Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bilderberg 2007: breaking news on date and location
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 13, 14, 15  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2007: close to the Mossad offices in Istanbul's Ritz Carlton Hotel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Updated!!! Reply with quote

Hi Marek, thanks for the great work. Although I mentioned them before, here are the links again. The first one is the Klassis Resort Hotel, the second one is the Golf & Country Club (also Klassis). Both are apparently near each other:

http://resort.klassis.com.tr/en/collection/default.asp

http://golf.klassis.com.tr/en/collection/default.asp

The Klassis was mentioned by a top business executive I met who said it's the only one they know of in Istanbul that caters for golfing. The only other ones they know of are in Antalya... Also, it's very interesting that some of those hotels should disappear from those sites!

"Conrad hotel is not ok because it gas 585 rooms available. "

I see your point. I'll ask some people in Turkey to research from their side. So the criteria is 5*, luxury, golf, <250 rooms, good view, easily protected.

Likely:

KLASSIS RESORT HOTEL / Golf & Country Club
HILTON HOTEL
ISTANBUL PRINCESS HOTEL ?
RADISSON SAS BOSPHORUS (as you said: 120 rooms & nice view)
SWISS HOTEL (350 rooms; on side of Bosphorus)?
CIRAGAN HOTEL (315 rooms, on side of Bosphorus)?

Less likely, but still important:

RADISSON SAS AIRPORT (250 rooms)
INTERCONTINENTAL (380 rooms)
CONRAD HOTEL (585 rooms)

A cross-referenced chart would be useful here! Also, as rich and powerful as they are, would they not be able to pay for a hotel with more rooms, just for added security, even if they won't use them? Was the Ottawa hotel also small?

PS: There's a "Kemer Golf & Country Club" - with an 18 hole course - in Eyüp, Istanbul, which is more central than the other one. It's slightly Northwest, but still within the city and close enough to most of the hotels mentioned on the list. I suppose any of those hotels could be the right one now. Might be good to plot them on a map. Please check: http://www.enjoyturkey.com/Tours/Interest/Golf/Kemer.htm

Another one - Istanbul Golf Club - only has 9 holes.

Last edited by Johnny Meadows on Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:24 am; edited 4 times in total
marektysis
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timuçin,
The list you posted is correctely arranged. The hotel is possibly outside the city as the klassis hotel golf.If not, it could be alongside the bosphorus for security reasons.Unless there are some hotels we did not discover yet, i should put the list as so:
KLASSIS
CIRAGAN
SWISS HOTEL
SAS BOSPHORUS
HILTON
CONRAD
PRINCESS
SAS AIRPORT ( outside the city)

Now we have to check if Ciragan and Swiss hotel could be easily protected on the ground side ( on the Bosphorus, we may imagine police boats as in Munich and Stresa). The ground they need is as following.Is the hotel is in one street without crossroad, the will block the road.With crossroad they will bar one side of the pavment but in this case they need important police forces. The best for them is to block one street.the street behind is the...sea.
Klassis hotel should be on a road with no adjacant crossroad for the same reason.
In Ottawa, they lodged in a building with a large perimeter to prevent to see who was entering and quitting.In genval (2000) there was only a single pavement to protect their anomity.
(they were obliged to change hotel at the last minute.).

If 80, 90 rooms are empty, no problem.

We go ahead.Nice work from you.
Marek

En Français: après quelques heures de travail nous en sommes à la liste décrite ci-dessus.
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: UPDATED!!! Reply with quote

Marek - The Çirağan and the SAS - I plotted them roughly on a map:

(H)ilton (I)ntercontinental (S)wiss (C)onrad (Ç)irağan (SAS)=Radisson
(The positions on the map are still rough.)

The Çirağan Hotel (pronounced Cheer-aa-ahn) seems very favourable according to your criteria. It used to be the Çirağan Sarayi (Palace), but was converted into a hotel. It’s on the Bosphorus which protects it somewhat as well as on a long street (Çirağan Caddesi) with hardly any cross-roads. It’s also very near the Conrad, which somehow felt right (thanks mibman!). It’s in a nice area: the palace grounds are protected by trees and a park - and of course there's the view of the Bosphorus. Also it’s near Dolmabahçe Palace, which used to be the seat of political power mostly in the 19th Century.

I think President Bush may have stayed there when he came over a few years ago. From what I remember, that area is already guarded by police or private security. However, it may be a little too obvious - too exposed to public scrutiny - especially for a secret meeting. The last time Bilderberg were in Turkey, they met in Çeşme, which is a good distance west of Izmir. I therefore still won’t rule out the Klassis which is west of Istanbul and in a more secluded area.

Your other suggestion is also a good candidate: The Radisson SAS is also on that street - Çirağan Caddesi - and is protected by the Bosphorus. My problem was that I was looking for hotels specifically with golfing facilities. Once I realised there were two private ones near-by, then it didn’t matter whether the hotels had those facilities or not. All the other hotels (Hilton, Intercontinental, Conrad, Swiss) are relatively close by and still favourable, although further inland.

The Golf facilities: One is the “Istanbul Golf Club” (9 holes) in Maslak which is up North from Çirağan. The second is the “Kemer Golf & Country club” (18 holes) which is West, across the Golden Horn in a place called Eyup. I think the Princess Hotel is South from it.

Any suggestions?

PS: The good news is that the Hilton, Intercontinental, Swiss, Conrad, Çirağan and Radisson SAS are relatively close to one another in the Beşiktaş/Beyoğlu area. So if they make a last-minute change, they may not go very far.

Last edited by Johnny Meadows on Sun May 13, 2007 2:08 pm; edited 5 times in total
marektysis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timuçin,
DO not forget they have fixed the hotel now ( september-october 2006).In Ottawa they were forced to hire private guards in supplement of the canadian secret serces and normal police. In Genval they hired private guards ( not so much, do not forget that a team is meaning three team : 3 x 8 hours).Inside the hotel you have Mossad, CIA...paid by the citizen.
Outside the hotel you have the private and the police.(paid by citizen).The guards presence has to be managed to offer a maximum security with a inimum people. I have studied the Klassis...really nice and...really well booked during the month of may.

I suggest now that we study the booking periode of these hotels through:
3 May to 6,10 to13,17 to 20;24 to 27; 31 to3 of june.

Once each of these 4 days is fully booked, we ( not only you and me but other helpers) have to determine is the hotel may be free on thursday but busy from friday to sunday= the hotel is not containing any bilderbergers then...( because they come on thursday and go out on sunday)

Take it all as a game...and nobody may punish you for playing...
You are all welcome in the club of rare people hunting the 'Elite'.

Français: nous somme d'accord sur les hotels.J'incline a laisser le Klassis en tete de liste.Nous devez vérifier les présences aux dates mentionnées ci dessus et j'attends votre aide et concours pour se faire.Prenez le comme un jeu....

Marek
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Bilder Burgers & Rock Music Reply with quote

"Take it all as a game...and nobody may punish you for playing... "

I know! One way we can stop them is by singing some really really bad Karaoke!
Perhaps it'll annoy them and force them to leave! Forever!!! Call it acoustic warfare Smile

A really loud rock concert... No-one can stop us from holding a party - a "Celebration of Life" - in their vicinity. (The area around Silivri is mainly farmland.) We could generate a huge amount of publicity and support this way. I'm sure we can rally loads of people over for a party. Bring loud rock musicians over from the States. Beastie Boys can sing "You gotta fight, for your right, to Paaaaarty!". Simon & Garfunkel could sing "Here's to you Mr. Kissinger". Of course, there's songs like "Everybody wants to rule the world", the unforgettable "It's all about the money" and the old-time classic "When will there be a harvest for the world?". We could bring out an album, like: "Now! Bilderberg 2007 Anthems". Also, I've got a friend who can do a really good Julio Iglesias impression. That'll annoy them.

And if the Bilderbergers complain, we can ask: "Why? What's so important about your meeting? I mean, it's not like you're running the world, is it?... Or are you?" Smile

I mean, 100 men meeting in a hotel in secret together, out in the middle of nowhere? Sounds like a gay orgy if you ask me... Perhaps we can even have a barbecue and grill some Bilder Burgers? Done in the shape of fat industrialists. We could even invite the Bilderbergers over for a Sing Along.

Last edited by Johnny Meadows on Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
marektysis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Timuçin, dear all,
At the view of the map of Klassis hotel, near but outside the city, it should be the candidate.Near the sea, alongside one way road that can divert the cars with not a lot of problems, i believe they have following choice: or the city ( on the side of Bosphorus) , or the Klassis. Klassis will be easily defended than to block one street in Istambul where people doesn't like Bilderberg very much.In these time of war against terrorism the choice is more in favour of the Klassis Hotel.But when ? We have to test the availibility of the hotel, everybody on his side to store some available dates.This doenst prevent us to test the swiss hotel, princess,ciragan etc..But my guess is more in favour of Klassis.Imagine the people oin the street who see Turkish political personnal coming in the Bilderberg meeting.Klassis is more discreete.This is my personal opinion of course.Anybody else may say his own opinion.You are welcome all !

Marek
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Johnny Meadows on Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:01 pm; edited 11 times in total
marektysis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timuçin,
Klassis is the most prefered but we have NOW to prove it is the good one.
Good news.In the loop of April, international meeting in Istanbul for ' stability in Irak-level of ministers-where and when?? the five following states of UN security Council will take part in it. I am guessing at the end of april or begin may. Have un eye on it !!!! the Bilderberg clan is trying to force G.Bush to apply the Baker plan...Syria and Iran are invited.They want to project Nato more in Asia. We imbeciles will follow as usual...

Marek
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the map and the research points to the Klassis as being the most likely candidate. It matches most of the criteria, but we do have to exhaust the other avenues to be 100% accurate.

Secondly, I want to know why the current government is willing to host a well-known war criminal in a secret meeting, under the Turkish public's noses. Have they no right to know about this?

Last edited by Johnny Meadows on Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Harpo_Marx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear all,

Thought to let you know that Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands is currently visiting Turkey.
Just see where she has visited, then you will find the correct location!

Regards,

MAC, from the Netherlands
marektysis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands, currently on a four-day visit to Turkey, came to Istanbul on Thursday where she visited several historical sites in the city.Queen Beatrix was presented with a marbled painting in the Blue Mosque during her visit to Istanbul on Thursday. She is leaving Turkey.After meeting with President Ahmet Necdet Sezer and Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Tuesday, the queen went to the central Anatolian city of Kayseri for talks with local Turkish businessmen on Wednesday. Beatrix, accompanied by Dutch Prince Willem Alexander and his wife Princess Maxima, visited historical sites in Istanbul including the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia. The Dutch visitors went to the Grand Bazaar later and did some shopping. The queen took off her shoes as she was entering the Blue Mosque. Imam Emrullah Hatioglu gave some information about the history of the mosque to the Dutch visitors. Following the 20-minute visit, Beatrix was presented with a marbled painting in the mosque. The Dutch guests were then met by Hagia Sophia Museum Director Haluk Dursun and Museum Manager Jale Dedeoglu. The queen signed the special memory book at the end of her visit to Hagia Sophia and she was presented a tile entitled the "Dance of Tulips." The museum's director said the queen had found the museum very impressive and fascinating. The Dutch visitors' Istanbul trip was followed by 100 press members, 58 of them Dutch. Security forces took intense security measures along the queen's destination during her trip in Istanbul. Beatrix will be leaving Turkey today

+++++++++++++++++++
Reconnaissance trip of willingness to seem bright in two months? Smile

Marek
marektysis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: SUM UP OF SOME CHECKS Reply with quote

Dear All,
26-29 april 3-6 /5 10-13/5 17-20/5 24-29/5
Princess Free free Free Free Free
Radisson sas bosphorusFree id id id id
Radisson sas airoport id id id id id
Swis hotel id id id id id
We know that Conrad and Intercontinental is too big
++++++++++++

It stays:

HILTON
KLASSIS HOTYEL RESSORT
CIRAGAN
KEMER GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB
+++++++++++++

I HAVE NOTICED THE Marmara Istanbul-Agkrun-BArcelo Ericsin
About these last hotel ( not on Bosphorous), has anybody to tell anything against or in favour of Bilderberg meeting?
Thanks
MArek
marektysis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cher Tous,
Je vous rappelle que ce topic est ouvert en français, marek assurant une traduction minimum en anglais.Donc ne vous gênez pas à participer à la chasse.

Dear All,
Facts of the day:

HILTON PARK AND HILTON ISTANBUL-PRINCESS-SAS BOSPHORUS AND AIRPORT-SWISS HOTEL-CIRAGAN-AGKUN AND MARMARA ARE AVAILABLE IN APRIL AND MAY.

Staying: Klassis hotel and Kemer Golf and country Club.

Cher tous: faits du jour.Les hotels repris ci dessous sont libres en avril et en Mai.Ne reste actuellement dans la course que le Klassis et le Kemer Golf Club.

DOES ANYBODY KNOWS IF IN STAMBUL (or outside) IF AN HOTEL HAS A RENOWNED CHIEF COOK?.This is an important element.

Thanks
Marek
marektysis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear All,
Momently , we have the KLAssis Hotel staying alone. What bothers me is that i do not retrieve the option test 'availibility' to test this hotel.I am quite sure it was existing because i tested some dates and that in May the hotel seemed to be well booked.Please help.
Marek
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the tip Harpo.

Staying: Klassis hotel and Kemer Golf and country Club.

I don’t think the KEMER is worthy, or even if it’s a 5 star. I only mentioned it due to its relative closeness to the hotels in the city center. (When I thought the golf facilities didn't have to be privately owned by the hotel)

The good news is that KLASSIS Golf & Country Club has a minimum of 103 standard rooms (perfect!). Add to this several larger rooms, apartments and villas. I tried their online booking form, but it doesn’t provide an immediate answer, but sends the information to a server side representative.

However, I would assume the group would stay at the KLASSIS Resort which has more rooms and they would then commute the short distance to the country club. It has “A total of 304 rooms with 201 standard rooms, 20 special rooms, 10 royal suites, 5 apartments, 49 garden rooms, 5 garden villas, 14 pool villas...”. This makes it more appealing.

10 royal suites. I'm sure Queen Beatrix would like one of those.

I just checked their online booking form, but again it sends your query as an email rather than to a CGI database, so again, it doesn’t provide an immediate answer. Where did you check the Klassis availabilities previously?

IN APRIL AND MAY.

Is April an option? Is that other meeting in April the same one as the Bilderberg meeting, or are they two separate ones? What about June – some meetings have been held in June – although I would expect it to be hot.

Sorry for not getting back sooner, I’ve been sourcing funding for the documentary. It's hard to do, especially when it involves freemasonry. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Johnny Meadows on Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2007: close to the Mossad offices in Istanbul's Ritz Carlton Hotel All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 2 of 15

Jump to: