Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LOL
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swan5551

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ,

"I still have the feeling the Republican candidate will suddenly appear flawed"

Interesting. Do you have a particular scenario in mind? Most of the Republican candidates have flaws, but I think they have aleady been accounted for.

It is interesting to get perspectives from "across the pond". Sometimes we yanks are too close to our own action to have a more removed perspective.

Hillary & Obama ticket? I really doubt it - that is too much progressivism for the American public. I would be surprised if that happened, but not shocked - nothing shocks me anymore at this point. LOL

Of course, the possibility remains of "King George" simply canceling the election.
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol

Last edited by CJ on Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrGinger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks to me like 911 was in fact a failed Coup.

George has been useful in forwarding their agenda, but has failed to take the prize of dictator under full marshal law.

So what I think is happening is that the rats are leaving the sinking White House and starting to dump all the sins on George as a fall guy. I used to think that George would pull off another false flag and send america straight into Iran.

Seems the next tactic might be Hillary, though I would vote for Ron Paul for the soul reason that he promises to scrap the Fed Reserve. But I don't think all attention should be on the direct leader, but rather the vice-president who has far more power than most imagine. The JFK story should remind people that who ever gets to be vice president is just one small step form being president. If the president was assinated and that blamed on say Iran, what a combination.

In the end we are all in the dark, the possibilites are endless.
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Mr G

The 'angel is next' scenario certainly seems to be accurate, that there was an element of threat to GW Bush himself, preumably to test his cowardice and threaten his life. God only knows how that fits into the bigger picture.

Bush is a bit player in all this though. The Illuminati structure has a fe insiders as possible contaminated with 911 in the public eye. Most are mind-controlled, ie they have to do what they're told for whatever reason, seems pretty clear Bush is one of these.

The whole setup does appear to be something like a childish prank that has gone global and got entirely out of hand. It's clearly going to end in tears as the war faction find their lie coming back to haunt them.

MrGinger wrote:
Looks to me like 911 was in fact a failed Coup.

I used to think that George would pull off another false flag and send america straight into Iran.

CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol

Last edited by CJ on Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol

Last edited by CJ on Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol

CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol

CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol

Last edited by CJ on Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Percy Veer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The democrats will get in, and the myth of a progressive free democratic society within the USA will be upheld because the new president is either a coloured fella or a woman(- is Obama a Bilderberger? I know Hitlary is). It's the democrats turn after all. Same puppetmaster no change...the same with our two party sham system. The tories will be next in at the next election, whenever slack-jawed Broon has the bottle to call it. Then we'll get another 8-12 years of identical policies...George Osborne and Ken Clarke are Bilderbergers after all.
I kinda wish I'd never watched Zeitgeist/4 or 5 Alex Jones DVD's/read David Ickes "Alice in Wonderland and the myth of 9/11" and "the men who stare at goats" since the start of the year. Never felt so mentally awake to this hideous world while feeling so utterly impotent to do anything about it. Most people- friends/colleagues (bar my mum of 64 and my brother- they gave me Zeitgeist to kick it all off!!) don't even want to take an hour or two to watch one of the DVD's, because they know it ultimately undermines all their preconceptions and ultimately their reality.
I used to listen extensively to Jello Biafra/DK etc and Jellos album with DOA has never meant so much, and I got it in 1989. The proveable/hard fact info in Ickes book has cemented all the lyrics in it...
belisle0700

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well its primary time an its looking like obama...interesting....i think hill will get in....something like the bush jr elections that got him in so he do the dirty work of 911. get peeps used to being violated with searches...anyway........hill is in....why cause.....it help push a world war....how.......muslims hate women, the hate us we are infidels. so i can olnly imagine what will happen...it will push for new laws and regulation for one world security, idenification and so forth. someone will come out a world leader with great plans for peace......"make us one" that got a little out of control...anyway hill is pres i think it helps push along hteir goal!.....belisle0700@yahoo.com
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol

Last edited by CJ on Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obama is sinking in the polls, because he won`t berate his pastor mate.....is this organised NWO fade away?LOL Cool
samuel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.larouchepac.com/news/2008/01/26/obama-and-rezko-cnn-omits-nub-story.html

I ask myself what kind of speech obama will do to get out of this..
TR4D3R

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think it´s irrelevant who wins maybe with Obama the thing get more nasty for them..but in ultimate case Bang Bang like JFK. I think the people with power are not elected, cheney is the man as kissinger was or Bush´s father when he was Vice president of reagan.

a quarter of americans do now believe that iran is the threat...i think the propaganda is doing fine for them...

I heard that bush is trying to pass a law in congress which ilibates him from war crimes? is that true?

Portuguese resistance 1143 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: