Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bilderberg 2009 - free discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2009: Vouliagmeni near Athens, Greece, May 14th-17th 2009
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spooky
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim Tucker has arrived today in Vouligmeni, Greece.

Thursday morning I will be there myself, as well.
vicflame
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And don't get together with leftist or anarchist related types who might be there. They are paid by the Bilderbergers and Soros.

It would be good that you would actually give some proofs about it, instead of making such statements.

I guess for you it's better to be there just to take pictures and kiss the Bilderberg's feet, right ?

The problem is that people let these scums go unpunished ! If nothing is DONE to actually destroy the new world order and its institutions (including Bilderberg), the world will be thrown in the darkest dictatorship ever !
pelasgos

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vicflame wrote:
Quote:
And don't get together with leftist or anarchist related types who might be there. They are paid by the Bilderbergers and Soros.

It would be good that you would actually give some proofs about it, instead of making such statements.

I guess for you it's better to be there just to take pictures and kiss the Bilderberg's feet, right ?

The problem is that people let these scums go unpunished ! If nothing is DONE to actually destroy the new world order and its institutions (including Bilderberg), the world will be thrown in the darkest dictatorship ever !

kiss the bilderberg's feet? Rolling Eyes

if all the enemies of the new world of order are clowns like you it's possible that the NWO domination will end soon. All NWO leaders will laugh to death.

As for proof isn't strange that the NY times has a link to the anarchist Indymedia website about last December's riots in Greece?

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/08/world/europe/08greece.html?_r=1&fta=y
spooky

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/may/13/in-search-of-bilderberg

Charlie Skelton, from Guardian UK is there as well and met with Jim Tucker.
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: Possible Greek attendee this year. Reply with quote

Efstathia Panotopoulou is a virologist based in Athens and has done work on "receptors"....she knew about Bilderberg, but then became VERY distant, as if she were caught out....Swine Flu (A-H1N1) and its older brother, H5N1, could mutate or be released from a lab. by man latter this year. I don`t claim Panotopoulou is in any way involved in population reduction. For all I know, they could just be picking her brains. Cool
vicflame
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
kiss the bilderberg's feet?

if all the enemies of the new world of order are clowns like you it's possible that the NWO domination will end soon. All NWO leaders will laugh to death.

As for proof isn't strange that the NY times has a link to the anarchist Indymedia website about last December's riots in Greece?

First of all, Pelasgos, if there's a clown here, I don't think it's me !

You must be a CLOWN indeed if you believe with the most blatant stupidity that Indymedia is "anarchist" ! Indymedia, in most countries where it exists, allows citizens to express themselves, and allows uncensored and non-corporate filtered info to be released ! FREEDOM OF SPEECH... did you ever hear about this ? Freedom of speach (and of thought) is EXACTLY what the Bilderbergers want to eradicate !

So your so-called "proof" is void and uncalled for.

The only true tyrans and "anarchists" that I know of are the members of the world elite itself, and we find them in the midst of Bilderberg and other repugnant institutions (Trilateral Commission, Council on FOreign Relations, IMF, UN, UE, NATO, world bank etc.) !

Why "anarchists" ? Because anarchy means the absence of power... and these Bilderberg scums want total absence of power for the people, while they gather it all between their greedy hands !

Right now, we need a true REVOLUTION : the revolution that will allow the populations worldwide to get rid of the CRIMINALS who implement the new world order !

And it is not with polite speeches and soft demonstrations that we will set this world free of the new world order's totalitarian grasp !
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDo4SmjJuE0
Jim Tucker is welcomed back to discuss the upcoming Bilderberg Group meeting at the Nafsika Astir Palace Hotel in Vouliagmeni, Greece, May 14-17 2009
Annual Elite Conclave, 58th Bilderberg Meeting to be held in Greece, May 14-17
Canadian Free Press
Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The 2009 Bilderberg Group Conference will be held at the five-star Nafsika Astir Palace Hotel in Vouliagmeni, Greece, May 14-17, according to author Daniel Estulin. Insiders have told Estulin that rooms have been booked and flight plans made. He has also confirmed the location and dates with sources in Greece. Estulin is the worlds foremost investigative authority on this annual secretive and exclusive assembly, having investigated and infiltrated their meetings for over ten years.
His books and reporting have helped to bring the powerful group out of the shadows, even directly affecting the very conduct and timing of the meetings and encapsulating them in an even deeper shroud of secrecy. The Bilderberg Group started meeting in 1954, with funding from the CIA, to gather together the top Western bankers, politicians, media barons, corporate CEOs and European royalty in annual gatherings for frank discussions on important issues of the day.
http://www.dialectradio.co.uk
http://www.911forum.org.uk
vicflame
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait to know about what's going on during the Bilderberg meeting...

Hope we get some more information tomorrow !

So, after all, and despite the very few clues and proofs we had, Tucker did it again this year and found the right date and place ?

We'll check that out tomorrow...
lauchenauermartin

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:02 pm    Post subject: Guardian on Bilderberg Reply with quote

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/may/13/bilderberg-rich-cabal

GUARDIAN.CO.UK

Our man at Bilderberg: Close, but still no cabal

With the annual secret meeting of the global elite only hours away, the shadowy corporatocracy remains tantalisingly elusive, writes Charlie Skelton

Code:
Read Charlie Skelton's first Bilderberg dispatch:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/may/13/in-search-of-bilderberg
I don't quite know why I'm on a flight to Athens, except that it seems like the right thing to do. I'm flying out on a last minute whim to hang around outside a conference which may, or may not, be happening and to which I've not been invited. None of you has.

You won't have read about it. You won't have seen a guest list, you won't see photographs of it. It isn't happening. It doesn't exist. I'm flying out to Athens for no reason at all. To have a holiday I don't deserve and can't really afford. Maybe catch a little sunstroke, grab some food poisoning, and come home. Pointless.

Unless, of course, the rumours are true. Unless, as a handful of people are saying, this weekend is Bilderberg. The yearly alignment of the distant stars that shape our destiny. A long weekend at a luxury hotel, where the world's elite get to shake hands, clink glasses, fine-tune their global agenda and squabble over who gets the best sun loungers. I'm guessing that Henry Kissinger brings his own, has it helicoptered in and guarded 24/7 by a CIA special ops team.

If it's happening at all, Kissinger will be here. David Rockefeller will be here. Presidents of banks, and chairmen of boards. The Ben Bernankes and Condoleezza Rices of this world. Heads of oil companies, media magnates, the Queen of the Netherlands and Peter Mandelson. Probably Ben Bernanke, possibly David Cameron. Politicians and financiers from all five corners of the globe (don't let them tell you there are four). And me.

I arrived last night, under cover of darkness. I told the cab driver to stop 50 metres from the hotel. He asked why. I couldn't tell him that it was so I could case the entrance for FBI lenses. I simply muttered that I couldn't explain. His eyes lit up. "Aha! I see! I know!" What did he know? And who is that following us? A man in a BMW. Definite spook.

Get a grip.

The driver drops me on a dark corner of the Athenian Riviera, pats me on the shoulder and says: "You want to smoke some dope?" I decline. I need my senses sharp. I scurry into the hotel, glancing into parked cars, looking for vans with mirrored windows. There aren't any. At reception they seem to have lost my booking (the tentacles of Bilderberg reach far!), but eventually I get checked in, go upstairs, unpack, have a shower, go downstairs, step outside, look across the street and realise I've scurried into the wrong hotel. This is who Bilderberg are up against.

An embarrassing hour later, I set out again from the right hotel, determined to find the location where Bilderberg is said to be happening. Get some early photos, maybe see Hillary Clinton arrive. Although I'll settle for Ken Clarke. It's getting late. Joggers are out. FBI? Secret service? Almost certainly. I trudge on determinedly. After about half an hour I realise I turned the wrong way out of my hotel and I am walking up a deserted coastline towards Athens. I go back to bed. Another untroubled night for Bilderberg.

At breakfast, a heavy-set man with hairy forearms sits opposite me and fiddles with his mobile phone. Definite spook. He eats a hard-boiled egg and watches me struggling with my Coco Pops. My first discovery of the day is to find out what happens to Coco Pops when they're left to sit for a decade in a Greek presentation dish. They turn to gravel.

The spook leaves before me. He got what he came for: a photo of me, sneaked on his mobile and wired already to Quantico in Virginia. And a hard-boiled egg.

Outside, it's a beautiful day, the air smells of sun and seashells, and there is no sign of a global cabal meeting anywhere near. I have a wander. From my meagre, third-hand, internet forum sources, I think I know the hotel where Bilderberg is happening: the Astir Palace resort. Further from my hotel than it looked on Google maps. Note to self: always check the scale on the zoom.

A dozen promontories and dusty dead-ends later, and I'm ready to give up. It's too hot. I don't have a sunhat. The world is going to hell and Vouliagmeni is full of litter. What is it with the Greeks and bins? Do they not see them? Do they not believe they exist? Hidden in plain sight … it's the Bilderberg way. It's too hot. I need some water.

* Charlie Skelton
* guardian.co.uk, Wednesday 13 May 2009 17.47 BST
* Article history

Security goons with special bomb mirrors deciding whether or not to let me in for a cheese omelette.

Security goons with special bomb mirrors deciding whether or not to let me in for a cheese omelette. Photograph: Charlie Skelton/Charlie Skelton

It's B minus one, the day before Bilderberg. And it is definitely happening: I've seen the guns. I thought it might be a good idea to go to the Astir Palace resort for lunch. See just what kind of a cheese omelette the president of the Federal Reserve is going to be enjoying. I didn't get far. At the gates, there were machine guns and men in loose jackets and guards checking under cars for bombs with those mirrors on sticks that morbidly obese people use to check whether they've taken their knickers off.

I should have come for breakfast. Maybe I would have got in. A security guard opened the cab door, leaned in, and asked me if I was staying at the hotel. I gave it my best shot. Not much of a shot, but my best one. "I'm here for lunch." Smile feebly.

"We're closed now. Only guests." And to the driver, a bark of instructions to turn around. We turned around. I explained to the driver what was happening at the hotel, trying to avoid words like "globalisation", "corporatocracy" and "dissolution of sovereignties leading to supranational control structures". I think he got the gist. "They come to here? The leaders of the world?" He honked amiably at a girl in a bikini. "To have conference, or to have holiday? Now is time for holiday! Look to the beach!"

I looked to the beach. Everyone was splishing about in the shallows, batting tennis balls at each other and reading whatever the Greek equivalent of John Grisham is. John Grisham, probably. The sky is blue; the sea is calm. Even the dogs that sleep on the sand are well fed from the restaurant bins. What could possibly be wrong with the world?

Just up the hill, a small group of people are meeting for the weekend. Might play a bit of ping pong. Where's the harm in that? Might thrash out a few broad brushstroke policies.Embarassed Microchipping? World Bank? These things need to be discussed. And this is as nice a place as any to discuss them.

The hotel offers "gourmet dining, atmospheric bars, and extensive meeting & events areas and services." And the spa has a steam room. And you know how much Kissinger loves to steam ("Hotter! I vont it hotter!")

Independently of me, Jim Tucker failed to get in for a snoop. He stubs out a weary cigarette. I don't sense it's his first. I ask him about the order of business. "This year? They'll be talking about that ridiculous swiiiiiiine flu." And in the five raked-out syllables he gives the word "swine", he paints his distaste of the subject. Arrow"They want to use it to turn the World Health Organisation into the global department of health." I have to ask. "Isn't it already?"

"Only for members of the United Nations. Also, they'll be talking about ratifying the international criminal court. Obama is waiting until he gets a sympathetic senate, after the 2010 elections. Then he'll pass it one evening, late in the week: too late for the Sunday papers, too late for the talk shows. It'll happen, and no one will notice. First part of 2011."

I'll say this for Mr Tucker: for a fortune teller, he's giving us details. Nothing about "You will travel overseas" or "Watch out for a man with a D in his name."

Like David Rockefeller? "He's 93, but if he's alive, he'll be here," growls Jim. But again, why is this a problem? Why is anyone bothered that a bunch of powerful psychopaths – sorry, sociopaths ... sorry, bankers and politicians – have a yearly get-together? Many people admit to attending.
As one of the commenters on my previous piece rightly points out, George Osborne mentioned going to Bilderberg 2008 in his official expenses (apparently he paid for the flights himself). So why worry? Why interrupt your John Grisham for a single second as the limousines roll up the hill?

Perhaps the problem is not that people are meeting up. If there's a problem at all, it's whether or not there is a coherent global agenda, whether this agenda is something towards which people in power are doing their best to advance things, and whether this agenda (if it exists at all!) is a benign one.

For now, my jury is out. Except to say that when it comes to global politics I'm reminded of that Edgar Allan Poe short story: the one in which [WARNING: SPOILER] a purloined letter is concealed out in the open, where everyone can see it. Like large letters written across a map, so large they can't be seen. I can't for the life of me remember which tale it is, Murders on the Rue Morgue or The Purloined Letter. One of those two.

I'm going back to the Astir Palace now. The heat of the day is passing, and afternoon sun looks good on the barrel of a machine gun.

Charlie Skelton will be filing regular updates from Athens until he is arrested by shadowy figures in dark glasses

http://www.otherbiblecode.com Smile
ChrisM

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:13 pm    Post subject: Who is Charlie Skelton? Reply with quote

Skelton was that desperate after watching many adult films 'in the name of journalism' that he tried to make an adult film himself.

The ideal 'journalist' to send to a Bilderberg meeting? The Guardian thinks so. But me? Absolutely not!

What a joke.
pelasgos

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vicflame wrote:
Quote:
kiss the bilderberg's feet?

First of all, Pelasgos, if there's a clown here, I don't think it's me !

You must be a CLOWN indeed if you believe with the most blatant stupidity that Indymedia is "anarchist" ! Indymedia, in most countries where it exists, allows citizens to express themselves, and allows uncensored and non-corporate filtered info to be released ! FREEDOM OF SPEECH... did you ever hear about this ? Freedom of speach (and of thought) is EXACTLY what the Bilderbergers want to eradicate !

So your so-called "proof" is void and uncalled for.

The only true tyrans and "anarchists" that I know of are the members of the world elite itself, and we find them in the midst of Bilderberg and other repugnant institutions (Trilateral Commission, Council on FOreign Relations, IMF, UN, UE, NATO, world bank etc.) !

Why "anarchists" ? Because anarchy means the absence of power... and these Bilderberg scums want total absence of power for the people, while they gather it all between their greedy hands !

Right now, we need a true REVOLUTION : the revolution that will allow the populations worldwide to get rid of the CRIMINALS who implement the new world order !

And it is not with polite speeches and soft demonstrations that we will set this world free of the new world order's totalitarian grasp !

i think i am at the wrong website. I never thought were people here that advocate criminals like the ones sheltered by Indymedia and burned properties of ordinary citizens to '' protest'' against NWO.
lauchenauermartin

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vicflame and Pelasgos...

I recommend you to not irritate each other.

The topic is to important.

Greetings
martin

http://www.otherbiblecode.com Smile
pelasgos

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lauchenauermartin wrote:
Vicflame and Pelasgos...

I recommend you to not irritate each other.

The topic is to important.

Greetings
martin

ok sorry.

In late 80's the Greek general Verivakis was in NATO military command and was given by a source a Bilderberg document which was indeed a map of Europe comprised by 89 small states. He admited this in tv in 1994 if i remember correct. The conclusions are yours.
pelasgos

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Verivakis was the Greek armed forces chief of staff from 1990-93 btw.
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:47 pm    Post subject: LOL Reply with quote

Tony loves this Estulin guy, he`s just another NWO cog, sorry, Tony is Estulin`s UK promoter....in conjunction with MI6. LOL Yes, I really am laughing out loud.

Prisonplanet`s UK wing Propagandamatrix, has had its forum trashed for nearly a week with **** saturation. They have done nothing to sort it out. AJ, Tucker, Gosling and Estulin are NWO propagandists who are almost REDUNDANT.....as pointed out in an earlier post in which a two part expose of Bilderberg in the Guardian.

This is me signing out for good. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2009: Vouliagmeni near Athens, Greece, May 14th-17th 2009 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: