Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for a bilderberg-free country

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
palikacska

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:47 am    Post subject: Looking for a bilderberg-free country Reply with quote

Dear Enlightened People of Bilderberg.org Dicussion Forum!

I heard about Bilderberg hardly a week ago and started reading, seeking. Having read a lot of stuff about Bilderberg I realized that the happenings in my country barely fits the plan, moreover a few members of our government are in the group. I don't want to live in a country which is against me, so I'm looking for a new one where Bilderberg hasn't got any influence and there's social network and good opportunities to live. Do you know any? (I thought about Canada, but not sure)

Thanks
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anywhere outside the US, Canada or NATO countries Bilderbergers are more scarce and thin on the ground (or under the ground should I say).
palikacska

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our government has many Blderberg members and I wouldn't say it's scarce or thin here. They're selling everything to private hands (mostly foreign multinational companies), the national electric-company, the national gas company, the water-suppli companies. No internet provider exists here which is actually in Hungarian hands. They're selling the clouds off the sky.

Still looking Smile
TR4D3R

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking for a bilderberg-free country Reply with quote

palikacska wrote:
Dear Enlightened People of Bilderberg.org Dicussion Forum!

I heard about Bilderberg hardly a week ago and started reading, seeking. Having read a lot of stuff about Bilderberg I realized that the happenings in my country barely fits the plan, moreover a few members of our government are in the group. I don't want to live in a country which is against me, so I'm looking for a new one where Bilderberg hasn't got any influence and there's social network and good opportunities to live. Do you know any? (I thought about Canada, but not sure)

Thanks

One more for the resistance... Very Happy
vicflame
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear palikacska,

Alas ! Most people (like you) think that it is good to FLEE. Well, let me tell you this : it is NOT the solution ! Exclamation

Why ? Because there are MANY other groups such as Bilderberg and they are part of what is called the "New World Order". Shocked Confused

Plus, when you flee, there is always an important risk that the evil system will still get you afterwards. Surprised

It's not only a Bilderberg-free country that you need, but ALSO a country that is free of Trilateral Commission members, of Council on Foreign Relations members, of Pilgrims Society members, of Club of Rome members etc. Surprised Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Those other globalist groups also have evil purposes (like Bilderberg), and weigh on the populations. Their goals are often the same : globalization, reign of ultraliberal capitalism, total control of the populations, suppression of liberties, police-state, depopulation, eugenism, use of liberticide measures and technologies... Twisted Evil

So what's the solution, will you ask me... THE SOLUTION IS SIMPLE : WE MUST FIGHT AND ERADICATE THE NEW WORLD ORDER MEMBERS AND CORRUPTION IN OUR OWN COUNTRIES ! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Wink

If you're really looking for a Bilderberg-free (and NWO-free) country, then you'll have to FIGHT for it.

Opposition, insurrection and revolution are the ONLY valid way of resistance and will be the only effective means to get rid of the scavengers who lead our countries and who lead us all to our doom. Exclamation Smile

Vic.

P.S. : it's very important to be aware that the NWO scoundrels are not only politicians, but also economists, heads of corporations, multinational companies and the industry (inlcuding the mass media industry), leaders of big banks, corrupted scientists and some kings and queens.
palikacska

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your answers, my reply to vicflame:

But we can't fight for it. They're much stronger and have much more professional ways to control the world than us. They own the media, well, I can convince people to pull the plug and not to watch television, but they'll keep reading newspapers and listening to the radio. Most of them are unconvincable too. They're infected by the scum leaking out of the magix-box. They own secret agencies where professionals work. Everything is hopeless, even there's a little plant of revolution against them, they'll know even more than the organizers of the revolution and will choke it or create an enemy-image out of it like terrorism to gain profit.
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear palikacska,

I have a suggestion: Why don't we start our own country? With our own constitution and our own monetary system. One which would be founded on the exclusion of Bilderberg and other secret society members. Initially it could just exist in cyberspace until we buy enough land to house the citizens. I know I'm entering 'Family Guy'/Simpsons territory here, but it makes sense. If the US and EU are slowly dissolving the rights of their citizens, then we can create a new country independent of them within reason.

Actually, even better. If you look into the law and something called the Sovereignty Movement, you can revoke your registration as a "person" (a legal entity) and go back to being a freeman-on-the-land affected only by Common Law and Equity Law and will not be affected by new draconian laws being introduced in your country. Those illegal new "laws" will not be applicable to you as you will no longer be a Ward of the State. I don't know what laws the Hungarian laws are based on, but you can look into it. This way you could still live in your own country but not be affected by the Bilderberg-backed new laws that are being introduced (especially with the EU). I'll post more once I find out more.
neafront
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear Palika,

I know the NWO seems daunting, and we definately have a fucked up future ahead of us.

The NWO are not gods, they cannot execute their plans flawlessly. Look at how the spotlight is on them in recent years, and only getting more intense as time passes!

They'll be dealt with once people wake up.

You might be worried about how you're going to 'fight' them.

you'll know what to do when the time comes.

I recommend getting some sort of hidden bunker/hideout/shelter and stocking it with canned food, and maybe some weapons. somewhere you can survive for some time.
John Kintaro

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:00 pm    Post subject: problems problems problems Reply with quote

A) Leaving is just a surrender, congratulations, you just handed over your country of heritage to a 93 year old man.
B) A country with it's own constitution and monetary system was founded, and destroyed. What you would need to is found one that has a culture of strict philosophical principles that wouldn't buy total bullshit.
C) If everything is hopeless, how did we crawl out of the dark ages? How? A major change in philosophic principles. The philosophic principles changed regardless of the people in control of information at the time: the church. People just wouldn't buy it anymore.
D) You couldn't possibly found a country or protect a country from a large conspiracy just with a ban. In little time such a country would become something like a constant witchhunt, for the groups could constantly change names, or even come out of the ground again completely. You can't just ban private groups altogether - or you have just banned privacy and are as bad as those you seek to fight. If this is your plan, congratulations: you basically support Bilderburg, etc, etc.
E) If you think Government ownership of education, internet, and other things is a good thing you think government ownership of information is a good thing. Congratulations palikacska, you believe in denying separation of the state and the press.
F) Hiding in a bunker is just silly, what do you plan when you come out so weakened and pale a child could defeat you? Really? What is the plan there?

The best plan isn't just exposing Bilderburg, or the CFR, the fed or your private bank, but is about enlightening people on the importance of defending the greatest weapon against them: individual rights - this includes property rights. Enlighten people on a sound philosophical model: Aristotle would be a good start.
WidowsSon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Free Masons followed me to Ireland and Finland Crying or Very sad
marektysis
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asi don't know this actor/actress, i place this link here.
If not correct signal it to me and i will place it in another one.
Marek
http://www.thesleaze.co.uk/madness-694.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: