Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The eye sees your hate; The Earth swallows your mind...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poimandres

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:06 am    Post subject: The eye sees your hate; The Earth swallows your mind... Reply with quote

I've had enough.

I see the hatred everywhere. All of them, the haters (Thanks to Psychotron), ENEMIES! American dream? More like American rabbit snare.

Christ is here. You all wonder "Oh, when's that guy coming?" but you don't realize that the Earth created Jesus for you as a trap! He was a mortal man, descended from Seth! I'm not bashing Christ the logos, the good words before time, but I sully the crucifixion. He did not want to be remembered for all time, but his words (Which come from the good words before time) are the legacy, and his death is where you seem to dwell.

And that being the case, you have sold yourself.

Spirituality has been shunned from society for a reason. It's because forgiveness is a pussy tactic, thanks to Neo-Traditionalism and Psychotron. The Mind is absolute, and it's keeper makes sure only one of sound mind enters the higher gates.

And yes, Psychotron works on me this night. I will do my best to keep him out.

Make no mistake, your minds are closed. The world has been put before you, and now you fall for it when you know goddamn well that you did this to yourself.

YOU dreamed the American dream!

YOU embraced the flag! The constitution!

I'm not saying uphold the IMF's plans. Hell no, that is a job reserved for the righteous. As for myself, I am one of those; I will sacrifice myself, and my net worth in 8 years time, to pay for the debt.

And maybe, just maybe, a free world will be here one day. For you. For me, my world will be against that world from the day it's created. I can see it now. It will be that way for all of us who trade ourselves in.

But you'll finally be free.

This is a worldwide call. Spread the word, bring them here, archive this page. It will haunt you if you abandon it.

FORGIVENESS IS THE ANSWER! DO NOT ABANDON YOUR DIVINE HERITAGE! THE FULLNESS AWAITS YOU IN THE END TIME!
Poimandres

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the shop. I'm your host. Follow me, and we'll be fine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: