Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bilderberg 2011: Photographs Of Delegates Arriving At Airpor

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg Conference 2011: 9-12th June, Grand Hotel Kempinski, St. Moritz, Switzerland (home of the C21 Nazi loot)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
willow the wip
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:23 pm    Post subject: Bilderberg 2011: Photographs Of Delegates Arriving At Airpor Reply with quote

http://www.infowars.com/bilderberg-2011-photographs-of-delegates-arriving-at-airport/
vorkosign
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is photo shop rendering pictures...some refreshing reallity...hand gesticulation on this pictures not original...three fingers not belonge here...it's stupid tricky gesture...
vicflame
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vorkosign,

It's the 1st time that you post on bilderberg.org, yet it is to criticize... without bringing any proof. I find it quite... unsettling.

Since you say these are "photoshopped pictures", I propose that you actually PROVE this by posting the evidence of the photoshopped parts. Wink

THAT, my friend, will probably be less "stupid" than just stating with no evidence that these pics were photoshopped.

We're all waiting for the results of your work.

Vic.
vorkosign
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear Vic,

2 fingers like V means victory...in this case bilderbergers used 3 fingers...it's tradicional symbolism of orthodox christian religion...everyone know,serbs don't believe in bilderbergs...they have orthodox secret organization opposet from bilderbergers like zilots or something else...this is soft photoshopped pictures...
vicflame
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
2 fingers like V means victory...in this case bilderbergers used 3 fingers...it's tradicional symbolism of orthodox christian religion

Hum... OK. So the guy in the pictures shows 3 fingers. Why would this prove that the picture has been photoshopped ?

I was hoping for better explanations, maybe with picture evidence.
vorkosign
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't knew,but maybe Greek Papandreu have deal with bilderbergers????who knows????
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg Conference 2011: 9-12th June, Grand Hotel Kempinski, St. Moritz, Switzerland (home of the C21 Nazi loot) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: