Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bilderberg 2007: breaking news on date and location
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2007: close to the Mossad offices in Istanbul's Ritz Carlton Hotel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marektysis
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AGENDA CONTINUED..

May 29-Queen of The Netherlands open the 60th edition of the festival of Netherlands.
Philippe of Belgian ( with Mathilde) is assisting to the final of the music universal concourse 'Reine Elisabeth' in brussels.

May 30-Beatrix opens the biennal of sculpture in Kijkduine (Holland).

We find again Beatrix on June 4 where she participes to a chemical congress about health laboratories.

We see that Philip and Bea are'nt there during the period 31 may-3 june.

Marek
kevink

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Tucker: Bilderberg at the Klassis Hotel in Silivri, Turkey Reply with quote

Jim Tucker has just announced in American Free Press - viewable to on-line subscribers only at this time - that the venue for Bilderberg 2007 will most certainly be at the Klassis Hotel in Silivri, 40 miles west of Istanbul on the Marmara Sea. Perfect location - can be easily guarded and a golf course. Jim's article will surely be posted on the AFP website shortly.
marektysis

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks kevin,
you surely have noticed that the guard was esay as well around the ritz carlton hotel.

In three days we will know who was right about that. I am not culprit of it, everibody was having my phone number and could have interrogated me.Nobody except Tony called me.

If i am wrong they will be right.But i have received some elements about the Ritz that vare confirming me about what we were thinking about it.
If they are wrong they should had called me ( they don t). That is their share.

Marek
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys,

I just checked the AFP site. It says: "The site is the Klassis Hotel in the tiny town of Silivri, about 40 miles from Istanbul. It fits the Bilderberg pattern: posh resort outside the urban area, easily guarded and with a golf course. It was first suggested by Emre Tekin, a tour guide who lives in Istanbul and volunteered his services at no fee to help pin down Bilderberg."

It's great the number of people who are interested in Bilderberg Smile

Last edited by Johnny Meadows on Thu May 31, 2007 2:53 pm; edited 6 times in total
Maximus

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/tucker_heads_for_istanbul.html
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, at least more Turkish people are getting involved, which is a good sign! However, I still think people should be credited for the work they do. Couldn't find an email on that site.
Maximus

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.americanfreepress.net/Contact/contact.html
marektysis

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timuçin,

If it is the Klassis, i will congratulate you personally for your work. If it is the Ritz Carlton i will congratulate the Turkish searchers, including you.So i am not ingrate.I suppose that if it is the Klassis Hotel, Tony will make felicitations to you and i will ask personnally to D.Estulin to send you its book.
(with a written word for your work).

I hope this is clear for you... Smile - Just wait a few days now.
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your support Marek and Maximus. No problems. I guess the more Turkish people who ask questions and support each other the better.

Last edited by Johnny Meadows on Mon May 28, 2007 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
marektysis

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES TIMUCIN,

The team of American Free Press will need a lot of help from Turkish people from Istanbul. Jim Tucker will need translation of good quality ( he is having a washington accent not so easy to translate) and contact to the press. Estulin will require help from the turkish people to have witnessing from the people working in the hotels and discrete conditions to meet this people. Turkish security will try to follow all the contacts, so a good driver is required... as my son in law who was putting the belgian security out of their way seven years ago.... Smile cretins they are. ( they just anonymlous called me to mock me one hour ago with laughs-but i do remember i was laughing at them a few years ago).( i refer to the proverb laugh well who will laugh at last)

I insist on this. A lot of harm can be done to Bilderberg in helping Tucker correctly and every help he receive is helping disminish the influence of Bilderberg-even a bit-by exposing the plans of dominance to the public.

I hope people will UNDERSTAND THEY CONFRONT A REAL CONSPIRATION and react in consequence. But this CONSPIRATION is lead as a normal courant of things. An OPEN CONSPIRACY with astonished comments about Conspiracy.....

Friendly,

Marek
marektysis

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LAST MINUT TIPS

The Bilderberg site is protected in this way: INSIDE IS FORBIDDEN. if you are not authorized to walk in ( a badge is carried by the authorized persons) you may be taken for an administrative arrest or be killed INSIDE the hotel.

the ' Neutral zone' is te zone between the hotel and the first barriers around the hotel. Outside it you have the second zone where passants are allowing to go without stop. That is the zonbe where the journalists stand and permetting them to picture the Masters of Universe who are obliged to stop to present their credentials to the guardians.

Alls cars ( except exentric cars from people coming with their own cars) are LOCATION CARS.Do not try to burn then, they are not their own's.

The third zone is where protest are admitted -around 100 m from the entrance gate.Life is going normally there and should we say, nobody is even allowing a glance on what is going inside the second zone.

These are the normal SECURITY RULES ABOUT BILDERBERGS MEETING. I do not want you to lose your life anyway. Be careful and let the rare photographs work normally, spied by a bunch of sold agents of security obsertving them confront the tenants of the world s dictature. Even if that do not please to you the best way to defy them is to call-write-your normal papers to make an inquest about this mystery group of pression.

I personnaly should like Turkey to come in Europe to blast the false press we have in Europe and give lessons of prefessionnalism toward the capitalism press we know and who obey as dogs to the voice of their masters !

Marek
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Peace at home, Peace abroad"

Last edited by Johnny Meadows on Thu May 31, 2007 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
marektysis

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Timuçin, if you intend to manifest,
Stay in all case in the third circle.Show your messages to the people coming, but don t try to invade the second circle.( they will matrack you).
Any way COME AND SEE HOW THE MASTERS OF THE EARTH BEHAVE.I PROMISE YOU YOU WILL NEVER FORGET IT IN ALL YOUR LIFE.

Nobody voted for them and the behave as tha master of our Universe.Yes THEY ARE IN FACT.Have a look on these poor guys lected with the power of money.
Look what life and which values you chosen in your life to see what is your merit. ....they just merit slick from the universe.

Marek Smile ( oops i am toooooo crude now!)
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marek, what's a "matrack" ? I don't think I want to get involved with that.

Also, isn't the second circle meant to be for journalists, though? I won't be protesting. Just shooting footage.

Last edited by Johnny Meadows on Thu May 31, 2007 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
marektysis

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Timuçin you are right,

A matraque is a truncheon, a club that policemen do like to use when people are not quiet... Smile

Marek
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2007: close to the Mossad offices in Istanbul's Ritz Carlton Hotel All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: