Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Secret meeting between Peres, Abbas, and pope in April?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Other influential people you think may have been or may about to be assassinated...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marektysis
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:28 pm    Post subject: Secret meeting between Peres, Abbas, and pope in April? Reply with quote

Following well informed Barry Chamisch, a secret meeting between
Shabbataist Peres, Abbas and the pope will take place in Rome in the course of the month of April.
This was unveiled by the italian press.
Chamisch is pretending ( i believe he is right) that a secret market has been done between the Holy Sea and the shabataists (i have noted a high quantity of them in the Bilderberg meetings and that is is meaning something more that a coincidence).A great part of Jerusalem (Hierushalaim) should be given to the Vatican, inclunding the supper house -still existing- where Jesus has taken his last supper.The problem is that the property is including the grave of David, at the fundation of the Temple and supposed to have given his filiation to the Christ.
All that is occuring at the exact moment where the grave of Rachel and of Abraham, Jakov ( the patriarchs) is at the origin of tensions with Palestinanians in Hevron.

In one word, the fathers of Israel are for sale.

Chamish is suggesting, but i believe there is more than a suggestion ,that
Peres is at his climax and that some kind of move is driving him to a violent death (and i do share his feelings against the actual president that are well motivated)

This is written here to say it was said before it occured, as i did for Arafat in its time.

Marek Tysis
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Other influential people you think may have been or may about to be assassinated... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: