Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Masonic 3s-33s-13s-by-chance-or-choice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joseph Christie
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:12 pm    Post subject: Masonic 3s-33s-13s-by-chance-or-choice Reply with quote

Masonic 3s-33s-13s-by-chance-or-choice

http://urbanintell.com/2014/02/08/3s-33s-13s-by-chance-or-choice/
arcee100

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A quote from the link: "Our measuring system originated in Masonic France in the 1790s which explains why 13 standard inches is equal to precisely 33 metric centimeters."

There are several things wrong with the statement including the word "precisely". The correct word here is "approximately"

Thus as we all remember from high school: 100 centimeters = 39.37 inches

So 13 inches = 33.02 cm. Not so precise.

"Ice freezes and changes back to water at 32 degrees Fahrenheit, also corresponding with Masonic degrees of illumination,"

What happened to 33 degrees?

In any case, as the rest of us recall from high school, the Fahrenheit scale was based on the freezing point of brine and the average temperature of a human body. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fahrenheit

I wonder about the education of these anti-Masonic writers. Speculation without rationality.
Joseph Christie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arcee100 wrote:
A quote from the link: "Our measuring system originated in Masonic France in the 1790s which explains why 13 standard inches is equal to precisely 33 metric centimeters."

There are several things wrong with the statement including the word "precisely". The correct word here is "approximately"

Thus as we all remember from high school: 100 centimeters = 39.37 inches

So 13 inches = 33.02 cm. Not so precise.

"Ice freezes and changes back to water at 32 degrees Fahrenheit, also corresponding with Masonic degrees of illumination,"

What happened to 33 degrees?

In any case, as the rest of us recall from high school, the Fahrenheit scale was based on the freezing point of brine and the average temperature of a human body. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fahrenheit

I wonder about the education of these anti-Masonic writers. Speculation without rationality.

Who would believe your masonic blah blah from behind the curtains eh?
You have sworn to protect your pedo brothers and try to come across as some sort of respectable person.

I can repost your previous snide, nasty digs if you want.
easternstar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about reposting all your snide digs as well, Joe. You have made enough of them.

And how about explaining why you won't speak to me, why you won't present any of the evidence that you claim to have, and why you continue to post on a railway newsgroup where you are not wanted?
Joseph Christie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

easternstar wrote:
How about reposting all your snide digs as well, Joe. You have made enough of them.

And how about explaining why you won't speak to me, why you won't present any of the evidence that you claim to have, and why you continue to post on a railway newsgroup where you are not wanted?

My reply was to the mason arcee100, not you brianblob.

Here is a PM from mason brianblob……..

To: Joseph Christie
Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:34 am
Subject: When?
When are you going to speak to me, Joe?

And here is my answer…………..

To: easternstar
Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:36 pm
Subject: Re: When?
Just give me your landline number (bet you don't).

Now, watch this space and see how a mason (in hiding) slithers out of the direct request.
arcee100

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joseph Christie wrote:

Who would believe your masonic blah blah from behind the curtains eh?
You have sworn to protect your pedo brothers and try to come across as some sort of respectable person.

It seems that Jesus considers that mainstream physics is a pedophile activitiy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: