Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bilderberg as a political tool of 'Illuminated' freemasonry
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:56 am    Post subject: WHAT DO YOU SEE BOTTOM LEFT IN THE PICTURE?????????????????? Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>NOW IF I COULD JUST FIND OUT WHERE JAHABULON FITS IN.................

>Maybee its another holy trinity .Lets also not forget all Pagan religions from the time of Babylon have adopted in one form or another a Trinity doctrine

Quite correct. It is derived from the religion of Abraham who was from Ur in Sumer. The composite word is based on the three most senior gods (ilu) in reverse order of importance to them but in correct order of importance to humans

>We are all reffered to as GOYEM or cattle.

And the Nazis in their turn thought much of the human race (including Jews) was sub-human and put a great deal of effort into eliminating the cross-breeding particularly when it was clear they had lost the war. It was their great contribution to humanity - at least in their view

Indeed many nations have traditional beliefs that they and not other humans are descended from the gods.

>at the core of every religion you will find a "mystery school" containing the knowledge salvaged from the brotherhood wars.

And each mystery school was devoted to a particular god who in most cases was long gone. But the schools were particularly established to provide elementary training for the half-breed descendants of the gods.

Much of that training has been lost but traces can be found in some bloodlines and "fraternal" organisations. Of course a fraternal organisation is theoretically based on a bloodline but most of the soul groups have now spread out across humanity so that recognition by the brothers is as much inner as outer

Cheers
fox045

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>And each mystery school was devoted to a particular god who in most cases was long gone. But the schools were particularly established to provide elementary training for the half-breed descendants of the gods.

Can you explain this statement? It sounds like the theory of alien God's on earth of Michael T.
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freemasonry is a religious cult - almost certainly the biggest in the world - there is absolutely no doubt about it being a religion - so follow this thread backward and you will see who is a liar and who tells the truth.
http://www.dialectradio.co.uk
http://www.911forum.org.uk
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freemasonry is a religious cult - almost certainly the biggest in the world - there is absolutely no doubt about it being a religion - so follow this thread backward and you will see who is a liar and who tells the truth.
http://www.dialectradio.co.uk
http://www.911forum.org.uk
arcee100

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Freemasonry is a religious cult - almost certainly the biggest in the world...

Where do you get membership numbers? The numbers I get only amount to a million or so.
lisayling

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh, i think it is useful,which can be adopted

Rs Gold|Cheap runescape gold|Runescape gold|
Joseph Christie
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:

Brilliant Tony, there are those who hide behind the curtains (freekmasons) and those who use who are not afraid their real names and defend truth.

Joe
brianrob1961
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joseph Christie wrote:

Brilliant Tony, there are those who hide behind the curtains (freekmasons) and those who use who are not afraid their real names and defend truth.

Joe

But Jesus, it seems to me that you wouldn't believe that anyone was who they say they are, whatever proof they gave you. That is why your mental illness is so easily identifiable. You only see two types of people when walking down the street: there are those who support you and who hang on your every word (you would probably call them truth seekers) and those who are a part of the Masonic plot (you would call them the people hiding behind the curtain). The fact that BOTH types of people are total figments of your imagination is lost on you.

Jesus, you have a mental illness. I wonder if it started before your son killed himself or whether that caused it.
Joseph Christie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brianrob1961 wrote:
Joseph Christie wrote:

Joe

But Jesus, it seems to me that you wouldn't believe that anyone was who they say they are, whatever proof they gave you. That is why your mental illness is so easily identifiable. You only see two types of people when walking down the street: there are those who support you and who hang on your every word (you would probably call them truth seekers) and those who are a part of the Masonic plot (you would call them the people hiding behind the curtain). The fact that BOTH types of people are total figments of your imagination is lost on you.

Jesus, you have a mental illness. I wonder if it started before your son killed himself or whether that caused it.

Thank you Dr DH (the deranged mason in hiding). You could not have revived a better post than this. See, all your pretend masonic brothers like Bondi, mike martin, archee, rusty100, etc. Not one of them using their real name. Brilliant thread Tony, see how the masonic puppets have made some of the links disappear?.
brianrob1961
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But Jesus, I am not hiding behind a name. I am using my REAL name. And, as I have told you several times now, I no longer have anything to do with the Masons. So far as I am aware, I have no contact whatsoever with anyone who is a Mason. I have also had absolutely no contact with any other member of this forum, on or off the PM system.

Least of all from Joe 'Jesus' Stirling, the illiterate nut who incites me to contact him and is then too scared to reply.
Joseph Christie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brianrob1961 wrote:
But Jesus, I am not hiding behind a name. I am using my REAL name. And, as I have told you several times now, I no longer have anything to do with the Masons. So far as I am aware, I have no contact whatsoever with anyone who is a Mason. I have also had absolutely no contact with any other member of this forum, on or off the PM system.

Least of all from Joe 'Jesus' Stirling, the illiterate nut who incites me to contact him and is then too scared to reply.

Why thank you DH, same masonic sewage, different bucket :)
brianrob1961
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But it's all true, Jesus. Don't you think that anyone ever leaves Freemasonry?

Why won't you speak to me? I have emailed you numerous times, pmd you at least 3 times and texted you twice.
Joseph Christie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brianrob1961 wrote:
But it's all true, Jesus. Don't you think that anyone ever leaves Freemasonry?

Why won't you speak to me? I have emailed you numerous times, pmd you at least 3 times and texted you twice.

You are a prolific liar, if not, just copy these supposed messages and put them on this forum. How simple is that?.
brianrob1961
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus, I don't need to prove anything. I'm not the one with the mental illness.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: