Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is the project www.bilderberg.org?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg.org - feedback and complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shultz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:05 am    Post subject: What is the project www.bilderberg.org? Reply with quote

Hello, dear creators of this forum and its supporters. I`m a Russian supporter of the project, and I`d like to know what ше is like?
Is it a project of independent journalists? Or just amateurs? Who is Mr. Gosling? A journalist or an amateur? How can I help you? Can I join your community? Are there any organizations (legal or illegal), which try to realize this project. I mean the realization of spreading the info on the ideas and actions of the global elite. E.t.c. If you answer some of this questions, I`ll be very glad.
Thanks in advance!
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a great question which I am happy to try to answer for you Mr Schultz.

Firstly you ask who is Mr Gosling... If you go to
www.bilderberg.org/tonyhom.htm
you will find out a lot about this question. I am a journalist who is freelance but used to work for the BBC as a radio reporter. Now I follow my own ideas rather than those of my editor and whilst I may be very wrong sometimes, I am a person who believes that freedom of speech isn't worth a lot unless you actually use it. So I do!

This is a place for collaberative working so you can put some of your ideas of how to do that here on this thread in the feedback section of the forum.

You will find me here too

www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/

Tony
Shultz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your attention and information. Now it`s clearer for me. May I ask you one more question?
I`ve created a topic on the Du Pont`s family and its eral political influence and connections with to the Bilderberg club recently. Now I can`t find it. Was it deleted? And why?
If this topic is offensive to some people or organisations, I`m ready to apologize for that.

And concerning the previous question I`ve got new one: "Didn`t you have any idea of creating an organization investigating various non-typical matters, I mean a kind of private agency an so on?" It would be useful for the society. And I`m sure I`ll find a great number of freelancers.

Thanks.
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shultz wrote:

I`ve created a topic on the Du Pont`s family and its eral political influence and connections with to the Bilderberg club recently. Now I can`t find it. Was it deleted? And why?

And concerning the previous question I`ve got new one: "Didn`t you have any idea of creating an organization investigating various non-typical matters, I mean a kind of private agency an so on?" It would be useful for the society. And I`m sure I`ll find a great number of freelancers.

Dunno what happened to DuPont - please repost

Citizen's Investigation team is a really good idea - would you like to administer it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg.org - feedback and complaints All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: