telling poor Americans what was going on under their noses??
krishnamurti

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that Estulin and Jones are in it for the money. They appear to have no real intentions of stopping or interfering with these meetings. It could be infact that they're even on the payroll from certain elements involved with the bilderberg conference, Estulin more so than Jones, obviously.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2009: Vouliagmeni near Athens, Greece, May 14th-17th 2009 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: