Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bilderberg 2010 - Possible dates/locations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2010: Leaks & info Bilderberg 2010 Sitges, Spain, 4-6th June 2010
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Escudo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marektysis wrote:
If a portuguese paper is announcing Portugal, it probably would be.Remember Greece last year, and after...the economical crisis in Greece.The same could happen again with Portugal.

Hi marektysis,
The portuguese papers didn't disclosed any location for the meeting. They just pinpointed a date: June.
marektysis
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Escudo,

Coud you as anybody fluent in Portugese give us an idea of the content of the paper texts?
Is it normal that Rengel 'convida' anybody else?
I consider the source is Portugese through its press and there are more chance the event take place there. Again, I ask readers to enquire about the agenda of the elite.

Marek
vicflame
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I translated the articles from Portuguese to French, and posted them on the French forum, along with my comment... Wink

Time seems quite short now for the elite to prepare the meeting. We already reached April.

We must remain aware and alert, and post articles related to Bilderberg, to the dates, shedules and meeting points of the Bilderbergers.

I hope we'll discover the date and place of the meeting as soon as possible, so we can warn other forums and the populations. I hope that this year, there will be a popular revolution during this infamous conference. Last year had been really bad, because there was such a police-state organization. This dictatorship of the elite must stop !

Vic.
kevink

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This forum has been referenced on prisonplanet. Ireland or the UK? And last week there was a bogus post about London.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/bilderberg-sleuths-identify-uk-as-possible-2010-location.html

http://www.infokriegernews.de/wordpress/2010/03/30/bilderbergertreffen-2010-in-london/
Carl Jones
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, but where is Estulin???

Usually he`s come out with the entire Bilderberg meeting notes, before its even taken place! LOL

This is from Estulin`s Alex Jones interview.

""I’m a Russian expatriate who was kicked out of the Soviet Union in 1980. My father was a dissident who fought for freedom of speech who was jailed, tortured by the KGB. Suffered two political deaths. When these people got tired of us they threw us out. We moved to Canada and 12 years ago I came to Spain. My grandfather was a colonel in the KGB and the counter-intelligence in the 1950s, so I am privileged somewhat to get a lot of the information from secret service which are our best sources of information. Not only the KGB people but the MI6 people, the CIA because most of the people who work for the secret service as you probably know are patriots and they love their country and they’re doing it for the good of the nation and they’re the first ones absolutely terrified of the plans of the Bilderbergers"

So the KGB/FSB, MI6 and the CIA have agents leaking info, when these agency`s are actually assisting the NWO Bilderbergers...the only logical conclusion is that Estulin is a disinformation jocky working for the establishment.
japanhandlers2005

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:23 pm    Post subject: DId you see Mr. Tucker's Article on AFP ? Reply with quote

Hello

Yasu from Japan

I found this new article.

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/bilderberg_found_217.html

This article says that Bilderberg 2010 will be held in Sitges, Spain,from June 3 to 7.

I checked this hotel.

http://www.dolce-sitges-hotel.com/default.asp?LangID=33

Try book at this hotel on June 3 to 7 .

"We apologize. There are no available rooms or a minimum stay is required for your desired dates. Please modify the dates or the number of nights."

Bingo ?

Yasu

http://twitter.com/bilderberg54
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[The following was posted on this forum on April 8th before Carl's one, but the placeholder was selectively deleted recently (??) - now retrieved from archive. Screenshot: http://homepage.eircom.net/~leflef/b1.jpg ]

Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:03 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post

Paul Watson's article was published today, yet the information he provides is 3 months old. What is he doing? Has he not read the rest of the thread? We're still trying to figure it out and don't conclude anything until it's published on the main site. Although I've checked, none of us believe Bilderberg will be meeting in Ireland. It would certainly break with tradition and be a little odd if they do meet here. UK, Spain or Portugal are possible.

I've also been quoted out of context: He's making it appear like I said the meeting will take place prior to May the 6th which is a misrepresentation if anybody bothers to check. Our initial thoughts were based on the 'prior to June 3rd' date for the UK General Election which is information which is 3 months old.

May the 6th was set recently, but anyone who has actually bothered reading this thread will know we're still not sure whether the meeting will take place before or afterwards. Because of the recent Portugese article, and because of the 83% trend in Bilderberg Meetings occurring after Trilateral Meetings (May 7th-9th this year - and at least two weeks after at that), there is also a possibility that Bilderberg could convene in June. We're still not 100% sure. Marek says April and could conceivably be right, even though it'll break the 22 year Trilateral-then-Bilderberg trend.

Marek - what's going on here?

------------------------------------

Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:35 am Post subject:

The trend on this thread was pointing for June and Portugal/Spain was a possibility. Spain was suggested a day after Kevin posted the Portugese article. Instead the prisonplanet article focused on information from this thread that is 3 months old and made it appear like it was a "consensus", even though recent information posted here was pointing towards June and Spain or Portugal. They were even putting words in our mouth - Bilderberg in Ireland? - It has never happened before and even less likely since Trilateral are meeting here. A simple pattern analysis showed that preliminary thoughts on the matter were unfounded.

This is a research forum. All they had to do was interview Marek or Tony to find out whether or not we had discovered anything conclusive.

Last edited by Johnny Meadows on Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:18 pm; edited 48 times in total
japanhandlers2005

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:56 pm    Post subject: Kevin's Portugese article Reply with quote

Thank you , Timuçin Leflef.

I appreciate your effort on this bulletin board.

I could not find " Kevin posted the Portugese article".

Please tell me where that post is.

I think that Alex Jones is one onf the men of "the 911 industry", and his business is to profit from this movement.

He is better than Glenn Beck, but I think that Alex is not trustworthy anymore.

How about Jim Tucker?
I remember that he correctly predecited 2008 meeting place.(I was duped by the fake "Greece-already-held" 2008 article" )

Yasu.
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Quote:

"With the 2010 Bilderberg Group conference fast approaching, consensus seems to indicate that the United Kingdom or Ireland will be the likeliest location for the annual gathering of the global elite."

Half Truth. We were saying UK originally, but Portugal and Spain entered the equation in March. Saying "consensus" seemingly indicating Ireland being one of the "likeliest" is a complete fabrication.

"With the Trilateral Commission set to meet in Dublin Ireland from May 7-9, some think that the occasional pattern of both the Bilderbergs and the Trilaterals holding their conference in the same geographic location will be repeated."

Wrong. Watson is putting words in our mouth here by suggesting we believed both Trilateral and Bilderberg would meet in Ireland. Bilderberg have never met in Ireland and none of us actually believed it as it was not part of any "occasional pattern". Early thoughts on this matter have been presented as though agreed upon.

"The United Kingdom has also come up as a possible location because it would coincide with the UK general election, which is due to take place on May 6. “I would assume the meeting will take place prior to that date and that Cameron... would be invited and subsequently selected to power”

Point based on yfactor's announcement was 3 months old and regarding a final June 3rd date. Here he's attempting to make it appear like I was suggesting April even though I was a proponent for 2-3 weeks after the Trilateral Meeting which would make it late May / early June. Quoting out of context. It's lame and deceitful in my opinion.

In my opinion, this forum is being discredited through misrepresentation and quoting out of context.

Last edited by Johnny Meadows on Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:47 pm; edited 17 times in total
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Johnny Meadows on Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:12 pm; edited 16 times in total
marektysis

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Yasu,

From when is dated the American Free Press article?
I suggest to everybody not only to test the hotel, but the possible invited guys.Where are they on this precise moment?

AFP is not announcing a date and a venue without having some kind of certitude.If based on other leaks from the common press, could be a false track. Sitges is near Barcelona to say Barcelona itself.( if i read the news correctly)(have i?)
The airport is causing me some trouble. In itself it is not an international airport but rather a regional airport. Good for europeans but for americans? the hub of madrid some hundreds miles from there?
Spain is poorly doted with chic hotels but the coast.
I repeat, if Barcelona then change of planes for americans and some europeans ( dont see them on low fare airflights for tourists....).

Stay tuned
Marek
marektysis

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK American flights possible:
http://www.barcelona-airport.com/eng/arrivals.htm

Marek Tysis
vicflame
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The article released on Infowars itself warns us : the definite place IS NOT KNOWN YET, AND IT COULD BE THAT TUCKER WAS BROUGHT AND LED ON A FALSE LEAK ! Exclamation

So PLEASE beware : don't spread the word yet. Exclamation We must be CERTAIN that info is 100% accurate before we spread it around us ! Wink It's a matter of credibility for the forum !

I give you the full article, below... Please take note of the part underlined in red ! Wink

Vic.

P.S. : this article was also translated and posted on the French forum, with the same notice calling for caution. Wink

Source : http://www.infowars.com/bilderberg-to-prolong-global-financial-recession-for-another-year/

BILDERBERG TO PROLONG GLOBAL FINANCIAL RECESSION FOR ANOTHER YEAR

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Friday, April 9, 2010

The Bilderberg Group will meet this year in Spain and continue to advance their agenda for world economic governance while agreeing to prolong the global financial recession for another year, according to Bilderberg sleuth Jim Tucker, who has discovered through his routinely accurate inside sources that the conference will take place from June 3-6.

Bilderberg sleuths were correct in predicting that this year’s meeting would take place in western Europe, but were wrong in pinpointing the UK as the likeliest location. The 2010 conference will take place in a coastal resort called Sitges, which is about 20 miles from Barcelona.
Bilderberg have now been absent from the UK for the longest time in their history. Even if Bilderberg chooses the UK as their 2011 destination, 13 years will have passed since their 1998 conference in Scotland, the longest gap between UK conferences since the group’s founding in 1954.

As we highlighted yesterday, Bilderberg’s decision to avoid the UK is undoubtedly related to increased awareness of the group and the expectation that they would receive unwanted press attention as well as sizeable demonstrations if they held the meeting in the British Isles.
Bilderberg last met in Spain in 1989 when they held their annual conference on the Spanish island of La Toja.

This year’s confab will be similarly secluded, with Bilderberg’s increasing army of police and private security guards on hand to create a lock down of the entire resort.

Bilderberg will have a wide choice of hotels from which to host their secretive get-together, meaning the precise location of the conference will be harder than ever to pin down. The area is known for having a plethora of high standard hotels and is a popular tourist resort.

The most likely candidate however would appear to be the Hotel Dolce Sitges (pictured top), a 5 star luxury resort adjacent to a prestigious golf club. Forming the consensus which sets the agenda for global policy behind closed doors can be stressful, which is why Bilderbergers like to interrupt their scheming with the odd round of golf.

“Business facilities include 11 meeting rooms, 25 breakout rooms, 2 boardrooms, and a spacious amphitheatre accommodating up to 60 guests. All of the venues are equipped with the latest audiovisual technologies and ideal for holding congresses, cocktails, weddings and any other kind of event for up to 550 guests,” states the promotional text for the hotel, suggesting it would be ideal for the Bilderbergers.

The Hotel Dolce Sitges has no rooms available from June 2 to June 6, strongly indicating that this is when the resort will be locked down for the arrival of Bilderberg elitists.

The resort appears to be suitably secluded and away from the crowded tourist areas, making it perfect for Bilderberg’s needs. In addition, attempting to book a room from June 3-6 via the hotel’s website reveals that no rooms are available from June 2 to June 6, strongly indicating that this is when the resort will be locked down for Bilderberg.

However, Bilderberg has been known to leak false information about where the group is staying, so we cannot confirm the exact location until Jim Tucker or Daniel Estulin pinpoint the precise location via their inside sources, who have proven to be habitually accurate.

State of the art conference facilities and 5 star luxury suggest the Hotel Dolce Sitges may be the preferred location for this year’s Bilderberg meeting.

This year’s confab will focus around prolonging the global financial recession and creating more economic woe in order to provide the pretext for more regulation in pursuit of world economic governance, according to Jim Tucker’s sources.

“Bilderberg hopes to keep the global recession going for at least a year, according to an international financial consultant who deals personally with many of them. This is because, among several reasons, Bilderberg still hopes to create a global “treasury department” under the United Nations. Bilderberg first undertook this mission at its meeting last spring in Greece, but the effort was blocked by nationalists in Europe and the United States. “Nationalists” (a dirty word in Bilderberg) objected to surrendering sovereignty to the UN,” writes Tucker.

Tucker’s source highlighted a recent speech by French President Nicolas Sarkozy in which he called for a “new global monetary order.” As we have highlighted, such rhetoric has been abundant over the past year, with British Prime Minister Gordon Brown and EU President Herman Van Rompuy repeatedly echoing similar ideas.

As Bilderberg investigator Daniel Estulin revealed during last year’s Bilderberg meeting in Greece, elitists were planning to paint a false picture of economic recovery in order to sucker investors into ploughing their money back into the stock market, which is exactly what has happened with the Dow soaring back to just below the 11,000 level.
Estulin correctly predicted the housing crash and the 2008 financial meltdown as a result of what his sources inside Bilderberg told him the elite were planning based on what was said at their 2006 meeting in Canada and the 2007 conference in Turkey.

“Bilderberg’s ultimate goal remains unchanged,” writes Tucker. “Turn the UN into a world government with “nation-states” becoming merely geographic references. The European Union is to become a single political entity, followed by the “American Union” and, finally, the “Asian-Pacific Union.” The “American Union” is to include the entire Western Hemisphere, including Cuba and other offshore islands.”

Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYtoOJTYfBM&feature=player_embedded
Carl Jones
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeh, I was predicting the financial collapse on this forum years and years ago and you lot said it wouldn`t happen. Yet you constantly hype Estulin, when he is clearly a NWO puppet.
marektysis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Upgrade of the agenda:

April 15 to 18: closed
April 22 to 25: closed
April29 to may 1: closed
May 6 to 9 possible with JC Trichet in Lisbon on may6
May 13 to 16: half possible
May 20 to 23: closed
May 27 to 30: possible
June 3 to 6 if this week then capital information to give by phone to
credited persons.
Marek
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2010: Leaks & info Bilderberg 2010 Sitges, Spain, 4-6th June 2010 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: