Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vladimir Putin: hero or zero?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChrisM

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Vladimir Putin: hero or zero? Reply with quote

I'm new to this board, so HI to one and all.

I am interested in Putin and whether he is controlled or not.

I see him trying to get more for the Russian people by kicking out BP and Shell, and having Khordokovsky sent down.

But could he be doing more if he really was anti-NWO?

And how did Putin become President? Is it necessary to increase the power of the Russian state in order to protect Russians from outside influence e.g. Bilderberg? Or is the rip-off of Russia in the 1990's followed by Putin's presidency a scam in which the resources were stolen as a pretext for a Russian police state the Russian people would welcome?

Who has been or currently is an adviser to Putin?
Are they members of the Supreme Council of Russia (ancient and accepted)?

To me Putin appears as not quite the last chance, but he appears free from influence from any of the usual groups (freemasonry, Bil, Trilat). So if he is being controlled who or what organization is controlling him?
Shultz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hero! I`m proud of Putin!
bip bip

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.securityconference.de/konferenzen/rede.php?menu_2007=&menu_konferenzen=&sprache=de&id=179
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisM

Putin stands in a unique perspective....ex-KGB. He saw the West from the Soviet position....remember, he was in the middle. Putin likely knows more about the NWO West, than 99.999999999% of the Western public. Now he leads a SUPERPOWER, which in many fields, is ahead of the West...

....forget all the Western lies about Amerika being in the lead. The Russians led the space race, they made better use of the available German brains.

I think Putin is well aware that the NWO has many supporters in Russia. I think he feels he and Russia can resist....would Putin and ordinary Russians, want to live like Amerikans and Brits...I think not.

Putin will use Russian resources to get the best deal out of the West. Amerika is in decline, Asia on the rise, he can play both off each other. All thats left to do is lift the Russian birth rate....or start attracting the best immigarants.
marektysis
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: REACTION OF MUNICH Reply with quote

Dear All,

What i feel in Putin is the need of regional power and the coalition of all who rejects the unilateralist power of the US on the world, as expressed in Munich a few days ago. From this constate he does offer to other 'possible client' nations the opportunity to choose freely to multilateralism. Doing so, he aweaken the unilateralism. This feeling is certainly sensed the same by Bejing.Russia and China have NO OTHER CHOICE than to offer multilateralism to the world where the american imperialism is offering another doctrin we may find in neo liberalism through unilateralism , including Bilderberg, thus globalism.The failure of this policy came by avarice, when they decided NATO the help global to expand their goal, as a murderer using an old knife....

Marek
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: