Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bilderberg 2009 - free discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2009: Vouliagmeni near Athens, Greece, May 14th-17th 2009
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ, Estulin's books are accurate. And people do join intelligence groups out of a need to protect their family / patriotism. I agree there is a lot more than we realise, but it's their actions rather than their affiliations that count for me. For example, Ganley could very well have a defense contract background - there are articles to support it ( http://www.indymedia.ie/article/87311 ) as well as a connection to the Foreign Policy Research Institute of which Kissinger was a Scholar - but his actions reveal he's trying to reduce the Lisbon Treaty to 25 pages of text that every lay man can read. He also wrote "Constitutional Treaty; A Threat to Democracy and How to Avoid it" for FPRI showing that he's very much Pro EU Democracy, much to Kissinger's chagrin. Noam Chomsky also used to work for Kissinger. That affiliation doesn't make him pro-Bilderberg, but that he understands their methods more clearly than most. Estulin's actions reveal him to be a more respectful ally than Alex. Also, be careful making derogatory remarks - they're better posed as questions or they could be seen as defamatory. Confused
spooky
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AFP editor Jim Tucker provides updates on the upcoming Bilderberg meeting, May 14 to May 17.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pVdmd97_VY
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:38 pm    Post subject: Legal Action Reply with quote

"Also, be careful making derogatory remarks - they're better posed as questions or they could be seen as defamatory".

Let Estulin bring it on....LOL Seriously, ""IF"" the SIS community/Bilderberg wanted the public to know more about what is going on, then there would evidence of this in the MSM. Estulin is feeding a very small group of interested of people, so his pipeline of information can only be "DISINFORMATION". Like any double agent, there must be substance, but in the main, Estulin is leading this small community up the garden path.

I was forecasting the DESIGNED financial crisis years ago and many of you, including yourself were saying I was wrong....now Estulin is telling us the Bilderbergers are deciding on long term stagnation, or depression. But Estulin was not warning about the financial crisis when I was doing it.....I even challenged Estulin with a question on this forum after he posted an article....and all he could do was vanish.LOL

This site and the people on it, need to wake up! The MSM won`t touch Estulin, this is the pitch of his scam....so ask yourself this question; why is Estulin feeding me this ----?
vicflame
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timuçin Leflef said :

Quote:
Congratulations Marek on tracking down the date & location.

Sorry, Timuçin, but it's not Marek who announced the date & location this year !

It was announced by Jim Tucker. Unfortunately, it seems there was very little WORK on the hunt for Bilderberg, so we didn't get proofs this year. Everyone seems to be happy with a SINGLE and UNPROVED statement for Bilderberg 2009 !

It's a bit thin and not very serious or professional, in my humble opinion, but we'll see what happens on the 14th... Hope Tucker didn't get it wrong !

Vic.

P.S. : Marek had announced Vouliagmeni last year, though... but despite all of his work and search, there had been some manipulation made by the BB, and Vouliagmeni had finally been proved a false lead. How strange that this year, Tucker tells us that the BB meeting will take place in... Vouliagmeni, don't you think ?
krishnamurti

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:31 am    Post subject: Re: Legal Action Reply with quote

CJ wrote:

Let Estulin bring it on....LOL Seriously, ""IF"" the SIS community/Bilderberg wanted the public to know more about what is going on, then there would evidence of this in the MSM. Estulin is feeding a very small group of interested of people, so his pipeline of information can only be "DISINFORMATION". Like any double agent, there must be substance, but in the main, Estulin is leading this small community up the garden path.

This site and the people on it, need to wake up! The MSM won`t touch Estulin, this is the pitch of his scam....so ask yourself this question; why is Estulin feeding me this ----?

I agree completely with you, CJ.

Timuçin Leflef wrote:
Also, be careful making derogatory remarks - they're better posed as questions or they could be seen as defamatory

The first few articles on the main page of this site contains more defamatory remarks then all of the posts on this forum combined.

Anyway, this thread is starting to deviate away from the actual topic. I'm quite interested in getting my hands on the complete guest list for this year. Also, with least than a week to go before the conference (depending, ofcourse, on which date you wish to believe) there must be some noticeable preparations taking place in Vouliagmeni. Have we got anyone in or around there to relay information of whats taking place?

Sincerely,

Krishnamurti.
Dosius

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:37 pm    Post subject: Another Article in a Greek Newspaper on the Athens meeting Reply with quote

I was reading an Athens daily "Ta Nea" today 9th May and came a across a two page article on the Bildeberg meeting. Sure enough it is also on their website.

http://www.tanea.gr/default.asp?pid=2&ct=1&artId=4515795
(Article is in Greek )

I will go over the Greek attendee's it mentions.

For the opening:
Kostas Karamanlis - Greek Prime Minister
Giorgos Papandreou - Opposition Leader

Also Invited:
From The ruling Party:
Dora Bakoyianni - Foreign Affairs Minister
Giorgos Alogoskoufis - Economics Minister (who also attended the '05 '06 and '07 meetings)

From The Opposition:
Theodoros Pangalos
Anna Diamantopoulou
Gerasimus Arsenis

Others:
Takis Arapoglou - Head of National Bank of Greece
Panagis Vourloumis - Director of Semi National OTE Phone company

The article then goes on to mention a list of previous attendees at older meetings.

Hope this helps anyone compiling a list of attendees. Shocked
krishnamurti

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Dosius,

I wonder if there's any chance of getting that article translated into english?

Also Dosius, are you in or around where this years conference is taking place?
japanhandlers2005

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:54 am    Post subject: To Mr. krishnamurti from Japan Reply with quote

krishnamurti wrote:
Also japanhandlers2005,

I notice this term and ones like it suchas "the new class of millionaire" are being thrown about quite often. Just wondering on what basis are people basing this new change on?

For instance , if David Rockefeller dies next year , his position in meetings such as Bilderberg or TC may be taken over by someone who have personal connection with individuals sush as Daid Rockefeller and Jay Rokefeller , or, who have afflliations with instutuions ,fondations or think tanks.

As to the Eropean elites , Young attendee such as John Elkann of Fiat Group may take over elites such as Etienne Davignon or Peter Sutherland.

I think that young Rockefellers may not be clever enough to rule the world , but I suppose that as article linked below , Young Rothschilds still have enough power to influence the events around the world.Young Rockefellers may live on their foudation money .

====

Rothschild Difference With Madoff Becomes Geneva’s Obsession
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601109&sid=aQFSA42CpZIA&refer=home

====

But I think the fundamental structure of Elite networks will be intact. That is my point.

So , I was wrong to have written the term "structure" before .
People chages ,but the structure intact. And names of the gathering changes from time to time , but Plutocrats intact.

I think that "the small world networks for Elites " had been structured in such a way.

I suppose that because of independent media reports of the Elite Confabs, they will change the meetings name and strcture in the near future.

Thinking that they had ruled this planet for five hundred years long (maybe longer?), it would be difficult for us to crack them dowm . We only can defend ourselves through knowing the truth about this world.

As for situation in Japan , No one knows that David Rockefeller visit Japan this year because of media blackout.

And worse, some spiritual theorists , not truth seekers, sell their stories about "the Ascention",that is a kind of the Rapure by the aliens, with the association with the reptilian stories of Daid Icke.

They wrotes truth about the 911 that was inside job of US Goverment, but their final conclution is that "Our planet earth will be saved by the "Good Aliens" from the outer space or the underground world.

I have concerns that such a ridiculous storeis spread by the "spiritual theorists" would also degrade our credibility about stories on the Global Power Elites from the reliable sources such as this bulletin borad.

Adn, I wonder when Etienne Davignon picks his successor.Davignon is a godfather of the EU movement .Considering that founding principle fo Bilderberg was to make the European Union with support from the CFR and the Marshall Fund, his charmanship fits the Bilderberg agendas.

But with the rise of china and BRICS(coined by GS Int. Jim O'neil), their agendas include these regions .

I think that GS shareholding in the ICBC(a China big bank) presents the example of the NWO .

Chinese women marry with AngloAmerican white men ,and their children will rule the world.We fear that the G2 would crush and plunder Japan and our people in near future.The example of these "hy-bird " elites may be Rupert Murdoch and Wendi Deng Murdoch .

===

As known ,we Japanse have an constituion bestowed by US SCAPs that prohibits meddling the international conflict by forse.Neocon counterparts in Japan , with support from japanhandlers in the US, is moving toward this "non-aggression " clause away.

Smile Yasu
japanhandlers2005

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:07 am    Post subject: English Translation Reply with quote

I found that Google translation is good .

http://translate.google.co.jp/translate?prev=hp&hl=ja&js=n&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tanea.gr%2Fdefault.asp%3Fpid%3D2%26ct%3D1%26artId%3D4515795&sl=el&tl=en

Google's CEO Eric Schmit (also regular bilderberger)is behind Obama's Green New Deal along with GE Jeff Immelt.

This greek article refers the origin of the Bilderberg and affiliation with the business elites in Greece.

This article refers its founding member in US George Bowls kept the meeting document for a long time , but it was now kept at the Princeton Univ. Library.

I found that Alex Jones's Prisonplanet reports the 1955 official Bilderberg document. This document may be this Bowls document.
anthropophilia

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:40 am    Post subject: Bilderberg meetng this week? Reply with quote

Hi to everybody,
during a couple of weeks there was almost no activity in this forum this is why I took a while to come back.
First of all I have to say to krishnamurti that he is right. The videos I checked were from Google Zeitgeist day. I was mislead about this in the most stupid way, sorry. I though that the main speaker of this meeting introducing the invited speakers was Peter Joseph (ridiculous!). Anyway,I still have some suspiciousness about the Zeitgeist Movement. The fact that the New York Times dedicated one article to the Z-day 2009 (just to laugh about it and melt it down) is one of the reasons.

About the manners of Alex Jones, I will say that I was surprised when I saw the Obama´s Deception because, as all you say, you get the idea that he was involved in the pursuit to Bilderberg long time ago...however, I never saw other authors to cite him on these locations at this time (for instance, Estulin uses to refer Jim Tucker many times in his books). In fact, this movie did not go that far respect to the Zeitgeist movies. Anyway, even that he is looking at the business part of all this (look the website of his company:) in an aggresive way I still trust him more than Daniel Estulin at this time (even that i started to care about the Zionist Banking Cartel and follow my own research after reading his books).

I want to pose some questions. Do not you believe suspicious the silence of Estulin with respect to the Swine Flu Hoax? Is it possible to develop all this plan of hoax propaganda without previous discussion in the Bilderberg Meeting? Remember Flu Hoax exploited around 24th April. In theory it could be indicative of a Bilderberg meeting some weeks or months ago...(maybe in the british west coast, as it was already pointed in this forum, after G20 and NATO meetings). Jim tucker was the first claiming the Greek location, however AFP has been reporting also about the Flu Scandal. If Estulin was a double agent wanting to spread disinformation, would not like to speak about the flu as it has all the aspect of being something prepared by the Elite. Attention to the flu scandal will remove some crediblility about the Greek Meeting. An alternative version of the story will be that the ok to the swine flu hoax could be given at Japan, after the TC meeting as informed japanhandlers2005. However this colleague reported 25-26 April for this meeting.

Could BB been already met this year? Could be Estulin wanting to drive us into a false target? As he has been the only of these authors that has not said a word abut the Swine Flu scandal, it appears to me as the most suspicious of being supplying disinformation. Jones and Tucker could be just mistaken or following bad sources (even that still not totally free of suspiciousness)

Timuçin said:
"As for why his English language publisher Tryne Day has a masonic symbol, or why AFP (which Jim Tucker works for) also sports a star in a pyramid symbol, still baffle me. Are the alternative media being controlled by Zionist Masonic groups? Maybe we should provide an alternative to a masonically controlled "alternative media"?"

I have to add that the publisher of the spanish language books is Planeta, the most important publishing group in Spain whose owners may be somehow related to the Elite. It also baffles me. I agree with the need of alternative...

CJ said:
"Let look again: "most of the people who work for the secret service as you probably know are patriots and they love their country and they’re doing it for the good of the nation".....how long has bilderberg been going? Over 50 years....have we ever seen the likes of MI6 and the CIA trying to stop Bilderberg?

So Estulin believes that many SIS officers are willing to leak information to HIM....Estulin is an IDIOT, sure, he`s getting the info, its the info they want us to believe....and you know what, Estulin has the gaul to say this to Alex Jones....and big question marks are up on him as well."

This is a good summary...

I find interesting to investigate the relations between AFP and the CIA. I have not heard about this, but seems interesting.

I do not think that the division of BB is between Zionist and Rockefellers...

I think that the the division is between Zionist (including the Zionist banking cartel nucleous: Rothschilds, Rockefellers, etc; and their politics, economists, and burocrats involved in CFR) and some of the European allies. However all of them benefit from their policies so they will always understand each other.
anthropophilia

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:51 am    Post subject: How long Bildrberg will keep this name? Reply with quote

Japanhandlers2005 said:

"People chages ,but the structure intact. And names of the gathering changes from time to time , but Plutocrats intact.

I think that "the small world networks for Elites " had been structured in such a way.

I suppose that because of independent media reports of the Elite Confabs, they will change the meetings name and strcture in the near future."

Do you believe that after the exposition to the media, in Canada in 2005, Bilderberg will still keep this name and structure? If it was real exposure it probably changed to something else... however, if we are getting the info they want... these authors tracking BB will be working for the system
krishnamurti

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: To Mr. krishnamurti from Japan Reply with quote

japanhandlers2005 wrote:

For instance , if David Rockefeller dies next year , his position in meetings such as Bilderberg or TC may be taken over by someone who have personal connection with individuals sush as Daid Rockefeller and Jay Rokefeller , or, who have afflliations with instutuions ,fondations or think tanks.

As to the Eropean elites , Young attendee such as John Elkann of Fiat Group may take over elites such as Etienne Davignon or Peter Sutherland.

I think that young Rockefellers may not be clever enough to rule the world , but I suppose that as article linked below , Young Rothschilds still have enough power to influence the events around the world.Young Rockefellers may live on their foudation money .

Thankyou kindly for explaining that, Japanhandlers2005

Quote:
Thinking that they had ruled this planet for five hundred years long (maybe longer?), it would be difficult for us to crack them dowm . We only can defend ourselves through knowing the truth about this world.

Exaclty, I feel the same. I find myself spending hours reading articles on the council of foreign relations, IMF, world bank and other corrupt institution websites.

Quote:
And worse, some spiritual theorists , not truth seekers, sell their stories about "the Ascention",that is a kind of the Rapure by the aliens, with the association with the reptilian stories of Daid Icke.

They wrotes truth about the 911 that was inside job of US Goverment, but their final conclution is that "Our planet earth will be saved by the "Good Aliens" from the outer space or the underground world.

I have concerns that such a ridiculous storeis spread by the "spiritual theorists" would also degrade our credibility about stories on the Global Power Elites from the reliable sources such as this bulletin borad.

Yes, those claims are ridiculous. I feel sorry for the human beings that actually truly believe in such nonsensical garbage.

Quote:
Adn, I wonder when Etienne Davignon picks his successor.Davignon is a godfather of the EU movement .Considering that founding principle fo Bilderberg was to make the European Union with support from the CFR and the Marshall Fund, his charmanship fits the Bilderberg agendas.

But with the rise of china and BRICS(coined by GS Int. Jim O'neil), their agendas include these regions .

I think that GS shareholding in the ICBC(a China big bank) presents the example of the NWO .

Chinese women marry with AngloAmerican white men ,and their children will rule the world.We fear that the G2 would crush and plunder Japan and our people in near future.The example of these "hy-bird " elites may be Rupert Murdoch and Wendi Deng Murdoch .

There is actually a very interesting article on the council of foreign relations website coined the " The New New World Order". It talks about how will America fit in with the rising powers of China and india.

http://www.cfr.org/publication/12719/the_new_new_world_order.html

Quote:
As known ,we Japanse have an constituion bestowed by US SCAPs that prohibits meddling the international conflict by forse.Neocon counterparts in Japan , with support from japanhandlers in the US, is moving toward this "non-aggression " clause away.

Smile Yasu

I've always wondered how japan is effected by the decisions made at the bilderberg conference and other think tanks.
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:54 pm    Post subject: Swine Flu Reply with quote

anthropophilia.

Sure, swine flu (A-H1N1) has been over hyped, it is man made, but the potential for this virus to "re-combinate" with H5N1 (another man made virus) later this year (maybe waiting in a lab right now), could be a massive killer....6.5 billion people are not in the recovery equation. Smile
anthropophilia

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:14 pm    Post subject: Recombination Reply with quote

I am not biologist, so i do not know how easy is for two viruses to re-combinate genetically spontaneously...but i think that it does not work like this at least that it is done in a lab.

I am interested in this subject. I already heard about the vaccine given to the US military and the drug selled by the labs of Rumsfeld to avoid their secundary effects. Where can I find trustful information about this virus you claim
yfactor

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:59 pm    Post subject: bilderberg membership Reply with quote

Hi pelasgos

Anna Diamondopoulou holds the usual bilderberg "line" - it is just a forum where guests can discuss matters off the record, without media intrusion.

She states that bilderberg invites people from all over the world! - this is incorrect as guests are normally from Europe and North America and, apart from Turkey (arguably not yet European) meetings have only been staged in these locations.

By what right does this unelected and totally unrepresentative group decide future policy for the rest of us!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2009: Vouliagmeni near Athens, Greece, May 14th-17th 2009 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: