Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do people confirm Bilderberg locations?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
robh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:36 am    Post subject: How do people confirm Bilderberg locations? Reply with quote

Hi there,

I've researched the Bilderberg group on and off for a while now and watched coverage of last years protests via live streams and so on, but one thing that I never really thought about too much, or have forgotten, is : how do people actually confirm where the location is? I mean, they find out which hotel is booked up for the date for a few days and so on, fair enough, but how is it actually confirmed so that people then travel so far to protest it? How do they know it's the real venue?

I might have had the answer to this at some point last year, but can't remember now, so thanks if anyone can help.
robh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am mainly thinking of this because I can see people trying to work out this years location via hotel bookings and so on, but wondering what the next steps are in confirming that it's the real place and how that's done.
daniel84

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I can say for those who are booking hotels that you can easily determine their location by their IP address from where thay booked that hotel. But on other hand, it doesn't mean that computer, from where they booked a hotel, is not theirs (since you can have an access to the Internet from anywhere)..

Also you can determine from where people came by license plate on the cars. If you see a lot of strange (foreign) license plates in your city and you know it is a protest today, then you can also conclude from where they come.. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: