Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Message Board Structure

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg.org - feedback and complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Message Board Structure Reply with quote

I don`t want to appear negative, but these message boards seem to be fragmenting and because of this, one can post under several headings covering ground which one has already posted on. We end up repeating ourselves.

For instance, how does one add to the list of assassinations? Forums on the occult seem to be a diversion, if you like, an over focus. I`m of the opinion that posters should post on the players, events, agendas and if possible link them to things like S&B, Bohemian Grove and Freemasons.

I want this forum to flourish. This isn`t likely if it takes a visitor, or a regular, longer and longer, just to keep in touch with whats going on. The same can be said for posting in foreign languages. Its great that other nations are active, but we remain very divided. I don`t know how to get around this. I`m just making a point....maybe Tony should organise a conference in Bristol or London....now thats a cooking idea!!
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Message Board Structure Reply with quote

CJ wrote:
I don`t want to appear negative, but these message boards seem to be fragmenting and because of this, one can post under several headings covering ground which one has already posted on. We end up repeating ourselves.

I want this forum to flourish. This isn`t likely if it takes a visitor, or a regular, longer and longer, just to keep in touch with whats going on. The same can be said for posting in foreign languages.....maybe Tony should organise a conference in Bristol or London....now thats a cooking idea!!

This is the place to post abopiut the structure - but please people always suggest layouts and bulleted lists, don't simply criricise others without suggesting something of your own, like the man said: it is not enough to curse the darkness, you must also light a lamp!

I like the conference idea, whould you like to help organise it Schultz?
Anyone else?
Maybe we could have it here?
http://www.windmillhillcityfarm.org.uk/

his nibs
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:47 am    Post subject: The Conference Reply with quote

Hi Tony, I wasn`t being negative without ideas. We don`t need people at the bottom chipping at the foundations...my hope is that any tweeking of the Bilderberg forum comes from the top.

The suggested venue seems dandy. Now we need interest from Bilderbderg regulars, maybe you should start a new sub-section on the forum. You`ll also need some meetings/debate to decide on the format...informal/formal. Order of presentations/speakers....topics and time table. Issues of security and recording the event are also important aspects. Most important of all will be the date....being realistic, September/October 2007. I think a good bonding session where real relationhips are formed, can only serve our cause well and feed our own growth from our ideas.

We must not forget our European followers, they may need help with acommodation....and of course, meeting you Tony will provide amazing insperation leading to a totally new section on the Bilderberg site.

If you are serious about this, we all must start talking soon. I really hope this takes off, even if the first meeting is in a good Bristol pub!!!!
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The internet is a "great thing", but meeting people face to face is still "No1"....look at the chaos created by the coming BA strike. Big Business and the power elite who we oppose, travel all over the world...well at least to the interesting bits....this site is dedicated to following the Bilderberg group....this is a meeting!! Its no good just visiting this site....I mean, its great that you are keeping informed, but forming bonds are key to a wider movenment, a movement which can undermine the NWO agenda. We must have more interest in a meeting. You know, some of us might actually make some friends.LOL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg.org - feedback and complaints All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: