Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An introduction to Bilderberg's "older brother"?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
portuguese anarchist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 am    Post subject: An introduction to Bilderberg's "older brother"? Reply with quote

"The Committee of 300 is the ultimate secret society made up of an untouchable ruling class, which includes the Queen of England, the Queen of the Netherlands, the Queen of Denmark and the royal families of Europe. These aristocrats decided at the death of Queen Victoria, the matriarch of the Venetian Black Guelphs that, in order to gain world-wide control, it would be necessary for its aristocratic members to «go into business» with the non-aristocratic but extremely powerful leaders of corporate business on a global scale, and so the doors to ultimate power were opened to what the Queen of England likes to refer to as «the commoners.»"

--- Dr. John Coleman, "Conspirators' Hierarchy: The Story of the Committee of 300"

( http://coleman300.com/view_300.htm )

"Wake up America! - Dr. John Coleman (Illuminati, Committee of 300)"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=170819614143019768
Simon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

would anyone say this diagram underestimates Bilderburg's part in all of this? Confused
neafront
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always wondered that.

I knew Bilderberg couldnt be the TOP of the pyramid, since they aren't all part of the aristocracy...

but yeah I'd say the diagram mis-represents Bilderberg.

Bilderberg to the 300 Committee is like the House of Commons to the house of lords, sort of. Not exactly, but sort of.
disrespected anarchist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:04 am    Post subject: WARNING ABOUT THE ORIGINAL POST Reply with quote

(I'm writing with a different nickname because my original account in this forum - "portuguese anarchist" - has been deleted.)

The title of the original post has been altered without my permission(!).

The original post didn't have a question mark.

The webmaster apparently hijacked the post, distorted it and left my nickname has the sole author of it leading people to think I'm the one expressing doubts about the subject.

I wrote the webmaster saying I wouldn't tolerate tolerate such forms of abuse and disrespect, along with the threats of censorship if I didn't write something to fill the dots in the next posts, and asked him to delete all my posts, as well as my account, since, if that's the way this forum works, I don't want anything to do with it.

The webmaster deleted my account but didn't delete any of the posts and hasn't responded to my e-mail asking him why hasn't he done the latter.

And since I really don't have patience for this kind of behaviors, I guess I'll have to settle if this warning message stays here and isn't distorted or deleted also.
neafront
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is also my second account, my last one was deleted for seemingly no reason and I was labelled as 'disinfo shill' or whatever, even though I haven't been spreading any kind of disinfo at all....

They thought I was a freemason also.

can you imagine that? a 20 year old anarchist freemason?? lol...

anyway, it seems like genuine people are being hassled and attacked on this forum, its happened to me, it's happened to this guy, and others.

just let us speak Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> English language Bilderberg Free, Exploratory, Discussion Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: