Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Swiss media blame Bilderberg critic for Zurich terror attack

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg Conference 2017: 1-4th June, Westfields Marriott, Chantilly, Virginia 20151, USA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:44 am    Post subject: Swiss media blame Bilderberg critic for Zurich terror attack Reply with quote

It is obviously a smear campaign from the bottom drawer and I know why. Because I criticized the reporting of 20min and the Tagesanzeiger often due to the wrong messages and because I was President of the publishers & the Board of Directors of Tamedia, Pietro Supino, as a participant of the secret Bilderberg conference got outed. Yes, Supino is one of the members in this Elite club that meets annually in Secret.

The Vendetta of the Swiss media against me
http://alles-schallundrauch.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/die-vendetta-der-schweizer-medien-gegen.html
Saturday, 24. December 2016 , by Freeman 07:00

Last Sunday, a 24-year-old Swiss has stabbed a former colleague, because there was a dispute. On Monday this young man is gone then in a Muslim prayer centre in the inner city of Zurich and fired shots at the faithful present, where three people were seriously injured. Shortly thereafter, he is said to have committed suicide, and his body was found on the banks of the Sihl. This Monday was the same day that the Russian Ambassador in Ankara was killed, and the terrorist attack on the Christmas market in Berlin happened. What was there in the air?

According to the media the alleged offender M. O. had a Ghanaian father and a Swiss mother, who alone lived in a multi-family house and the neighbors as decent and reserved, but not as violent have described. In the case of the search of his apartment would have found the "occult symbols", and also religious items, such as a "prominent" statue of Mary. The police have found no evidence that would indicate an Islamist or right-wing motivated crime.

Until last weekend, he was noticed by the police never, except for theft of a Bicycle, and one assault as a teenager.

During the week, was puzzled why the young man stabs his best friend, to Somalis in a mosque shooting and then commits suicide?

Now, the Swiss media have found the reason and it is incredible. They claim that because my Blog has read. So Stefan Hohler writes about M. O. in the Tagesanzeiger:

He would have been interested in "the world conspiracy theories" and this "in the relevant Blog 'All smoke and mirrors' found, the Blog wants to protect humanity from a supposed new world order, which should strive for the rule. The media and the 'lies press' to be instruments of this new 'Elite'".

See here: "Suffered the shooter to delusions of persecution?"

What do you say?

Of course, they do not allow comments to their articles, because then they would glow because of the opposite opinion of your readers, the Internet line, and a Shit-Storm go down on her!

You know where the slander is coming from. The creators of the Tagesanzeiger me before as an example of "fake news" described, also the other sheet of the Tamedia publishing house 20min and the Swiss television.

The local TV-station from AZ Medien AG, Telezueri also yesterday claimedthat the alleged offender would have been under delusions of persecution suffered, because he read my articles, and it has a picture of my blog page in the report shown.

It is completely absurd to establish a connection between the alleged crimes of this young man and my Blog. A pure invention. I deny categorically to motivate anyone of a Crime. On the contrary, in my texts, it just goes to peace, to political Engagement and the fight against violence and war.

It is obviously a smear campaign from the bottom drawer and I know why. Because I criticized the reporting of 20min and the Tagesanzeiger often due to the wrong messages and because I was President of the publishers & the Board of Directors of Tamedia, Pietro Supino, as a participant of the secret Bilderberg conference got outed. Yes, Supino is one of the members in this Elite club that meets annually in Secret.

It's probably revenge and this is completely from the air, seized it into context-is the height of perfidy. Because the Ex-teacher of M. O. to have said that there was no evidence that his former apprentice was suffering from delusions of persecution, or mental disorders were perceived. The deeds are incomprehensible. He is described as a "supertype", and completed the teaching. M. O. had not been aggressive and have not commented disparagingly about other religions. He barely drank alcohol and no drugs.

It is very unfortunate what happened, but I do not in any way what to. I know M. O. is not, and I never heard of him before.

When the daily Gazette, the Believe in a world, indicating as a reason for the act of violence, what is with the claim of the climate scientists, humanity would rise because of the CO2 the planet destroy and a disaster? Who tells us the sea level would rise and all the coastal flooding, and Europe would turn into the Sahara? It is the media with their scare tactics are already for decades.

Why can't you have this article to motivated with images of Horror about an "end of the world," the young man of this fact? Maybe that was the reason why he has a stockpile. In doing so, he has followed only the recommendations of the Swiss authorities to have a minimum of 14 days in the house.

And what's with the daily reports that Russia would want to attack Europe, which bring the media, and President Putin as the new Hitler? Who spread a war panic? However, only the media.

What-in-chief André Blattmann is the warning of a former Swiss military, the greatest danger for Switzerland migration flows? The daily Gazette has brought about this statement. Maybe the M. O. has to be motivated to shoot at Somalis?

There was a time when the politicians, the educators, and the media have pushed the violence of young people on the Shooter Games, for example, after the killing sprees. These Games would make the young people senselessly, and Shoot at people with the Game console or PC to practice, she claims.

Interesting, not a word of it today. No, reading a site with alternative news is now the reason for the "outburst". This brings 20min often article as an advertisement for killer games, in which Zombies are shot in the head or beat her with a Hammer, like "Walking Dead", see yesterday, the day before Christmas.

Who has allowed m. o. the acquisition of a weapon with which he shot and killed? I don't, but the Zurich police. Obviously, you don't have classified him as dangerous because he was interviewed personally by the approving officials. Where the responsibility lies!

According to the media, the 24-Year-old from Uster was occultist. Show amulet a photo of him with a pentagram. This would be a Search value, and whether, therefore, his death wish came from. But no, I should be to blame. I write very often against the occult and Satanism. He has visited my page, because I am an opponent of this evil stuff?

Satanism would explain the Killing of his friend with several knife wounds. A Ritual Murder? Also, the Intrusion into a house of prayer has nothing to do with hatred against Muslims or foreigners, but with the symbolic act of desecration of a religious place for Satan. Also the suicide of his suggests.

No logical Reasoning, no proper Research, but wrong relationships that you can. Do you see how transparent this slander campaign against me? It belongs to the far-reaching Plan in Europe and in America, to make us, criticising the way in which the media is muzzled and it is a personal Vendetta of Tamedia!

As a "professional Journalist" is you are always contacted by a particular referred to in an article before you go out in Public to get an opinion and to integrate this because of the balance and Fairness in the Text. You learn that in journalism school.

The have not made the hacks in this case. You didn't ask me what I say to your accusation, and you have also presented no evidence. This shows how unprofessional you are and you are just a vile slander!

-------------------

The has written to President Donald Trump on the media:

We have done it! Thank you to all the great supporters, we have officially won the election (despite all the distorting and inaccurate media).

He has them as enemies, because lying is your profession!

Hier weiterlesen: Alles Schall und Rauch: Die Vendetta der Schweizer Medien gegen mich http://alles-schallundrauch.blogspot.com/2016/12/die-vendetta-der-schweizer-medien-gegen.html

Good coverage too of the TU-154 which 'came down' in Sochi just up the road from our ASR blogger friend too. Mind you I think the Russian military know a lot more than they're saying about this morale smasher of a plane crash because they may know it not to be a terrorist act or accident, but a provocation? So far they say its the flaps, but is the CVR transcript genuine???
http://www.pprune.org/rumours-news/588730-tu154-out-sochi-missing-10.html
http://alles-schallundrauch.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/tu-154-pilot-die-klappen-verdammt.html
http://www.dialectradio.co.uk
http://www.911forum.org.uk
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg Conference 2017: 1-4th June, Westfields Marriott, Chantilly, Virginia 20151, USA All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: