Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Son of Founder of Church of Satan Radio 08/05/2007

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lauchenauermartin
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Son of Founder of Church of Satan Radio 08/05/2007 Reply with quote

This is going to be a BIG show. Quiet, Anthony Jess Lavey seldom goes on air to tell about what his father Anton LaVey was like, and how he lived through “hell” with them. You don’t want to miss this show! Please, please share this with your e-mail lists, and be sure to tune in. It’s a live two hour show, so you can call in. Please see below.

Thank you so much.

Gianni

WEDNESDAY, May 9th: 8:00-10:00PM, EST

(EAST COAST TIME)

Dr. Gianni Hayes’ Radio Show: "NEW WORLD ORDER DISORDER"
SPONSORED BY looking for sponsor… If you’re interested in sponsoring Gianni’s show, just contact her.

Broadcast on www.theamericanvoice.com

Toll Free Call in: 1-800-433-1429
Phone Bridge if you can’t get us on the internet, short wave, satellite or FM radio, through Saturday re-broadcasts, or via our podcasts, then dial 712-580-1100; enter #97524. This isn’t toll free, but you can use a speaker phone so everyone can listen.

8:00-9:00pm, EST

ANTHONY JESSE LAVEY

Pastor; Son of Anton LaVey

Living with Satanic Parents

http://www.iafm.org/Jess/index/

Anton LaVey is famous for his founding of the Church of Satan and his satanic rituals, and supposed sacrificing of lives. His son Jess Lavey didn’t want to take the place of his father as the head of the church. Instead, he became a Christian and a minister. Mr. Lavey told Gianni that her listeners would cringe when he tells them on Wednesday night what his father was like. He says as punishment for not taking his appointed place as the head of the Church of Satan, his father castrated him.

He adds, “I never could forget the counsel of 13; very wicked looking men. When I reached the age 12, my father told me I had to go before them because of my being opposed to what I was to do. That was the time I met these men. They warned me of what could happen to me if I did not do as they suggested. George H.W. Bush Senior was one of these men. I stood before them and told them I was not going to follow their ways and I was not going to take my dad’s place, and that there was nothing they could do to me….I told them I believe in a higher power and that higher power said in his word that no harm can come to me.”

Reverend Lavey also tells about The Kimball-Cherokee Castle in Sedalia, Colorado, where, he claims “Satanists come together and do unspeakable things….To think that Bush and his whole family is a part of this kind of thing is hard for some people to believe. But the Lord warns us all….The whole Bush family is Satanists…. I have met Bush Jr. once when he came to a ritual at the castle once with his father….He is a very cold man for Satan. Like a lethal weapon.” Lavey adds, “I had been abused physically and mentally by both parents who lived for Satanism.”

This will be a HOT, HOT show! Tune in, & share this with your e-m lists.

Call in toll free: 1-800-433-1429.

Don’t miss out on this guest!

Gianni’s Saturday’s show at 5:00pm EST on www.themicroeffect.com features a guest host—Brian Davis with Herb Peters. Tune in

Call in; toll free: Everyone’s opinion is welcome: 1-800-433-1429. We have a chat- room. At the bottom of the right column at www.theamericanvoice.com, click on “chat room.” When the log-in comes up, register or put in any name and click, “Just Chat.”

You can also e-mail Gianni at info@thenaz.us or ndhayes@att.net.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Easy Steps to Tuning into Gianni’s Radio Program

1. Put www.theamericanvoice.com in your browser before 8:00-10:00pm, EST.

2. When the American Voice page comes up, go to the right hand column.

3. Pick Server 1, Server 2, or Server 3.

4. Instantly, Gianni’s or her guest’s voice will be heard.

Interested in exchanging links or selling products on each other’s sites?

Visit: www.thenazarzine.com; www.creative-services.biz; www.theamusezine.com; www.americandtc.com

Radio shows are sponsored by (Need a host). Radio host, Dr. Gianni Hayes is the author of 14 published books, an international speaker, and a former professor. See her sites: www.creative-services.biz and www.theamusezine.com, www.thenazarzine.com, and www.americandtc.com.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here’s How to Opt In to Gianni’s once-a-week Official Radio Announcement

1. Click on or paste if clicking doesn't work: http://www.thenazarzine.com/phpList/?p=subscribe.

2. Confirm by clicking on email; if you don't, you still won't be opted in (confirmed).

3. If you have a blocker, add this address to your white list BEFORE you try to subscribe. This addy is from where the weekly radio show messages and the confirmation email will come: noreply@thenazarzine.com. You can’t send to this address, but you have to let it to be accepted by you.

4. If you want to trade links with Gianni’s site, go to: http://www.thenazarzine.com/links.html.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO OPT-OUT FROM RECEIVING THIS, JUST E-MAIL GIANNI.

Gianni DeVincent Hayes, Ph.D

Radio host: Wed, 8-10pm, EST www.theamericanvoice.com

Sat, 5:00pm, EST www.themicroeffect.com

International speaker

Author: 14 books, 100s of articles

www.theamusezine.com

www.creative-services.biz

www.thenazarzine.com

Drug/Alcohol Tester

www.americandrgtestingconsultants.com

410-543-0448

http://www.otherbiblecode.com Smile
lauchenauermartin

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Church of Satan - Fact SheetChurch of Satan - Fact Sheet Reply with quote

Church of Satan - Fact Sheet
by Anthony LaVey
Founder: Aleister Crowley (1875-1947) Tenure (1920-1930)
Mailing Address: (none available)
Current Lender: Anton S. Lavey: founder of U.S. Church of Satan
Members: 50,000 (1994)

The Church membership are teachers, movie stars, government officials, lawyers, judges, police, high ranking military, and doctors. Not everyone who applies for membership is accepted. A thorough background check is performed prior to acceptance. All members must sign a contract and pay yearly fees. New members are watched closely for the first year. The Church of Satan has different levels that a member can work into.

Number Churches: 600 in U.S. and another 100 abroad. Church Government: The Mother Church (International Headquarters) is in East Berlin, Germany, and in Amsterdam.

[size=12]International churches are also located in Belgium, London, Holland, Germany, Austria, Norway, Russia and Romania. [/size]Each church has groups which are called covens. Each coven consists of 13 people. There are as many as 26 to 66 coven in a church.

[size=12]The Church is governed by the Council of 13 which is made up of 12 men from our White House and one man from the Russian government.[/size] Their identification is kept concealed. Each one is a member of the Golden Dawn, Order of Templi, and the Order of the Trapezoid. Each year they meet in East Berlin in the Mother Church. These 13 men control what happens in the churches, our government, marketing, media (and the disposal of individuals who stand in their way.) Note: My father and I are the only ones who have met with them all as they thought that I was to be the next leader of the Church of Satan. They are the most dangerous men in the world. They are the hidden party who make decisions for the New World Order plan which we will be faced with soon. They are also involved with organized crime underground.

History. Anton S. Lavey started the first Church of Satan in San Francisco, California on April 30, 1966. This was the first one ever started in the U.S.. LaVey is a generational Satanist. He is of German and Romanian descent. He was raised for the purpose of leadership. He currently holds classes on cannibalism, ceremonial magic, and how to perform rituals. He is also teaching Wicca and mind control. LaVey has authored four books: THE SATANIC BIBLE, THE SATANIC RITUALS, THE COMPLETE WITCH, and the DEVIL'S NOTE BOOK (which was released in May 1993).

Three Types of Satanism. There are the self styled, organized and dabblers. Anton LaVey is the religious organized type and the most dangerous, although many in the world would like for us to believe differently. (Note: Satan wants the world to believe that my father is harmless).

http://www.otherbiblecode.com Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: