Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bilderberg 2007: breaking news on date and location
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2007: close to the Mossad offices in Istanbul's Ritz Carlton Hotel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marektysis
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiumuçin,
Thanks for this complement of information.Have you tried with the turkish online resources to check availibility.Tomorrow i ll try again on another pc to check again availibility of the klassis.This is annoying because we have to fix two or three weeks to define if it enters the slot of bilderberg's members activities.i ll explain it further.So let us try to define the availibility of Klassis resort. ( i was taking april as well because that was costing not a lot of energy and not june because we precisely do not know if they will meet in Turkey.But later when things will be clearer we will decide.For me april and may is urgent.June not so)
May 18: UE Russia federation Summit in Samara
(week 17-20 may).Barroso- Bilderberg- should be obliged to be there.

Marek
marektysis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May 3, General Assembly of Lafarge, at 17 hour , obliging mr Betrand Collomb to be there.
PLease take information about general Assembly of:

Xerox-Nokia-Unilever-Daimler Benz-Ford-General Motors-AXA and all companies bound to Bilderberg including Onex etc... see Global-elite to see companies related to Bilderberg.This is important.

Marek
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marek, listen I've been trying Klassis on Expedia.com. None of those dates were available. Unfortunately, when I tried some dates in September and December - just to test whether the system was working or not - it still said there was no availability. It seems to me that the Klassis system has gone down or something. I can't seem to find their availability anywhere, short of trying their email system. Could it be down for a reason? Maybe we should try emailing them to check if those dates are available.

Meanwhile, here's a pretty picture of where they're situated (from their own site):

Last edited by Johnny Meadows on Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
marektysis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timuçin,
I was saying i noticed some turkish sites speaking in turkish of Klassis and was wondering if the availibility system could work in turkish, a language i do not understand.That is all.
I would certainly happy if we could define two ot three weeks not avaible info to criss cross with other informations.this is rendering this work more difficult.

Marek
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, give me 24 hrs. Klassis appears to be connected to Hamoglu Holding. Have you heard this name before? i.e. Was he involved with any of the Bilderberg meetings?
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Marek,

Here's one in Turkish that provides online booking for Klassis Resort Hotel: http://www.inttur.com/www2inttur/dateselection.aspx?fid=963

I tried early May and it said "No sites were found. Please try again" Then, just to test it out, I tried a week in August, then in December, and it said the same thing! It just doesn't seem to be connecting with the Klassis database, which is strange. We had the same problem with the English language versions. Could their database be offline for a reason? (i.e. so we can't identify the exact dates?)

Here's another site that will send your information via a client-side email form: http://www.gezinet.net/konaklama/rezervasyon.asp?rez=2212&rt=kesin

Most of the Turkish sites only give the address and telephone number. The rest all connect with the Klassis website.

I think it's just a matter of posting the dates via the Klassis's online form or via a proxy and seeing what the Klassis representative returns. This is worth a try, although, if they're in on it, they might not provide us with accurate information and could say it's free during those dates. Although I assume this could be a breach of some sort of rule. Would you like me to give it a go anyway?

We could email these guys as a proxy: info@troykaturizm.com.tr or use this online booking form (email again): http://www.onlineturkeyhotels.com/klasisgolfhotel.asp

It might be worth trying some of them and seeing whether the dates correlate. Were there particular sites that you wanted me to have a look at? Actually, the best thing would be to try a TRAVEL AGENCY and see what they come up with. They have their own contacts and a better online system - specifically for travel agencies - so they could provide us with better information. I'll try our local here. You should try yours and then we can check the accuracy of those dates. Give me a day or two, thanks.

Last edited by Johnny Meadows on Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
marektysis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite good idea.We have to ask a travel agency.Everybody on the forum should test one or two weeks-april/ may and let us know.This silence is really mysterious.

Chacun devrait aller a une agence de voyage pour tester le classis golf ( en bord de mer) afin de savoir les semaines bloquées.Ce silence n'est pas normal.

+++++++++++
4 may-annual general meeting of SUEZ. Hanssen/Davignon obliged to go
11 may General annual meeting of TOTAL. Please go on to test BP/Shell-Daimler Benz-Deutsche post-Lufhtansa-Nord Hydrosk-Nokia-Onex-Citigroup-Lehmann and brothers-Rotschild bank-etc...see Global elite on Bilderberg 2006 and 2005 and associated companies.

Marek
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you're right. It's difficult to use the Klassis online reservation forms in confidence, get full information on the availability of the different types of rooms, the availability of all those dates, and to use it without actually reserving a room, and to do this individually.

Still, keep an eye out for Ciragan and Conrad (?) as well. I'm sure they're watching these forums and will be double-bluffing us.
marektysis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timuçin,

Klassis resort is our target.Ciragan has to be forgotten and Conrad might be considered even it s too huge.Klassis first.
We have now to crisscross the economical events as general meetings of companies bound to Bilderberg.This kind of events will bring us more information on the choosen weeks. Naturally taking information at travel agency is helping us too. I remeber to everybody that we are envisaging the possibility of a meeting in Greece ,but this could happen in France as Maximus let us know, or in Holland...or in Rome for the 5th anniversary of creation of Europe....

Marek

PS: to all women or mistresses worried bu an eventual departure of their man to Bilderberg's meeting, we are ready to help you confirm the fact.Write to Tony Gosling , adress given on the fist post. Smile
marektysis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AXA general annual meeting :monday 14 th of may.De Castries certainly will be tere again....!

Marek
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Conrad might be considered even if it's too huge."

I'm really glad you said this Marek. I know it's not feasible with the number of rooms, but it's worth looking into. (Ok, Klassis first, though). Do you suppose the top 3 would be Conrad, Klassis and Ciragan? What would be your top 3? I'll get back to you soon. Thanks!
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another question, Marek. After you managed to track down the meeting and annoyed them last year, will they be willing to go with the most obvious choice this time? For example, posting our ideas up on this board will only alert them to what we think it is and they can always relocate.

Also, I just got this email from a friend about The Değirmen Hotel.

"I realized that a new 5 star hotel has been opened in Şile in last autumn. Here is the link about the opening of this hotel:
http://www.mgdmagazin.com/detay.asp?CategoryID=4&ContentID=2840
There seems to be nothing else about it though. Stange isn't it? Let's keep an eye on this. I do not think they would prefer a city hotel due to security reasons. I think they might let go of golf this time. When it comes to Şile, it might be preferable because it is an out of sight corner of Istanbul. They can use the Sabiha Gokcen airport for the important international arrivals without drawing too much attention to the b.people.... Of course I may be wrong, I wouldn't want to mis-inform anybody. But as I told you I will try to find more about it."

It's a good point, don't you think?
marektysis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timuçin,

What is the name of Istanbul airport? is your new hotel on the Kemer side?
this new hotel is beautiful as a lot of others.I am following the Klassis track but do not believe in Ciragan any more. Conrad, perhaps.
We have now to define the good weeks and work on annual meetings of companies+ royal moves. They do know my technical i put in work for two years, so they may try to induce us in error.... Smile that s making the game more amusing.

Marek
marektysis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

April 12-General annual meeting British Petroleum ( hi, mr Sutherland)
Marek
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Marek, I've been following the Travel Agency route for the Klassis, but no luck so far. They don't seem to cater for it. I'll keep at it.

The new Istanbul Airport is "Ataturk Airport" which is on the southwestern side and therefore ideal for Klassis. As for The Değirmen, my friend says that the Sabiha Gokcen airport would suit better. Still haven't tracked where this is, but will soon enough. I think this is the older airport and caters more for domestic flights now, though probably not exclusively, so it may still suit international flights that need to remain anonymous.

Yes, it's getting more interesting, though complicated.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2007: close to the Mossad offices in Istanbul's Ritz Carlton Hotel All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 3 of 15

Jump to: