Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

O.T.O., Nazis, Crowley & 21st century satanism
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: O.T.O., Nazis, Crowley & 21st century satanism Reply with quote

Satanism - A Concise Appraisal by Ecclesia Apostolica Jesu Christi
from http://www.holygrail-church.fsnet.co.uk/Satanism.htm

All but forgotten at the time of his death as a poverty-stricken heroin addict in a run-down Hastings boarding house in 1947, Crowley was rediscovered two decades later by drug-crazed hippies and also popularised by Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin who bought Boleskine House, near Inverness, where Crowley attempted to invoke Aiwaz. John Symonds, Crowley’s biographer, recalled that “he merely attracted a host of evil spirits.” Richard Cavendish observed in A History of Magic that “though he was an almost forgotten man at his death, interest in Crowley has revived and he has more followers now than in his lifetime.”

Jack Parsons, a rocket scientist, started a branch of Crowley’s Thelemic Satanism in Pasadena, California. He later changed his name to Belarian Armiluss Al Dajjaj Antichrist, and pledged himself to fulfill the work of the Beast 666, having supposedly been Crowley’s appointed “spiritual son.” Much of present-day American occultism can be traced back to the formation of Parson’s Pasadena chapter of the OTO during World War Two. In March 1946, Parsons was to try to call down the biblical Whore of Babylon into the womb of a living woman by a combination of strenuous copulation and incantation for three days. The female was a member of Ordo Templi Orientis. Keeping detailed records of Parsons unsuccessful black magic rite was friend and scribe Lafayette Ron Hubbard. Four years later Hubbard lay the foundations for his own religious cult, Scientology which, in turn, spawned the DeGrimstons, a British couple who were to establish the overtly satanic Process Church of the Final Judgement that took root in the counter-culture of the early 1960s. Founded by Robert Moore and Mary Anne MacLean, who were later to rename themselves the DeGrimstons, according to their literature, they worshipped a trinity of Jehovah, Lucifer and Satan. The role of Satan as executioner was further expressed in the following utterance by the church: “My prophecy upon this wasted earth and upon corrupt creation that squats upon its ruined surface is: THOU SHALT KILL!” The Process venerated Adolf Hitler and their chosen symbol was four Ps conjoined in a derivative of the swastika. Process literature contained articles on the Black Mass and necrophilia, illustrated with Nazi symbolism. Charles Manson was visited in jail and asked to contribute an article for the “Death” issue of the Process magazine. Author Maury Terry says the Process took inspiration from the Order of the Golden Dawn and Crowley’s OTO.

On 12 February 2001 Henry Bibby (alias Edward Crowley) was sentenced to life imprisonment at the Old Bailey for carrying out a Crowleyite ritual of child sacrifice on an innocent twelve-year-old victim. He was obsessed with the Satanist and changed his name to “Edward Crowley” in 1998. He had stabbed the boy, Diego Pineiro-Villar, over thirty times in Covent Garden, London, on 8 May 2000. Police found a holdall that Bibby had kept with him. It contained a small number of legal documents about his change of name, and a chilling sketch that police believe was drawn a few weeks before the attack. Entitled Delendus Est Pineiro, which roughly translates as “destroy Pineiro,” the pencil diagram makes references to child sacrifice, black magic and Greek mythology. The symbols relate to quotations from Crowley’s works. There are a number of references to child sacrifice. The most notorious came from Aleister Crowley’s Magick in Theory and Practice. It reads: “For the highest spiritual working one must accordingly choose that victim which contains the greatest and purest force. A male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence is the most satisfactory and suitable victim.”

Ordo Templi Orientis, once headed by Crowley, today boasts a membership of three thousand in forty countries, half of whom are in the USA. There are many more rival organisations describing themselves as the OTO. Aleister Crowley held an exceptionally high degree in Freemasonry and modern witchcraft’s three initiations are transparently derived from the three degrees of craft masonry. Crowley’s influence on wicca cannot be overestimated, but the Edwardian occultist was quintessentially a black magician who was to become the major inspiration behind the modern rival of Satanism. Someone who helped to perpetuate the cult of Aleister Crowley is the American film maker Kenneth Anger. Born in 1930 in Santa Monica, California, Anger grew up in the shadow of Hollywood and participated in his first film rôle at the age of four years. From his late teens he became obsessed with homo-erotic themes and diabolism. This led to him becoming, in his own words, “a disciple of the Satanist Aleister Crowley.” His most infamous film is Lucifer Rising which was begun in 1966, but production came to a halt when its lead actor died and the person to replace him then stole all the central footage. Anger released the remaining footage in 1966, followed by a 25 minutes’ version in 1973. The completed 45 minutes’ version was finally released in 1980.

“Few groups will openly describe themselves as being black magic practitioners or Satan worshippers. They will hide themselves behind something less ominous sounding like Wicca, paganism and nature worship. It all appears so harmless on the surface, but underneath the ugly traditions can be discovered. Traditions which would frighten off the sincere enquirer immediately. … One of the best known names in an ever-increasing gallery of infamy is Aleister Crowley who founded the so-called religion of Thelema. … I make mention of Crowley and his pathetic life because so many of today’s magical orders fashion themselves upon him and adopt ‘Thelema’ as a gateway to pure devil worship and classical Satanism. … The black arts, needless to say, attract a massive number of rogues and charlatans who impose upon the credulity of misguided seekers. Power over others is always the motive behind the devious jargon and rigmarole of their magic.“ ~ (From Satan To Christ p13-14).

Contemporary Satanism is divided into three distinct realities: solitary Satanists, prohibited underground cults, and neo-satanic groups. The Christian Church has always abhorred Satanism and its practice. The biblical warnings against all occult practices are clear (Leviticus 19: 26 – 31; 20: 6; Deuteronomy 13: 1 – 5; 18: 9 – 14; Isaiah 8: 19 – 22; Jeremiah 29: 8 – 9; et al). Additionally, the Bible speaks of Satan as being the “god of this age” (2 Corinthians 4: 4) who is the deceiver of the human race (Genesis 3: 4 – 13) and the arch-enemy of God (Matthew 4: 6; John 8: 44; 2 Corinthians 2: 11). Satan afflicts the righteous (Job), reigns in dominion over sinners (Acts 26: 1Cool, attempts to reclaim Christians for himself (Ephesians 6: 12), and inspires deceptive and lying wonders (2 Thessalonians 2: 9). Traditional Christianity has steadily continued to defend the classical paradigms despite some modernists no longer subscribing to a literal supernatural reality that personifies evil. Yet nobody can deny the existence of Satanists who worship the Devil. Satanism continues to attract interest and involvement among people at each of its various levels. It is a complex issue, not easily dealt with concisely. There are many who merely dabble, mercenaries who use it for commercial interests, others who use it for hedonistic purposes, and finally those who immerse themselves with the utmost seriousness in ritualistic worship of Satan and commit violent crimes in their zealous quest to carry out their master’s bidding. It is virtually impossible to discover the number of authentic Satanists because of their axiom of silence and their clandestine nature.

What, then, is authentic Satanism? A contemporary British satanic magazine, Fenrir, published by the Thormynd Press in Shropshire, England, featured an article in its third issue titled “A Gift for the Prince.” The following are extracts: “Human sacrifice is powerful magick. The ritual death of an individual does two things: it releases energy … and it draws down dark forces. Sacrifice can be voluntary, of an individual, or involuntary … or results from events brought about by satanic ritual and/or planning (such as wars). Voluntary sacrifice usually only occurs every seventeen years as part of the ceremony of recalling. … An involuntary sacrifice is when an individual or individuals are chosen by a group, Temple, Order. Such sacrifices are usually sacrificed on the Spring Equinox. Great care is needed in choosing a sacrifice: the object being to dispose of a difficult individual or individuals without arousing undue suspicion. … The bodies are then buried or otherwise disposed of, care being taken if they are found, for suspicion not to fall on any of those involved. Those involved, of course, must be sworn to secrecy and warned that if they break their oath their own existence will be terminated. Breaking the oath of sacrifice draws down upon them the vengeance of all satanic groups. … Those who participate in the Ritual of Sacrifice must revel in the death(s): it being the duty of the Master and Mistress to find suitable participants.” Earlier in the text the unnamed author describes as the choicest victims for sacrifice: “interfering Nazarenes [Christians], those attempting to disrupt in some way established Satanist groups or Orders (eg journalists) and political/business individuals whose activities are detrimental to the Satanist spirit.” Another satanic publication, called the Black Flame, asserts that “The end times are here, the final days of the rule of the cross. The world will be swept by a wave of satanic individuals who will stand forth to claim their birthright as humans, proud of their nature. … An elite of the able will move forward towards the true destiny of our species, to master ourselves and the Universe.”
Joseph Christie
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant post.
brianrob1961
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another nutter! lol
Joseph Christie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brianrob1961 wrote:
Another nutter! lol

Really? or R U just too dumb?
brianrob1961
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very probably, but I am keen to learn.

For instance, I want to learn why you think you have the right to post where you are not wanted. But you don't tell me for some reason.
Joseph Christie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brianrob1961 wrote:
Very probably, but I am keen to learn.

For instance, I want to learn why you think you have the right to post where you are not wanted. But you don't tell me for some reason.

Hello DH. Keen to learn? you can't read or understand anything. You just make deranged comments from behind the masonic curtains.

And why can't I join in the Thomas the Tank Engine forum?.

I gave you all of my contact details. But you don't tell me yours for some reason.

R U always Brahms n' List when you post?

Thanks again for all of your posts and how much of a coward you truly are.

Smile Smile Smile
brianrob1961
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, you sound a bit bitter and twisted to be the Messiah!

Anyway, the reason you shouldn't post in a railway forum is that it is a forum about railways. You aren't wanted. I am not the only one who has told you this. Nobody has encouraged you to post on there. That makes you a spammers.

So I ask again, why do you post in groups on Usenet where you are not wanted?

P's For the record, Jesus has told me off for not PMing him on here. This I have done and he has ignored me. Likewise, I have sent him a text on his mobile number. He ignored it.
Joseph Christie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brianrob1961 wrote:
Wow, you sound a bit bitter and twisted to be the Messiah!

Hello DH, Jesus is writing to you in your own language and understanding. I continue with you for the humour and to let people know how the deranged masons operate.

Now, give me a clue "What do you know about our Lord and Saviour?"

O goody, goody, can't wait to read DH's reply Rolling Eyes
brianrob1961
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But Jesus, you still won't answer the question.

Nor will you explain why you asked me to PM or contact you by phone, yet you have ignored my attempts to do so.

And what people are you letting know how the Masons operate? Can you still not see that almost nobody reads these threads and that of those that do NOBODY expresses support for your spamming.
Joseph Christie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brianrob1961 wrote:
But Jesus, you still won't answer the question.

Nor will you explain why you asked me to PM or contact you by phone, yet you have ignored my attempts to do so.

And what people are you letting know how the Masons operate? Can you still not see that almost nobody reads these threads and that of those that do NOBODY expresses support for your spamming.

I hate to remind you about your ancestors, the giant redwoods but if just one person opens their eyes to truth then it's a victory. Noticed you still cannot have a logical debate as you continue to twist everything.

Please do come back for more DH
brianrob1961
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When are you going to answer my questions, Jesus?
brianrob1961
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joseph Christie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brianrob1961 wrote:

what question?
brianrob1961
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, let's start with this one:

Why do you think that you have the right to spam Usenet on groups that are nothing to do with the Masons, religion or the suicide of your son, when the other posters clearly do not want you there?
brianrob1961
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next, why did you invite me to PM or text you and then ignore PMs and texts? Why, Jesus? Why?

Could it be that you are are coward who was made mentally ill by the suicide of his son?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: