Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mossad assassination`s and identity theft

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> If any of the above WERE assassinations what agencies, entities or secret societies are carrying them out?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carl Jones
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:04 pm    Post subject: Mossad assassination`s and identity theft Reply with quote

You will have read about Mossad`s alleged use of living British identities. Those using these stolen identities were engaged in assassination. Of course, there is nothing new here, the Israeli government will remove anyone who stands in their way.

As someone said on another forum, this was part of the 9/11 construct...they weren`t Saudi`s and some of the "so say" hijackers were sill alive after the event. These identities were stolen. There have been other cases. I have posted on here about it, but no doubt these posts were deleted.

In the past, there have been two stories involving Mossad and identity theft....or should I say, the complicit lending of living identities to Mossad. These involved the German and New Zealand governments. These stolen identities are usually from the mentally ill, or from those too old to travel.

The big difference in the current story, is that these living identities came from Brits who were still able to travel.

At best, Mossad made an admin mistake. Two, maybe three complicit countries, if we include the UK.....David Miliband the British Foreign Secretary is a Jew, his ancestors don`t have a very good reputation and his political agenda is totally committed to the Israeli cause...this is also the NWO agenda and even the MSM are picking up on his PATHETIC response to the identity allegations.

In my opinion, there are parties in the NWO matrix, who do not like what they see on the NWO horizon. It looks like Mossad has been setup.

The authorities in Dubai are not fools...their economy has nearly been bankrupted by the NWO. While Dubai is/was rich, they were still fed a massive line of credit....they took this credit based on official market data....we now know this was a pack of lies. Look at how Goldman Sachs helped ((maybe forced) the Greek government to hide its debts, thus allowing greater debt. Dubai has woken up, so have the Geek people and while I think its still small, I do believe there are many in the NWO matrix who are waking up to what is going on. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> If any of the above WERE assassinations what agencies, entities or secret societies are carrying them out? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: