Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LOL
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: LOL Reply with quote

LOL

Last edited by CJ on Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wisconsin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Bush is a fool, not a dictator Reply with quote

He does the bidding of his NWO controllers, but very poorly. He can hardly speak in public, let alone lead. He is like a shy five year old in a kindergarten play. He is president because of his father and his family and a lot of money.

These families go back quite a while. They adhere to cutthroat capitalism and world government. They are absolutely amoral.

The right was saying the same thing about Bill Clinton, back in the nineties. Speculation was that he would declare an end to elections, using some constitutional emergency. If you hated him enough, you could believe it.

In the US, it serves the masters to keep these stupid elections going, to give the people a belief that they participate in their destiny. Bush will leave and the next anointed one will arrive. You can count on it.
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: LOL Reply with quote

LOL

Last edited by CJ on Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Natural

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
I just found this board and joined up.

Bilderberger and the other organizations are new information for me and extremely interesting and enlightening to read about and discuss.

As many ordinary people however, I have many times thought that world events many times occur in such stange ways that I suspected lots of secrecy behind the scenes of some people of great power and a feeling of certainty that many things are hidden from us.

My starting point was the investigation of why dietary supplements were, and are, targeted as something all western societies want to get rid of. From this investigation I was led to read about honest money (gold and silver), Federal Reserve crime in 1913, the constant introduction of legislation to reduce freedom and choice, and so on.

So I suppose now I have arrived at the point of trying to understand something about who are behind all this evil.

So, what do I think of the elections soon coming up in the USA?
Well, it¨s clear to me that Bush is a war criminal but in doing his job for the NWO (and doing it well as they are concerned, I suppose) for 8 years, I don't think he will face any justice. Remember he represents the EMPIRE.

Besides, I view him as an instrument for the NWO and not someone to focus too much on at the expense of other criminals and more importantly, the power behind the power.

For me, it doesn't matter who they elect as the next president, but I'm sure whomever it will be, he or she is approved for the job by others that the American people.

I have one favourite but he will never be elected because he is fanatical about following the Constitution and that is Ron Paul. That's a real American!
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey CJ,

Several people have said that an assassination attempt on Bush Jr. would be the ideal way to incite the war with Iran. According to David Icke, Bush Jr. has a Skull & Bones nickname: "Temporary". If an Iranian assassinates him, then it would provide a perfect opportunity for Vice-President Cheney to step in as temporary president (not like he already isn't), declare martial law in the U.S. and declare a war on Iran before the elections. Apparently the CIA are already in Iran setting up the next war.

Another thing to check out would be a docudrama about that exact scenario. The name eludes me right now and I still haven't watched it, but I'll update this post once I do. It was made recently and is one of those "what would happen if..." stories in which a Muslim apparently assassinates President Bush with a gun.

As is usually the case, you have movies made about these events before they happen. Remember "Wag The Dog" was made before the Monica Lewinsky scandal. In "Collateral Damage" Arnie plays a NY firefighter who exacts revenge on a Muslim terrorist group for bombing a building. They started shooting it prior to 9/11. Even the "Lone Gunmen" pilot episode was about an aeroplane being remotely controlled and hitting the WTC.

I wrote a dissertation about how some films predict upcoming events when I was in university in London back in 1997. I'm updating it now and rewriting it as a book.

Last edited by Johnny Meadows on Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: lol Reply with quote

lol

Last edited by CJ on Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's another saying "If you build it, they will come." Still don't know what to build though. Maybe an Ark for the upcoming floods they're manufacturing using HAARP. There's a movie about that too: "Evan Almighty!" The sequel to Bruce Almighty, with Steve Carrell in the lead role. Guess it's trying to tell us something? Smile

I found an article relating to that mockumentary. It's on p.98 of January's "American Cinematographer", in the Post Focus section. Here's the important bits:

A Counterfeit Documentary
by Noah Kadner

"Death of a President, directed by Gabriel Range and shot by Graham Smith, is a fictionalized documentary set two years in the future, after an assassination has felled President George W. Bush during a chaotic protest. The controversial film, which has sparked heated media debates over its subject matter, combines re-enactments, archival material and faux interviews to paint an eerily credible portrait of a whodunit and its aftermath..."

"Death of a President was screened digitally in Toronto... The film's success there led to a theatrical-distribution deal, and the U.S. distributor, Newmarket Films, wanted to release the picture on 35mm just a few weeks later."

Check out the IMDB listing: http://imdb.com/title/tt0853096/
This Turkish site says it'll be shown on British TV quite soon: http://www.beyazperde.com/film/3375
And here's a trailer with a large picture of the DVD front cover:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/newmarket/deathofapresident/trailer/
Official movie site: http://www.deathofapresident.com/

So, I guess if you really want to know what the Bilderberg/CFR/TC (Secret Government) are planning in 2 years time for poor Georgie, that's the movie to see. Actually, it was made in 2006, so I guess that'll make it just before or around the 2008 elections when the real event happens. I'll check it out today and give details.
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ, This movie is better than I thought! I just watched it today. I thought it was a propaganda device at first, but it's actually a more accurate portrayal of what would really happen, as opposed to what people will be lead to believe. I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but let's just say it has an intelligent twist in the final act. It's very intelligently made.
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: lol Reply with quote

lol

Last edited by CJ on Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a chat with an Americano today. He thinks Obama will get the Democrat ticket...I said, "if he does, someone will shoot him"....the Americano agreed. Cool
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Referring to the "Death of a President" possibility, what are the chances that one of those service-men who returned from Iranian captivity was brainwashed? Could we have a Manchurian Candidate doing the dirty work allegedly for the Iranians? (They remade that film recently)
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:40 am    Post subject: lol Reply with quote

lol

Last edited by CJ on Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, its time to talk about Ron Paul. Plenty of hopers want him to do well, yet the MSM are blocking all his exposure in the US and here...well, no one has a clue who he is in Britain. But lets just take it as red, that Ron Paul could get into the Whitehouse...could he achieve anything once there? Confused Cool
swan5551

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: US Pres candidates Reply with quote

Hillary will surely get the Dem nomination. As CJ says, Obama is a lightweight who makes amateurish mistakes. Hillary, though, will not be able to overcome her negatives, even in the unlikely non-event of a terrorist act. Romney will more than likely be the Rep. candidate.

Ron Paul, the Libertarian, continues to shock the USA with the breadth and depth of his support. More people (general public) are being made aware of his positions and he continues to score surprisingly well in the straw polls. He will not get the nomination, of course, but his ideas are getting out there. He is speaking very plainly about the elites plan for Western Hemisphere regionalism and eventually a world government. He is getting the usual epithets of "tin foil hat wearer" etc, but again, people are listening.

My prediction? Romney will probably be the next US President. He is photogenic, does a believable impersonation of a conservative, and doesn't have any large skeletons in his closet other than a murky past acceptance of pro-choice issues and of course the Mormon thing.

Meanwhile, The Plan of the elites seems to be progressing full steam ahead. They believe they have a limited window of opportunity because more and more people are waking up. They have to boil the frog quickly before he becomes aware of his fate.

Mike, Houston TX
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol

Last edited by CJ on Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: