Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Top Secret - Bilderberg 2008 - original dates/venue search
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2008: Chantilly, Virginia near Washington DC, June 5th-8th 2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: Top Secret - Bilderberg 2008 - original dates/venue search Reply with quote

Hey Marek. So, what are the possibilities of the next meeting taking place in Ivry, France or maybe in Ireland? Remember, the next meeting's approximately 277 days away! Smile Best, T.
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received some information which has made me consider Portugal to be the likely candidate for Bilderberg 2008. This is the second time I've come across someone mentioning Portugal and Bilderberg. According to some comments on Youtube regarding one of Estulin's videos, there are some Portugese names near the top of this year's Bilderberg list:

* Francisco Pinto Balsemão, Chairman and CEO, IMPRESA, S.G.P.S.; Former Prime Minister (Portugal);
* José Manuel Durão Barroso, President, European Commission (Portugal/International);
* Francis Pinto Balsemão, former Prime Minister of Portugal (Portugal)

The EU treaty of Lisboa was also mentioned which may have a significance with the EU Constitution referendum here in Ireland in May. Maybe they won't be coming here after all (we only have 1 day of summer here and it does tend to get quite boring. I think they need somewhere warm to rest their old bones) Smile

The list of possibilities so far would be:

Portugal (3 officials on 2007 list and then this piece of info.)
Ivry, France (because Jim mentioned this in 2006 on one of Alex Jones's videos)
Ireland? (because of the referendum on the EU constitution)

Any ideas? They were in Portugal once in 1999 and haven't returned since. The 2004 meeting was significant for them in that the 3 Portugese delegates went on to get prominent positions in their fields. And in 2007 we have 3 prominent Portugese delegates at the Bilderberg meeting. If they weren't there in the intervening years, then this may be a good sign. However, I guess we won't really know until someone leaks it in a newspaper report of some description. It's still likely to be in Europe considering they were in Canada in 2006 and tend to only return to the North American continent cyclically every few years. Please keep your eyes pealed for any articles.

Last edited by Johnny Meadows on Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
marektysis
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear timuçin,

Forget about Ivry in France.
Could be France To year because of election of Atlantist Sarkozy, but it could be slovenia as well, or Ireland as you said.
Have a look on holidays this year because it is a olympic year whith special holidays in may . July is late.Why not Greece?

Marek
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, it's looking like Lisbon, Portugal. The "EU Reform Treaty" (EU Constitution) that the Irish people are voting on in May is actually the Lisbon Treaty, which will govern the future of the EU. If the constitution is ratified, it will then open the way for draconian laws to be passed e.g. the EU Privacy Bill which will allow these bodies to record and keep our telephone conversations and the contents of our emails. According to another source, the writ to Habeas Corpus will also be removed.

It is in the Bilderberger's best interests that the EU Treaty get a Yes Vote. This means they will either meet up in Ireland in order to make sure our government convinces the people to vote yes, or they will meet up in Lisboa, Portugal, where the original treaty was written. My bet is that it will happen in Portugal this year as Ireland is too cold even in summer.

I now have a third source which I shall post up as well to corroborate my suspicions.

Last edited by Johnny Meadows on Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the moment Bilderberg 2008 in Portugal is still conjecture, even though I have received info. that it may be so (Atola).

We still have to contend with the fact that the Irish referendum on the EU Constitution in May - which Bilderberg want - is actually the Treaty of Lisbon under a different name. They're calling it the "EU Reform Treaty" now. (Source: Irish Times article Jan. 3rd). Also, 2 posters on Youtube mentioned that it was interesting to see Portugese names on the 2007 Bilderberg list and the only connection they could make was the Lisboa Treaty. Portugal is a small (and not very powerful) country and they found it "weird" that there would be that many Portugese delegates attending. Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb9tVvWKJSc&feature=related

Any ideas guys?

Last edited by Johnny Meadows on Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
marektysis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Timuçin,
Behalf error or omission, since 1960, all Bilderberg's meeting are held in the first part of year.Exception were Garmisch in 1955,october in Fiuggi italy in october 1956, Buxon england in september 1958 ans Yesilkoy, Turkey in september 1959.Some Bilderberg's meeting were held two times in a year at the very beginning.
The latin text you quote could be some rumanian or portuguese.Romania is a new member of EU as well as a collaborant of the NAto forces and mr Bush is around its dark sea theory to expurge the european world of russian forces.Perhaps your informer has more to say about it?

Don't remember to keep in the mind that the Lisboa Treaty about Europe will no more be voted by common people as you and me...too dangerous.they prefer the voice of the plutocracy...oops i mean the parliaments of Europe countries.

We have to go underdeep waters now to try to extract from internet good information about Bilderberg 2008.Do that in silence and if we find anything interesting , keep in touch trough PM to prepare and work silently up the moment we take advantage of that.Information will be then shared.If we don t find anything, do say it publicly.

Not easy but sure.

Marek Smile here we go !
TR4D3R

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings to you all.
This is my first post here.
i´m very surprised in the possibility of lisbon received the meeting again.
The Portuguese Bilderberg are just 2, Francis Pinto Balsemão if exists was never a former prime minister of Portugal, that i know. So we have Francisco Pinto Balsemão and Durão Barroso. I´m Portuguese by the way Very Happy, and i´m deeply concerned by the way my country is ruled.
One of the promisses of the prime minister Socrates on campaign was if he won the elections the treat Of lisbon was going to public vote. That my fellows it didn´t happen. the treat was ratified without any discutions of the same, without..nothing and so now all of our power is in the UE i think soon all countries will do te same. An Ignorant people is a true blessing for the governments and associated.
In Portugal there are not many who know bilderberg. I try one by one trying to show them the truth because my country is to far away to care or understand what is in game...
We are still many years from the rest of europe, in mind, in trying to reach, whatever it was.
I will try to get something if possible about the issue. if it happen in portugal i want to know this time...peace
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi TR4D3R,

Thanks for your interest and welcome to the forum. If you read anything in the Portugese newspapers about Bilderberg (or if any members' names come up) please PM Tony Gosling, Marek Thysis or me.

It is law in Ireland that we should hold a referendum on anything as important as the introduction of the new EU constitution. This is why we are the only EU country voting on it in May. What most people don't realise is that although the constitution appears 'safe', it will open the gates for tough 'anti-terror' laws to be introduced later: The EU Privacy Bill, a possible change to the writ of Habeas Corpus and they may even be banning organically-sourced health food supplements (especially the ones that actually work). Thanks for your input

Last edited by Johnny Meadows on Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
TR4D3R

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anything about bilderberg i will send to you.
Maximus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a good news. The conference must take place in USA this year or in 2009. It's...mathematical ! If Bilderberg anticipated the financial crisis, the winner is oncle sam.

Otherwise, I think it could also be in Portugal (1999), England (the situation of this important country is strange, conf in 1958/1967/1977 and that's all!), Denmark (56/69), Austria (79/8 Cool, Norway (82), Spain (89), Greece (93), Finland (94), Belgium (72/2000).

And I think it couldn't be in Turkey, Canada, Germany, Italy, France and Sweden.

http://www.easy-upload.net/fichiers/Sans_titre.20081195250.bmp
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maximus, that's a very good point. I just saw the file. I was basing it on Jim's "North American countries vs. European countries" classification, but you have a better system, itemising them individually. Statistically, USA is now a definite contender. It also comes shortly after Canada each time, and by extension, based on your system, it could either be Vermont or New Jersey this time round. They were already in New York twice in recent years and Georgia and Virginia twice over the longer term, so those states appear to be less likely.

Do you think, though, that they have become a little less predictable lately, especially when they went with the less obvious choice of the Ritz-Carlton in Istanbul? (Hiding in the open and in middle of the city etc.) Guess we won't really know until someone leaks it in the papers. Keep USA, Portugal and Ireland open. Great work!
TR4D3R

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To me i will do every efforts to know something, if the reunion is taken place in Portugal the district of lisbon is most likely to received them (like sintra in 1999) because the best hotels are there as well the all center of operations (military, police, swat teams etc..)
But i have a question.
Socrates is going to be there? I saw a post here witch it says but don´t confirm that probably there are only 2 portuguese bilderbergs this year.
The Portuguese Prime-minister still have a huge popularity, so his command over the country is almost 100%, and is the favourite toy of sarkozy, or merkel (in the case of the treat of lisbon he didn´t do the referendum because the others 3 tell him not to it...that´s a fact). it´s like a marionet and I think it´s a person that we have to count in the meeting if lisbon is choice.

Peace
Boom 2008
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:23 pm    Post subject: great work Reply with quote

Great work Maximus.

Maximus wrote:
I have a good news. The conference must take place in USA this year or in 2009. It's...mathematical ! If Bilderberg anticipated the financial crisis, the winner is oncle sam.

Otherwise, I think it could also be in Portugal (1999), England (the situation of this important country is strange, conf in 1958/1967/1977 and that's all!), Denmark (56/69), Austria (79/8 Cool, Norway (82), Spain (89), Greece (93), Finland (94), Belgium (72/2000).

And I think it couldn't be in Turkey, Canada, Germany, Italy, France and Sweden.

http://www.easy-upload.net/fichiers/Sans_titre.20081195250.bmp
Johnny Meadows
Committed Poster
Committed Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I just received word that Jim Tucker will be visiting the Trilateral Commission meeting this year which will be held in a US State (details later). If this is the case, then will they truly be holding the Bilderberg meeting in the US as well? Has this ever happened before? Any ideas?
Maximus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It happened in 2002 : http://www.trilateral.org/recent.htm
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2008: Chantilly, Virginia near Washington DC, June 5th-8th 2008 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: