Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Arch Marche Region

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: The Arch Marche Region Reply with quote

Hi All.

I am new to this forum having just found it. I came across this little bit of information a little while back & found it mind blowing to say the least. So being new here I am not sure if this has been discussed before on any thread on this site, If that is the case then I do apologize for bringing it up again.

I knew that the EU was bringing in things fast but until I found this I did not realise just how fast. I did contact at least 5 national news papers & even sky news about it but not one got back to me. So that shows me that there must be a news blackout on this, that is the only reason I can think of, but this is open to anyone who would check on it on the web. Its open on the Eu's own sites, but I suppose they just do not want it generally known.

Any way enough of me waffling Here is the information I have found out also some links connected to it. I would be interested in anything anyone on this site would have to say about this. Here is the info.

John Prescott & Tony Blair have divided the country in to 5 regions that overlay the 12 already established by the EU. These 5 regions are called Transnational regions, often referred to as cross-border. The plan is to unite us with areas on the continent, ignoring the seas in between, and to render each side identical to eliminate feelings of national loyalties. During Germany's EU Presidency in Jan 07, Cartographers will begin to harmonise all spatial data such as place names of areas, regions, localities, cities, suburbs, town& any other settlements.

Prominent is the south east region of this called the Arc Marche region. This region covers Belgium, Northern France, Nantes, ect, linking Plymouth, Bristol, LONDON!!!! & Dover. With large areas of France & southern europe. This as you well know can be checked up on & proven by anyone who goes on the web & does any basic check. The best bit is Paris will be or is now the Capital of this region ( over London & not one person in this country has been told about this at all ). Even better is this, this region has already got a secretariat, a French President M. Alain le Vern ( elected on 17th oct 06. When was this election held?. Not one person in this country was told about this or took part in any election. ) also Mr Brad Watson OBE is the Vice Chairman.

http://www.arcmanche.com/e_intro.htm

http://conservativehome.blogs.com/torydiary/files/cchq_press_release.pdf

http://www.eutruth.org.uk/transnational.pdf

http://wmno.wordpress.com/2006/10/22/trans-national-regional-assemblies/

God Bless you all
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi 831, I don`t know anything about this, and to be frank, it doesn`t make sense. The NWO is already in control, why upset the sheeple masses with new something, which would only generate potential trouble...sorry, but I don`t buy it on the level at which you suggest.

There may well be new hidden sub-structures designed to weaken the old. But this will take a lot of time to phase in.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Arc Marche region Reply with quote

Hi C.J.

Thanks for you comment & input, but I am afraid that I have given all the facts. I have also given for all to see the links that confirm what I have said to be true. That being the case. the evidence being shown & the facts given.

You may have your own idea's of what may be happening & how. But the facts are the facts, the evidence is there for all to see. This has happened, this is going on. I have given more than enough proof to show that fact.

So again I thank you for your input, but I am sorry sir, the facts speak for themselves. This is going on & happening right under every ones noses. Since my last post I have found out that the E.U. with the German Chancellor pushing through the Constitution, the same constitution that was meant to have been stopped & thrown in the paper bin.

They are bringing in this same constitution through the back door, in doing this they are bypassing all the people in all the countries, so there can be no referendums to vote on this. The speed at witch this is happening is now so fast that this country will be no more within the next 5 years or may be less.

The British government only has about 20% control of this country now, the rest has been given to the E.U. without the permission of the people of this country. Tony Blair before he retires will in his last E.U. meeting in the next few weeks, he will sign over the last 20%. Mark my words all who read this, this will happen, this is happening & no matter how much you may disagree with what I have said, it is still the truth.

You can disagree that is your prerogative to be able to do so. But given time in the next few years, you will see that what I have said is the truth. I am willing to wait for that to happen as I know it will happen as do many more on this forum. As I said I gave the links to show that what I said was the truth, one of these links was the web site of one of the political parties of this country & yet you still chose to ignore the facts, ah well I just hope that in time you will see that all this is the truth & in so doing have your eyes opened.

If a man has not read a news paper today, he is uninformed. If however he has read a news Paper today, he is then misinformed.

God Bless
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: