Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bilderberg 2009 - free discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2009: Vouliagmeni near Athens, Greece, May 14th-17th 2009
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yfactor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Jim Tucker is certain that the 2009 event will be in Greece again, on May 14th - 17th, I think we should provisionally accept that - but proceed with caution, until we see concrete evidence !

No doubt regular British attendees Peter Mandelson and Kenneth Clarke ( MP for Rushcliffe ) will be on the guest list and probably new head boy David Cameron ( MP for Witney ) . Perhaps some of the latter pair`s constituents should ask their elected representatives if they are attending the Bilderberg Meeting this year. Failing that they could inquire where their MPs will be on the dates in question ?
ChrisM

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yfactor wrote:
If Jim Tucker is certain that the 2009 event will be in Greece again, on May 14th - 17th, I think we should provisionally accept that - but proceed with caution, until we see concrete evidence !

No doubt regular British attendees Peter Mandelson and Kenneth Clarke ( MP for Rushcliffe ) will be on the guest list and probably new head boy David Cameron ( MP for Witney ) . Perhaps some of the latter pair`s constituents should ask their elected representatives if they are attending the Bilderberg Meeting this year. Failing that they could inquire where their MPs will be on the dates in question ?

Why restrict enquiries to just these three MPs?

All British citizens each year should enquire of their MPs if they are to attend Bilderberg, and if so where is the meeeting. Unfortunately, although I have moved around a bit, I have never lived in a constituency for which the MP is a Bilderberger.

But what are the laws regarding restriction of information between MP and constituent?
yfactor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Chris

Members of Parliament are obliged to include Bilderberg attendance on their annual declaration of members interests. The reason being that most of their expenses incurred in attending Bilderberg meetings are met by the organisers.

MP Norman Baker has regularly asked awkward questions about Bilderberg in the Commons - all of this can be found in the Parliamentary records.

My reason for naming Clarke and Cameron is that (assuming they are attending this year`s event) if asked by constituents, they must either confirm their Bilderberg attendance or lie. The vast majority of MPs won`t be invited so asking them about Bilderberg is pointless as they will simply deny all knowledge of it !
ChrisM

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yfactor wrote:
Hi Chris

Members of Parliament are obliged to include Bilderberg attendance on their annual declaration of members interests. The reason being that most of their expenses incurred in attending Bilderberg meetings are met by the organisers.

MP Norman Baker has regularly asked awkward questions about Bilderberg in the Commons - all of this can be found in the Parliamentary records.

My reason for naming Clarke and Cameron is that (assuming they are attending this year`s event) if asked by constituents, they must either confirm their Bilderberg attendance or lie. The vast majority of MPs won`t be invited so asking them about Bilderberg is pointless as they will simply deny all knowledge of it !

Regarding the list of members' interests, when does an MP have to list an interest? Do they have to list the interest before the interest begins, and as soon as they know about that interest?

The reason I suggest that all constituents ask their MPs and ask now is that we will know before the event, not a week or month after.

Anyway, I've asked my MP, who is nobody special and I cannot see him being invited, but at least I've asked him if he is going, or if he is aware of anybody else going this year.
ChrisM

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisM wrote:

The reason I suggest that all constituents ask their MPs and ask now is that we will know before the event, not a week or month after.

As an example, Ken Clarke attended Bilderberg 2007 held 31 May-3 June 2007. He registered the meeting on the list nearly two weeks later! WHY?

See http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm/cmregmem/080616/memi06.htm

(scroll down to Kenneth Clarke)
yfactor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately I think MPs are only required to list their interests after the event, whatever it is - I think they have a duty to do so within a reasonable period.

If we knew the Bilderbergers were meeting in the UK we would be entitled to ask the Govt how much the British taxpayer was paying to ensure their security - its always disgusted me that the "host country`s" Govt are required to provide security for Bilderberg meetings when they are supposed to be private.

Hope you get a reply from your MP. I`ve emailed David Cameron to ask if he`s attending Bilderberg this year.
vicflame
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I note once again that since Jim Tucker said that "he" had found the place and date of Bilderberg 2009, everyone seems to be happy on this forum and forgets his/her criticism !

Where are the clues and proofs that Bilderberg will really take place in Vouliagmeni ? We have NONE, and even though Tucker says it has been "verified" that Bilderberg will take place on the place and date given because he had "inside sources", we don't have any solid element of proof to certify this !

IF Tucker had given us some clues or elements (the agenda of some of the Bilerbergers, for instance), there might be more trust. But he probably doesn't want to reveal this, because it might hint at who his inside informers are... So, we have absolutely NOTHING, nothing but his word to believe in !

I hope that Jim Tucker didn't fall in a trap... Last year, on this forum, some serious BB hunters were led on a false track, which was... Vouliagmeni as well ! "Coïncidence" ? The tricky Bilderbergers seem to have understood that giving false tracks and confusing the Bilderberg hunters was a nice way for them to stay out of trouble...

So, I caution and request that all of those of you who are seriously trying to discover the date and place of Bilderberg 2009 KEEP LOOKING FOR CLUES AND PROOFS regarding the date and place of BB 2009 ! Just to be careful and sure... It would be sad to be misled (and I guess even Jim Tucker could be the victim of the Bilderbergers' confusing misinformation) and to give wrong information.
ChrisM

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:16 pm    Post subject: Disclosure rules Reply with quote

yfactor wrote:
Unfortunately I think MPs are only required to list their interests after the event, whatever it is - I think they have a duty to do so within a reasonable period.

If we knew the Bilderbergers were meeting in the UK we would be entitled to ask the Govt how much the British taxpayer was paying to ensure their security - its always disgusted me that the "host country`s" Govt are required to provide security for Bilderberg meetings when they are supposed to be private.

Hope you get a reply from your MP. I`ve emailed David Cameron to ask if he`s attending Bilderberg this year.

I've also asked The House of Commons for the applicable rules and laws on disclosure between an MP and a constituent as well as non-constituent, but as the HoC info desk claim right of refusal to answer there is even no guarantee that such a question will be answered. What a democracy!
pelasgos

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by pelasgos on Wed May 13, 2009 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Jim's article is now on the infowars website.
http://www.infowars.com/bilderbergers-to-meet-in-greece/
How often has he gotten it wrong, although?
I credit Marek for getting it right one year in advance, and then reconfirming it for this year.
marektysis
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timuçin,
I am not confirming anything for this year.I have to check it now.
marek
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not 100% sure? Thanks for acknowledging this. Then Vicflame and the others are right to be skeptical. Yfactor made a good case this year and I'm still curious about the U.K. as being a possible venue due to the fact I was 'randomly' checked TWICE on a recent holiday there. On the way back, the North Wales Police officer asked me what type of movies I was making. When he finally managed to get the word 'Bilderberg' out of me, he smiled, wrote it on the form I filled out and let me go on my way. When I asked him if I was in any kind of trouble, he didn't answer.

What leads you to believe the meeting will be held in Greece? Would they use the same disinfo. on us twice in a row? If it's in the U.K. this year, it would likely be somewhere from between the midlands to the western coast away from the prying eyes of London journos.

However, Jim Tucker has some really good sources which he has cultivated over the years, has corroborated your prediction and more people are saying it's Greece now - as per the online journals cited above. Guess we won't know 100% till we have field operatives on the ground at that time/location.

Last edited by Johnny Meadows on Sat May 02, 2009 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
vicflame
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Timuçin,

Unfortunately, I'm not on the "hunt" for Bilderberg. The reason is simple : my main field of information (evil technologies/suppression of liberties/global totalitarian state) is so full at the moment that I have no time left for a serious search for BB. If I find articles that might help, I'll post them, though. All I'm saying is : if we want to be honest and critical, we have to admit that we don't have any serious proof or clue so far. That's all. And that's a fact. Articles in newspapers can be just lures. For the Bilderbergers, it's not difficult to buy off some reporters and to have them publish a misleading article...

I hope that Jim Tucker's clues are as solid as he claims... and that he didn't fall in a trap. The Bilderberg misleading tactics become more and more confusing with each passing year. The best example we had was what happened last year.

I'm always working on the dictatorship/liberticide side of the new world order (French forum). And let me tell you, there's a LOT of work, which is a very bad omen !

Based on what I post about the liberticide/NWO side of reality, I have a feeling that something serious will be discussed at Bilderberg this year :

I do believe that the Bilderberg might speak about the new ONE WORLD CURRENCY PROJECT (some of our corrupt European leaders are begging for that demonic system).

So far, during the G20 meeting in London, we learned that the very first serious step toward a one world currency has been made : it's called the SDR (special drawing right), and it's planned to replace the dollar as the world's reserve currency. This represents the "infancy" of the horrible one world currency.

The next steps needed to IMPOSE this global currency will probably be discussed behind closed and guarded doors, during Bilderberg.

Then, we also know that the IMF will have reinforced powers, becoming the worldwide financial "policeman". This involves a new form of dictatorship : this worldwide financial "policeman" will remove the last sovereign right of the nations : the right to decide about one's economy!

The "global financial crisis" was purposefully created and maintained to create a "shock and awe" tactic. Problem-reaction-solution. The State terrorism has worked perfetcly once again : people were scared to death by the crisis (which is the "problem"), so they reacted (not in a very intelligent way, unfortunately) and requested themselves for a "solution". The global elite brought that solution : more so-called "safety", more control (and so, more REPRESSION), with a worldwide financial "policeman" (the IMF, it seems). The real goal, however, is to suppress the last national sovereign rights, and to promote the one world currency. And guess what ? People fell again in this trap ! What a crying SHAME !

Vic.
marektysis

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOT LOSING GRIP ON THE SYSTEM
------------------------------------------

The reinforcement of the IMF, the World Bank, OCDE, etc decided at the G20 is the use of old formula to keep control of the world. Will it succeed?
This is another affair. A lot of Bilderbergers have lost their jobs, the last in date is Rick Wagoner,...they fight to be still in control, but i believe a new class of millionair will be invited at Bilderberg's meetings in the future, under the auspice of KISSINGER and David Rockefeller.
The G20 conference adopted the credo of no Protectionnism admitted, because it should stop their insane dreams....

Marek
anthropophilia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:57 am    Post subject: Alex Jones Reply with quote

I ve read with attention your opinions about Daniel Estulin. Some of you said that yu did not know about him before its rist appearance around 2005.It is obvious that he has good sources as demonstrated from its prediction on the meltdown of the world economy. Some of you have suggested that someone as well informed cold be part of the system. Nowadays I still trust Estulin informations but there are a couple of details that I find strange. First of all he is always mentioning that his current residence is in Spain. For me this is suspicious of something because if you are in the target of these groups you should not go giving your exact location all the time. Before seeing a recent interview conducted in spanish language I suspected that he was just playing a role. Other guys have been killed in the past just by suggesting lighter things that those exposed by Estulin in his books and appearances. It is true that the influence of those guys (Kennedy, John Lennon, etc). On the oher hand if you belong to the own system why to hide your information? I sugest to research his past as a journalist.

I will also like to propose you to give your opinions about Alex Jones. I have seen his last documentary: The Obama deception. There is onthing new on it, or at least nothing that people conected to his suject have ont observed in the last times. Anyway I was surprised that it included very new material as the video of Kissinger asking Obama to implement a New World Order. As a conclusion, i can say that much of the information presented was previously confirmed by my own research. However, the end remembered me the end of Zeitgeist-addendum. I may say that I also liked this movie but later I have increased my suspiciousness about the Zeitgeist Movement as an Elite controlled phenomenon. The reason was to check in the internet that Bill Clinton and Al Gore participated in the 2007 Z-day acts in Nw York. It made me think that the Elite could be supplying real informations abut their activities just to create a feeling of global union to fight against it. This platform will be an alternative to the ones being created around the global warming and ecology. According to this theory the Elite will want to create a global conscience as fast as possible even if they have to eveal part of their shit. People as Daniel Estulin and Alex Jones will be working to achieve this. Many of you will be asking yourself which is the point of reveal ilegal activities to achieve any kind of goal? Well the facts being revealed by Estulin, Jones, etc did not have to be exactly the real facts.In addition we have to consider that they almost never present evidences suporting their informations and that their supporters are considered as conspiranoics. Using this strategy they will induce a global conscience even in he more disident or resistent sctos of the society.

Of course I do not have evidence supoting this. I will like just to know which is your opnion abut all this.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2009: Vouliagmeni near Athens, Greece, May 14th-17th 2009 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: