Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bilderberg 2011 conference discussion (who, where etc.)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg Conference 2011: 9-12th June, Grand Hotel Kempinski, St. Moritz, Switzerland (home of the C21 Nazi loot)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marektysis
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:52 pm    Post subject: SOME KNOWLEDGE ABOUT DAVIGNON Reply with quote

ON :
http://www.facebook.com/pages/%C3%89tienne-Davignon/138307152860713

Marek
marektysis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:19 pm    Post subject: CARL BILDT THE BILDERBERGER:SWEDEN HAS ITS CHARM.NO TSUNAMI Reply with quote

INCREDIBLE DECLARATION OF THE SWEDISH FM !!
May we call it empathy???

När det råder en enorm humanitär katastrof i Japan så går alltså Sveriges utrikesminister ut på nätet och skryter om hur den nordiska världen har en diskret charm eftersom vi slipper naturkatastroferna som tagit livet av otaliga människor.

its swedish but look at the english title:
http://www.alliansfrittsverige.nu/2011/03/carl-bildt-visar-sin-diskreta-charm.html

is it a lack of diplomacy? the Bilderberger pied nickele is striking again?

Marek Sad
marektysis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:35 pm    Post subject: ALWAYS BUSY.SO THEY DO TO SUBVERT THE WORLD.AND YOU?? Reply with quote

KKR Names Former Alcatel-Lucent CEO Patricia Russo as Director
By Jason Kelly - Mar 14, 2011 11:36 PM GMT+0100
inShare.0More
Business ExchangeBuzz up!DiggPrint Email .KKR & Co., the private-equity firm run by Henry Kravis and George Roberts, appointed former Alcatel-Lucent SA Chief Executive Officer Patricia Russo to its board of directors.

Russo, 58, will be the fifth independent director on the seven-member board, the New York-based firm said in a statement today.

KKR, which Kravis and Roberts created with Jerome Kohlberg in 1976, listed its shares on the New York Stock Exchange last year. The company’s other independent directors include former Morgan Stanley Co-http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-03-14/kkr-names-former-alcatel-lucent-ceo-patricia-russo-as-director.htmlPresident Robert Scully and Thomas Schoewe, the former Wal-Mart Stores Inc. chief financial officer . ..
CONTINUED ON:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-03-14/kkr-names-former-alcatel-lucent-ceo-patricia-russo-as-director.html

Marek
marektysis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:46 pm    Post subject: NOTHING THIS WEEK Reply with quote

As the US secretary of states, Hillary is passing through Paris on march 14-15 and Egypt and Tunisia on 15-16 , Queen Sofia of Spain has taken the way to South America ( Colombia, Peru and Equator).On the 18 mr Olivier Roy is giving a conference in Paris and on 19 Queen Bea is having a public activity in Holland.

But Next week i have NO EVENT SCHEDULED.
jUST NEXT SUNDAY A BRUSSELS FORUM ON CONRAD HOTEL, center of the city.
(nice high class hotel five or six stars).
Could it be that....

Marek
marektysis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:24 am    Post subject: A REALLY HAPPY CATASTROPHE AT THE GOOD JUST TIME Reply with quote

JAPAN'S rebuilding effort after the earthquake and tsunami may push global interest rates higher but will not derail the global recovery, according to a key figure in US economics.

''The biggest risk is that [Japan] will go from being an exporter of capital to having to borrow from the rest of the world. So they will push up global interest rates,'' said Harvard economics professor Martin Feldstein.

With early estimates putting the cost of rebuilding in the devastated areas at $US180 billion, Professor Feldstein said it was impossible to judge how critical the risk was, but he did not expect it to derail global growth.

Advertisement: Story continues below However, Japanese demand for investment could spur more competition for credit where central banks have pushed interest rates down to generational lows to counter the financial crisis.

Professor Feldstein served as economic adviser to US presidents Ronald Reagan and Barack Obama. He made the comments in Melbourne yesterday in a speech to the Australian Centre for Financial Studies in which he outlined the continued risks to the US economy, including falling house prices, the expiration of fiscal stimulus, rising oil prices and a potential bust of second-tier commercial property in the US.
http://www.smh.com.au/business/rebuilding-may-raise-rates-but-global-growth-safe-20110316-1bxbi.html

HAPPILY ENOUGH IT WAS JUST WHAT THE BILDERBERGER WERE AWAITING. OUF ....JUST DELIVERED IN TIME.

Marek
marektysis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:17 pm    Post subject: NATO CODENAMED 'TSUNAMI' OPERATION AGAINST LYBIA ? Reply with quote

Our bilderberg Swedish FM is well representing the Nobel prize his country
is giving every year..we ve seen his delicatesse with the catastrophe
in Japan a few days ago..I have to say that belgium parliement has voted the allocation of four to six F-16 and a naval fregate for the operation with the vote of Belgian Senate through a former..belgian BILDERBERGER....François Xavier De Donnéa (years1990 i believe)

Marek Tysis
*Sweden open for NATO request on Libya: Bildt
Published: 18 Mar 11 14:03 CET |

http://www.thelocal.se/32680/20110318/

Sweden's foreign minister Carl Bildt has welcomed the UN Security Council decision to authorise a no-fly zone and air attacks on civil war-torn Libya.

•Swedish weapons used by Libyan rebels: report (14 Mar 11)
•Libyan embassy 'doesn't represent anything': Bildt (11 Mar 11)
•Sweden offers aid for Libya refugee effort (4 Mar 11)
Bildt underlined that while Sweden has no current plans to assist in the operation, any NATO request would be considered.

"NATO must first take a decision and decide on its military contribution. We will then see if they (NATO) need to solicit other countries," he explained.

While Bildt ruled out sending Swedish troops and participation in the military operation, he did not rule out some participation for Sweden in the longer term.

On his personal blog, Bildt expressed satisfaction that the council's resolution had provided for more than just a no-fly zone, a measure which he observed had little effect on Srebrenica (referring to the town in the former Yugoslavia known for the massacre of up to 8,000 Bosnians in July 1995).

UN Security Council Resolution 1973 cleared the way for military action against all threats to civilians, stopping short of a ground invasion but including aerial bombardment of Qaddafi's forces on the ground if necessary.

Bildt expressed a hope for "rapid and robust measures" which would enable the establishment of the political phase of the raging Libya conflict.

"I hope that the measures which the Security Council resolution allows can lead to a political process which means a new Libya without Qaddafi," he said.

In a briefing to parliament on Friday, Bildt explained Sweden's position that any military action by Security Council members should be implemented in cooperation with the Arab League.

While Sweden is not a NATO member, it has been a member of the NATO's Partnership for Peace programme since 1994 and participates in the alliance's International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) force in Afghanistan.

TT/AFP/The Local (news@thelocal.se)

Last edited by marektysis on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
marektysis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:05 am    Post subject: FOR FUTURE IDENTIFIERS-PICTURES OF KOC MUSTAFA Reply with quote

http://frpix.eu/keyword/mustafa%20koc/

Marek Tysis
kevink

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim Tucker has done it again!
http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/bilderberg_in_switzerland_262.html

The shadowy group known as Bilderberg will be gathering this year for its annual meeting at the resort city of St. Moritz, in southeastern Switzerland, June 9-12, but they will have a lot of company. St. Moritz is a short distance from Davos, the site of the regular high-priced meeting of thousands of bankers, political leaders and other notables called the World Economic Forum. But unlike at Davos, where the press is always welcome, Bilderberg still tries to maintain absolute secrecy.

Bilderberg has met in Switzerland four times over the years but never in the same city. Normally, when their sibling in crime, the Trilateral Commission (TC), meets in North America, Bilderberg does, too. This year, the TC will meet in Washington on April 8 to 10, but the Bilderbergers are avoiding the United States, in what may be an effort to fool the press.

Bilderberg has been called the most exclusive and secretive club in the world. To be admitted, you have to own a multinational bank, a multinational corporation or a country. Since its first meeting in 1953, it has been attended by the top powerbrokers, financial minds and world leaders.

The Bilderbergers hope that part of their common agenda with the “Trilateralists” will be accomplished by the time they meet: a U.S. invasion of Libya to generate increased Middle East turmoil so America can go to war with Iran, on Israel’s behalf.

As has happened for several years, the Bilderbergers will blubber about how “ evil nationalists” are blocking their efforts to achieve world government. They will order oil prices to climb so desperate Americans might be made more willing to surrender sovereignty to a world government. They will promote wars for profit, and will advance the call for a world government to impose peace—as if peace can be imposed.

It is ironic that Bilderberg attendees love Switzerland so much because they are poles apart politically from Switzerland, which declared itself a non-interventionist neutral country four centuries ago. It has been involved in none of the world’s bloody wars since.

The Bilderbergers can expect to be loudly greeted by AFP, European news outlets and some in the U.S. independent media. In Europe, major metropolitan daily newspapers from Paris, London and other cities give major coverage to Bilderberg. But The Washington Post, The New York Times and The Los Angeles Times and their numerous chains will submit to muzzling because their top representatives are actual Bilderberg participants themselves.
marektysis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:28 pm    Post subject: TRIPLE HURRAH FOR JIM !!! Reply with quote

I don t know how he has done it. I feel that inside the 'company'
ther is some disagreement about their goal and achievements.
Should be a whisper, otherwise unexplicable.

Officially there was a scheduled visite of King of Spain to Switzerland in
month may and the World Bank was scheduling a meeting in Geneve
from may 16up to 23 ( a really long meeting !) about 'world health'
(depopulation?) and poof fiftheen days after, the Bilderberg meeting happening WHEN THE FORUM OF THE AMERICAS is finishing.

I scratch my head.
Marek
marektysis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:25 pm    Post subject: KISSINGER; USA EMBARKED WITH FRANCE IN LYBIA Reply with quote

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: President Obama says he's getting us out of Libya in a few days. Is that going to happen? Former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger joins us live. Good evening, sir. And if we get out of Libya, to whom do we turn over the Libyan fight to? Who gets it, France, NATO?

HENRY KISSINGER, FORMER SECRETARY OF STATE: I don't understand what the phrase "We are getting out of Libya" means. I suppose we are going to turn it over to a -- some kind of a NATO command or a Franco-British command. But we are in Libya. And we are committed in a way. And if Qaddafi now stays in power and if Libya gets partitioned, which would be the result, it will be absolutely incomprehensible why we mounted such a big operation.

VAN SUSTEREN: What do you think is going to happen? And I realize this is a very fluid situation, very dynamic. But what do you -- what does it look like is going to happen?

KISSINGER: I think what is likely to happen, and what at this point should happen -- I want to make clear, I am not necessarily in agreement with every step that got us to where we are. But now we are in a military operation. We have committed major American forces. And we will be judged by the outcome.

And if the outcome is that Qaddafi stays in office and that therefore, Libya will be either partitioned, or in the worst case, fall under -- increasingly under his rule, then the American actions will be considered incomprehensible by people who judge our international behavior. So I'm assuming that the outcome will be that Gadhafi will be overthrown.

Then we will have the problem of preventing another failed state from emerging and to prevent a situation in which we will be asked to organize a territory that has never really had a regular government because they used to have a king, then Qaddafi came in and ran it as a feudal regime. And we haven't any idea who these rebels are in Benghazi.

But being where we are, the outcome has to be that Qaddafi leaves. And then some international effort is made to create a -- to create some kind of a political structure. We should not put American troops in there. But we cannot just get out and then say, Now we are out, whatever we may argue about whether we should have gotten in the way we did.

VAN SUSTEREN: If you could turn the clock back and it was your decision, what would you have done?

KISSINGER: I don't know what -- I don't know what I would have done. What I think is Libya is -- it's not the main show. The real crisis is in the gulf. The real issue is whether Iran will dominate the gulf, and we've got to keep our eye on that. We've got to keep our military forces available for that. I despise Qaddafi and I'll be delighted when he's overthrown, but we have to understand where we will be when that is accomplished. And we are in a position where we cannot do much else except to accomplish it.

VAN SUSTEREN: Are you saying -- and I don't want to put words in your mouth, but that Libya is a most unfortunate distraction from what we should be putting our attention on?

KISSINGER: I think it's a distraction. It's complex situation in which the strategic objective needs to be defined and in which we have to understand better who it is we are supporting. And I repeat, Qaddafi has a lot of American blood on his hands. He is a weird leader. But we have to think also of the consequences of the evolution of this military operation. But I don't see how we can just stop it, once having started it, without some result.

VAN SUSTEREN: Dr. Kissinger, thank you very much for joining us, sir.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/transcript/kissinger-us-already-committed-libya-despite-obama039s-vow-get-out
kevink

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The next Bilderberg Group Conference will be held from 9 to 12 June in a luxurious setting in Switzerland. At the Kempinski Grand Hotel des Bains in St. Moritz, a small town East of the country. This information was revealed recently by Jim Tucker, journalist accustomed to rooting out this central lobby of the new world order for decades.

http://johanlivernette.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=167:le-bilderberg-2011-se-tiendra-a-saint-moritz-du-9-au-12-juin
marektysis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:16 pm    Post subject: Here the article ofTucker Reply with quote

By James P. Tucker Jr.

The shadowy group known as Bilderberg will be gathering this year for its annual meeting at the resort city of St. Moritz, in southeastern Switzerland, June 9-12, but they will have a lot of company. St. Moritz is a short distance from Davos, the site of the regular high-priced meeting of thousands of bankers, political leaders and other notables called the World Economic Forum. But unlike at Davos, where the press is always welcome, Bilderberg still tries to maintain absolute secrecy.

Bilderberg has met in Switzerland four times over the years but never in the same city. Normally, when their sibling in crime, the Trilateral Commission (TC), meets in North America, Bilderberg does, too. This year, the TC will meet in Washington on April 8 to 10, but the Bilderbergers are avoiding the United States, in what may be an effort to fool the press.

Bilderberg has been called the most exclusive and secretive club in the world. To be admitted, you have to own a multinational bank, a multinational corporation or a country. Since its first meeting in 1953, it has been attended by the top powerbrokers, financial minds and world leaders.

The Bilderbergers hope that part of their common agenda with the “Trilateralists” will be accomplished by the time they meet: a U.S. invasion of Libya to generate increased Middle East turmoil so America can go to war with Iran, on Israel’s behalf.

As has happened for several years, the Bilderbergers will blubber about how “ evil nationalists” are blocking their efforts to achieve world government. They will order oil prices to climb so desperate Americans might be made more willing to surrender sovereignty to a world government. They will promote wars for profit, and will advance the call for a world government to impose peace—as if peace can be imposed.

It is ironic that Bilderberg attendees love Switzerland so much because they are poles apart politically from Switzerland, which declared itself a non-interventionist neutral country four centuries ago. It has been involved in none of the world’s bloody wars since.

The Bilderbergers can expect to be loudly greeted by AFP, European news outlets and some in the U.S. independent media. In Europe, major metropolitan daily newspapers from Paris, London and other cities give major coverage to Bilderberg. But The Washington Post, The New York Times and The Los Angeles Times and their numerous chains will submit to muzzling because their top representatives are actual Bilderberg participants themselves.

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/bilderberg_in_switzerland_262.html
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: TRIPLE HURRAH FOR JIM !!! Reply with quote

I do not scratch my head.
This 'exended Davos' Bilderberg meeting will be one of the most secret and important since 1954.
It will sort the 'sheep' from the 'goats', in that only those politicians who are prepared to go to the most extreme immoral lengths, that are so hooked on the drug of power will be selected to front the final closing phases of an OPEN world war three.
This is the final 'horse market' where front men's fetlocks and hooves will be examined for the great game of closing an abhorrent and lawless assault on Iran.
I do trust the Iranians have a militarily trained domestic population and are prepared for a long drawn out counter-insurgency war against hostile occupying forces from the NATO Nazis...
It is of course possible that the NATO game will simply be to obliterate Iran and make it uninhabitable. I would put absolutely nothing past these evil people. Our vile and worthless so-called rulers in the West.
On the positive side just look what a mess they have made of Libya Wink
Their plans are bound to go far 'aglee'!

marektysis wrote:
I scratch my head.
Marek

http://www.dialectradio.co.uk
http://www.911forum.org.uk
marektysis

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:26 pm    Post subject: THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS Reply with quote

Top D.C. Paper Pressured on Bilderberg Blackout

By James P. Tucker Jr.

Long ago, I called Jimmy Lee Hoagland, associate editor of The Washington Post and inquired about the Bilderberg group and the Trilateral Commission (TC). Because he had attended these meetings for many years, I explained, I wanted him to tell me when and where for both. His response on Dec. 16, 2010: “Unfortunately, I can’t help. I am not in the Trilateral or Bilderberg loops these days.”

I believe Jimmy Lee was lying. Even if sudden guilt feelings gripped him, he has attended these meetings for many years. He escorts the Post publisher, who has attended each meeting since 1954. So Hoagland certainly would know the “whens” and “wheres.” Both groups always, at their farewell Monday morning breakfast, celebrate when and where they will meet next. And they always get the anticipated reminder letter in January or February so they can pencil in their next meeting dates.

Now, the new ombudsman of the Post, Patrick B. Pexton, seems to be innocent. He assumed the role only in March of this year and came from smaller newspapers. So I called and emailed him (202-334-7582;
his email, ombudsman@washpost.com) this entire article on March 25.

“You are off to a good start,” I wrote to Pexton. “Your column denouncing the plagiarism of Post columnist Sari Horwitz, a three-time
Pulitzer winner, is commendable. But your biggest expose is an easy walk from your desk. Just walk into the offices of Jimmy Lee Hoagland, associate editor, and Donald Graham, chairman of the board.

“Ask them about the annual closed meetings of Bilderberg and the Trilateral Commission they always attend. These are groups of international financiers and political leaders from Europe and North America. They have an interlocking leadership (Rockefellers, Rothschilds) and a common agenda. High officials, including heads of state, attend from Europe. A high official of the White House and the secretaries of State, Treasury, Defense and the chairman of the Federal Reserve, among other luminaries, always attend.”

I continued in my letter: “Bilderberg has tried, since its inception in 1954, to maintain absolute secrecy, to keep its very existence secret. Bilderberg wants nobody to know that it will meet June 9-12 in Saint Moritz, Switzerland. About 120 will attend Bilderberg. Armed guards will seal off their hotel, and nobody unconnected to Bilderberg will be allowed in.

“The Trilateral Commission, with about 300 participants, will be less obtrusive when it meets in Washington, D.C., April 8 to April 10. TC will seal off two floors with security keeping all others out. Both groups worked together to get the United States into a war with Libya and to promote global taxes and oil price increases, among other things.

“Now when you visit, Hoagland and Graham will be shocked that you know about these groups and will sputter that they are all good people doing wonderful things and should not be publicized. Ask the same question I have asked apologists for 30 years: If 120 film stars, or 120 professional football players, were meeting behind closed doors and armed guards for three days, you would bust your butt trying to learn and report on what transpired. Why, then, no curiosity when 120 or 300 of the world’s most powerful men meet secretly?”

I concluded, “Also explain that these meetings are criminal because the Logan Act prohibits public officials from holding closed meetings with private citizens to plot public policy. When they mutter that the Logan Act passed in 1799, there are two answers. Unless repealed, it remains the law of the land. And it has been updated and expanded several times, including in the 20th century. Have fun.”

I simply signed it, Jim Tucker, AMERICAN FREE PRESS.
kevink

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:22 am    Post subject: Re: TRIPLE HURRAH FOR JIM !!! Reply with quote

The Kempinski Hotel is officially closed April 3 through June 19. So no staying at the hotel just prior to the event to befriend hotel employees. The hotel is a short walk from the Via San Gian on the south end of St. Moritz. It lacks an on-site golf course, but it has a private casino and can and will be heavily secured.

http://www.kempinski.com/en/stmoritz/Pages/Welcome.aspx

TonyGosling wrote:
This 'extended Davos' Bilderberg meeting will be one of the most secret and important since 1954.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg Conference 2011: 9-12th June, Grand Hotel Kempinski, St. Moritz, Switzerland (home of the C21 Nazi loot) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: