Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"STIRLING'S CURSE"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Second Family (UK)
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:00 pm    Post subject: "STIRLING'S CURSE" Reply with quote

Joe Stirling has left this forum. He has left a message to all members of the Secret Societies, it's called "Stirling's Curse"

He left yesterday 30/1/08 = 39 this is a potent Masonic number and if you reverse it, it becomes 93 the number of Joe's house. 93 is also a Masonic black magic number. The devil's servants have manipulated this situation.

Payback time 4 the Pentagram alive or dead. The sun now only shines for peace, harmony and justice. You have to be a fool to believe in what you didn't see with your own eyes. An even bigger fool for listening to the person who told you it was true? (normally the secret society media).

Joe's poem;

I don't have a sporran
I don't have a purse
to all evil people
here's Stirling's Curse
Second Family (UK)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To all at LJPR

Hi Guys, missed you since yesterday !

It's OK, I'm sure by now you get the picture. Marketing daily to get our stories out. The crooked Masons still are messing about with my PC's and emails.They are definitely stopping genuine victims from getting through. They control all of my communications and I get lots of FM pretend victims. We at SF have recorded these freaks to give our fight much credibility and so that we can sue when the time is right.

The hardest part of this fight is trying to tell victims that they will not get justice on their own. They also forget that there is only one problem and that's Freemasonry/Common Purpose. We are also very wary of people who never mention these criminal networks in their websites, emails, forums, rants and conversations.

Please remember that you are dealing with people who are seriously
possessed. They have been brainwashed beyond the point of no return.
Some have been getting this since birth, by their secret society parents. Fact; Do NOT listen to or believe a word from them.

So "Stirling's Curse" still applies to all members of evil. This is not about me, it's a figure of speech and represents the way I feel and what I would do If I had power. This is part of my crusade against evil people and "Stirling's Curse" will get much stronger every day as we all gather our collective strength and momentum. I also believe there is a power and we have been chosen to fight these selfish, unconscientious freaks of nature.

Together, we are all certainly having a serious effect as I write this, so lets keep making truth and exposure snowballs.

We are having a ball on our Masonfree forum at www.Bilderberg.org
(under the title "Masonfree discussion forum") join us or have a laugh. This will educate you as to the way they defend their brainwash.
They just can't keep away, we copy & save what we need.

Keep up the brilliant work, guys.

Love ya, Joe

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
LEGAL JUDICIAL POLITICAL REFORMERS
http://www.ljpr.info

Masonic judges OUT Juries IN

Members only can post to this group at LJPR@googlegroups.com
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
Second Family (UK)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Stirling's Curse" started in 1955 and is infinite to all evil.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: